Thread: Finding Dressing Time

Finding Dressing Time

I was wondering how others find time to dress or even underdressing, my wife doesn't know about about my crossdressing so I do it partially when she goes out. I even volunteered help cut grass at cemetery where you don't see any one thinking I could under dress there at least but my wife said she would do it too. so that did not work, looking for ideas from other crossdressers on this situation

Sadly I'm in a very similar situation myself Jennifer - the only time I get to dress or underdress is when my wife is out with her girlfriends or away on business trips. Not often enough, but it does give me a bit of freedom on those rare times. I can totally relate to your dilemma!

Stay up late after she goes to bed, then do your dressing. This works best if you can go to another part of the house

When I was working I would always under dress at work and when on business trips I would fully dress while traveling there and back and when ever I did not have to meet anyone. Since I retired it has been more difficult but my health issues and my wifes has caused us to sleep apart, on different floors of the house so I basically get to fully dress from 10pm to 6am every day now. Pretty sure she knows and will not come downstairs until I am up. I also get to work on my breast enlargement exercises and do some web browsing to places like here during those 8 hours (and sleep). Lol. Its a strange arrangement but is is working well for me.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Jennifer,I?m in the same boat you are. And when I know for sure she will be gone for a few hours or more, I will head for my little stash and pull out some pretty nylon things.

I did that for years.
    She would want to go shopping and I would say "you know I hate shopping". She would leave, my stash would come out and I'd be dressed in a flash. I'd have my "me" time and then rush to put everything away before she got home. After years of this I couldn't take the stress and finally went to her and said, "We have a problem".
    I came clean, no matter the fallout. The hiding was just too much anymore.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    Cheryl makes a good point. I would guess most of us have put ourselves in stressful situations by hiding what we are doing, hiding our stash, and even the stress of squeezing in an hour or two, all the time fearful that she will come home early or someone else will turn up unexpected. Think long and hard about what you can do to eliminate this stress from your life.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I used to dress after midnite in a guest room. Out of a storage room at work. In my car! Business trips overnite. Whatever I had to do to satisfy my urges!

Finally, like Cheryl I couldn't stand the stress of being caught and came out to my family with mixed results.

But, with a DADT plan in effect dressing became very relaxed and enjoyable again!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    My wife and I are in a "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" marriage. I have the same issue you are experience. The only difference is we are past "The Talk." Sometimes I worked out of town and took a lot of my dresses, undergarments, heels and hosiery and wigs with me. Sometimes I took a vacation day off when she was working. I tried wearing a panty and sometimes hosiery to work but that was unfulfilling. This coming Friday she is going for a day trip with her sisters so I will be en femme from wig to heels. My wife and I sleep apart which allows me to sleep in bra and panty and either a slip nightie. She is also a late riser (we're retired) so I also get to wear my sleeping attire in the morning while on this site and perusing the internet.

Your best strategy is to come clean and ask for time to dress up.

Jennifer, my wife is accepting, so she is not the problem. Her children who live with us are. I tend to get a hotel room, get dressed there and then head out.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I too am in your situation, my wife was not very understanding when I told her about my cross-dressing; we have been married 13 years now. I find that my urges to dress come and go in spurts. For a few months at a time, it is all I can think about - then I can go several months and not think about it. I have bought and purged hundreds of dollars of clothing over the years. As I type this at six in the morning, I know my wife and kids will not be at home tonight, so I am thinking about having some "me time". I have no clothes of my own but luckily my wife and I are roughly the same size and might be able to wear some of hers.
    It's a Jeep thing, you would not understand!!