Thread: Superman celebration 2023

Superman celebration 2023

The first day I went as Wonder Woman I stepped out of my hotel room and walked through the lobby and no one batted an eye. At the event I stopped in and said hi to my friends there. I usually count how many pics were taken of me and with me but, I lost count. I had a woman ask me if her daughter could have a picture with me and I said yes. I noticed that she had a brother hiding behind his mom. When she got the pic I asked if the little boy wanted one the mom said I dunno he is really shy. She asked and he hid and I said ?Hey lil man want a picture I don't bite we will be superheroes.? He was thinking about it and the mom said well we tri then the boy put his arms up in the flying pose and stood beside me. The mom said oh my god he's doing it quick take the picture. The husband snapped a few when we were done and the kid gave me a high 5. I got pictures with other Wonder Women. I was stopped by young and old to get a picture of me. Some I would see just taking a pic while I was walking so I would stop and pose for them. I was getting lots of compliments of great cosplay you look good in it and I wish I had your legs. I met a trans woman there ( I gave her the addy for this website.) We hit it off and talked for a little bit when we got our pic she whispered in my ear Your form is showing on the right side also when we tool our pic she put her hand on my butt lol. Later I chatted with one of the super museum owners and she gave me tips on storing costumes. When I was just sitting and people watching in my friends booth. The woman that gave me a tour of the museum last year was across the street hollering for me. When I walked up she said she was looking for me all day so we talked for a little while . We kept bumping into each other all day and chatted to the point I got asked what is it with you two she is married lol. The youtube channel I got on last year was there and they stopped by to catch up with me also. I was asked for another foto and the woman said me and my husband have been looking for you. We take a picture with you every year and were afraid you didn't make it this year. I was surprised to hear that thats when I found out I was making a name for myself there people were actively looking for me. At the end of a long day my feet were hurting I heard a little voice excuse me Wonder Woman. I looked down and it was a little girl about knee high can I have a picture? I said of course and squatted down and she backed up I looked and told her she can come closer I will not bite. She walked up and threw her arm around me when we got the picture she hugged me and said thanks. There was a concert that night with fireworks after on the riverfront. I had my outfit layed out leather skirt, black blouse with sheer sleeves, hose, and peep to booties. Then rule 1 hit me Safety in numbers. Im in a small town with no friends at night. Iam asking for trouble if I went out so I still put on my outfit, took some pictures and ordered pizza. The delivery driver could take his eyes off of me.
    Day 2 supergirl not much happened I met up with my trans friend and help her with her costume. It was windy because it was going to rain so every picture I took I faced the wind so my cape would blow. I was coming out of a shop and my trans friend was saying look who it is I asked who am I looking at? Nichole maines (Dreamer from supergirl the trans superheroin.) My friend said go get your pitcher while pushing me to her. I did get my picture and she said I like your costume it looks good on you I was floating on air. I found my friend in a shop having a melt down so I sat with her and talked until she felt better. She asked how far into transition was I I said oh im just a crossdresser. One shop owner asked I dont want to offend you but she paused and I told her yes I am a crossdesser. It was Go home time the event died and it started storming. I heard hey supergirl I turned it was a family wanted a picture with me so the whole family got one. On my way out I took some pictures on top of it while people was honking and giving me a thumbs up.
    The end of the adventures of supergirl.
    I have pictures I just got to figure out how to get them on here.

re.jpg
    rere.jpg
    rerere.jpg
    rererere.jpg
    rererererere.jpg
    Last edited by Brandie.n; 06-18-2023 at 01:38 PM.
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds like fun! I've gotten great results going to Halloween events in my Wonder Woman outfit!

When Disneyland allowed adults to wear costumes I had a tiny girl say, "You're my sister." Her mom explained, "You're Elsa, she's Anna!" We took photos together at their request. Too cute!

U should post your photos, Brandie!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thanks for sharing - I enjoy reading your report on this event - continue to have fun

I'm happy you had such a wonderful time and can't wait to see your pictures!
    Life is too short to wear ugly panties!

Brandie, I'm happy to hear you had such a good time im Metropolis. It sounds like you really made that little girl and her brothers day, especially when he put his arms up like he was flying. It's really nice to hear that people expect, and look forward, to seeing you there both as Wonder Woman and as Supergirl. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

How does it feel to become a landmark? Glad that you enjoyed your day and congratulations for making the day of these children and their family.
    Last edited by DianeT; 06-18-2023 at 02:35 AM.
    "So, I'm a crossdresser. Mmh. What's that thing, again?"

Considering telling your SO? Read this fine manual first: https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?13841-How-to-tell-your-partner

i was suprised I never expected it. Hey all pictures has been added
    Last edited by Brandie.n; 06-18-2023 at 01:39 PM.

Stuck in adolescence, I love the supergirl imagery. Can't count the times I've watched the movies and TV shows.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Brandie those are some great pictures from Metropolis. Are you going to make this a yearly thing, since people are expecting you to be there so they can take pictures with you?
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Diane P.
    Yes im going back, this was my 3rd year.

Brandie, It sounds like a wonderful superhero weekend. All the pictures look fantastic.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".