Thread: Another small step

Another small step

For years when one of us leaves the house for any reason, my wife and I always kiss good-bye. Equally important is we always kiss each other good morning. When I initiate the kiss, I usually will say, "I'd like a kiss from my favorite miss." This morning after showering and dressing, I went to the kitchen. My wife was in the kitchen, too. When I walked in, she turned around and said, "Can I get a kiss from my favorite miss?" She gave a little smile and added, "Sometimes." I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor.

My daughter and SIL came for a visit last Monday, the 5th. They leave today. My Heather time has been limited to after heading to our bedroom for the night. I told her I could hardly wait for tonight when I can get dressed up again. She just smiled. The point is, she made, to me, a significant step in being more comfortable with Heather being around the house. Tonight, after I am dressed (still minus the wig and lipstick) I plan to walk into our family room and ask if she'd like to give a kiss to her favorite miss. I expect to see her raise her eyebrows and roll her eyes in fake indignation and say, "Sure."

Life is good and always getting better.
    Last edited by Heather76; 06-13-2023 at 11:00 AM.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

That's fantastic Heather!

Yay! These small signs of supportiveness from a partner mean so much.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

She clearly loves you

That's a lovely step forward

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    So sweet!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Heather I'm glad to hear that your wife may be moving toward acceptance. I think if my wife hadn't died last July, and I started CD'ing as I did in Sep, she would have been accepting of it. Part of my reasoning is that when we lived in Montana a friend of hers at Montana State University transitioned from male to female and my wife was very accepting of that. In fct our friend was more nervous about how I would react. I didn't remember the man she had been as he was really quite and kept to himself a lot. So when I gave her a hug at Thansgiving she was really relieved.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Heather, I'm glad your wife teased you. It is a type of acceptance.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

And still another small step again today. My wife rarely ever comments on what I'm wearing. Well, today I have to make a 20 mile drive to LOWE'S and it's raining. That means I'll be wearing my golf raincoat - very lightweight but water repellant. If I'm going shopping and will be wearing anything over my golf shirt, that means I'll also have a lace bralette on with DD triangle forms inside. As I'm kissing my wife good-bye, does she say anything about the forms? NO! What she says is to make sure the lace doesn't show. I told her I'll be buttoning the bottom button on the shirt's neck and it won't show. I know the forms are as fake as they can be; but, I love everything about wearing them.. When I got home, I changed to my work clothes; but, I left the bralette and forms in place. When I wake up tomorrow morning, I will have worn a bra, or bralette, with forms for 36 continuous hours (minus time spent bathing.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.