Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First time, thought I know it's been done to death

Damn,,,theres just soo much in that memory about what was going on in those early days...OMG,,younger,,excitable,,,looking,,,wish i could re-live,,,did the same with Moms things,,,lovely girdles and stockings,,heels bras,,,but wasnt till 1st marriage till makeup happened,,,omg,,,what an amazing step! i was a lucky girl that wife allowed my femside.

My mom knows I liked to wear her things and didn?t seem to bother her. We got new neighbors.A single mom who was a hairdresser and two daughters (15 and 17). My mom told them about my feminine interests. They invited us over and said they had an early birthday present for me. When I returned to where my mom was, in front of her was her new daughter. Fully dressed with makeup and my long hair styled, courtesy of their mom. I was now Shannon Lace

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I read and loved everyone?s stories. I forgot to mention in my post that I wasn?t quite 15

The first time I was dressed was for the pleasure of my aunt who is a few years older than me. We were on a ranch where my grandfather worked. My grandmother would cook for the ranch hands so we were allowed to stay in our quarters and play. Well I became the doll, and her clothes became my costume. As I grew up I never lost the desire to dress or read all the girl magazines my aunt would store in the attic at our house. I remember going up there finding clothes she had stored up there and putting something on lying next to the door and reading all her magazines. Going to school and to the military was a challenge trying to hide who I was and overcompensating to appear more male. I would beg borrow and steal clothes. started buying my own clothes when I was about 18 and went a little our of control when I was overseas. Unfortunately, enlightenment and self-acceptance didn't happen until I was living alone in my early 50s. Now there are days I think I need an intervention to get it under control

i completely missed this thread. I read everyone's memory, it so adorable
    when I was 9 or 10 probably, i was shown a photo of me dressed as a girl with frock and bow.
    maybe that sparked the Femme in me and I love to dress. Right now totally closeted. Dress up whenever I find chance. When Covid hit, couldn't dress at all for few years

I guess it?s two fold for me one of my earliest memories is about age 4 and my mom picked me
    Up from preschool and I was stuck in a tutu!

That really wasn?t anything. Factual and funny. But the first real time was about age 13 at Disney. I didn?t bring enough underwear. And my mom had me wear a pair of light green panties that were my sisters. From there it laid dormant til a few years ago.

I was about 8-10 and mom would hang her bras to dry. Something just made me want to try them on and it gave such a great feeling. It seemed to give me a feeling of calm and it did get me excited. I would use hers until I eventually got my own in high school after I got a job.

Platinum Member
    Hi Roybn , What a special feeling;

My dressing started about 77 Years ago, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

From when i was around 5 years old in primary school i always wanted to take the mother role in play activities, i always used to be the one to look after the baby (doll) and dress her, a classmate would pretend to be the father role to our baby doll. Around the same time my mum caught me wearing my sisters polka dot skirt, she laughed but she really didn't mind and actually encouraged it. When i was 9 or 10 i used to like to wear my mums cowgirl boots, i often teamed them with short denim skirts and a cowboy shirt, i didn't wear this to appear girly it is just what i liked to wear at the time. By the time i was 11 or 12 and in high school the need to dress femme had grown, luckily for me my father worked away and my mum used to drive the school bus, my sister used to go to her friends after school and my mum would pick her up on the way home, i would go home alone which meant i had 2-3 hours to dress before they came back. My mum had some absolutely gorgeous dresses my favs were a floral knee length number and a red flamenco style dress, my sister who was 2 years older than me had started to go through puberty and had some nice body suits and bras. I would tuck myself away put on a pair of panties then the body suit over the top, there were stud fasteners which fastened over the panties, i would them roll socks to give myself boobs, then put on a pair of tights and these 2'' heeled black suede shoes, i would then put on a dress or a skirt and blouse and do my homework, tidy up or just chill out, i loved this feeling of being a girl. My parents split up when i was 13 and my sister went with my mother, unfortunately i stayed with my father, if i had gone with my mum for sure i would have started to transition as a teenager. It wasn't all bad though as my mum and sister had left loads of clothes behind, i am pretty sure that my mum left my favourite dresses behind for me. My father used to work away in the week so i had the house to myself, i started to bunk off school and spend the day at home dressed, by this time i used to get aroused when dressed and the feeling of being caught made me even more aroused. One day when i was at home dressed in a pencil skirt, tights, heels and blouse, i had also started to play with makeup and had powdered my face and put on a red lipstick, my father came back unexpectedly, i almost had a heart attack but managed to get to the bathroom without him seeing me, my father was a very manly man and he would not want to have a sissy son. Anyway my secret dressing continued the only think i wish i could have had someone to share this with, someone to advise me on clothes and makeup and someone to talk to about beauty, fashion and boys.

I have been addicted to CD since the beginning. Always having dreams about being a woman and walking on high heels. It's a part of me. I remember when as a kid I tried secretly to walk on my mother's high heel sandals and spoiled them by breaking one of the straps. My mother wondered then how it would have happened.

I was six or seven the first time I secretly donned my mother's panties, nylons and slips. I had a physical response before I even knew what a physical response was.
    All I know from those first few times was that I really enjoyed the feeling of femininity for reasons that still confound me to this day.
    Flash forward six decades or so and now I can indulge myself freely and unreservedly. While raising my son as a single father, my dressing generally consisted of a secret pantie stash that I would wear to bed and not much beyond that. What little dressing I was able to do consisted of stolen moments here and there. It wasn't ideal but it was better than nothing.
    Now that my son has grown and I am happily an empty nester, there is nothing holding me back and I am making up for lost time. I have an extensive wardrobe of bras, panties, slips, nylons, wigs, jewellery, makeup, dresses etc. I am generally 100% feminine while at home and I couldn't be happier to finally be able to explore my femininity without reservation. I have literally waited for this moment my entire life.
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

Probably 5 or 6 like many others. I?ve always found it fascinating to think what would possess us to randomly try on a Mother?s, sister?s bras slips etc? at such a young age. Then to immediately sense how natural it feels - comforting is always the way I express it.
    Funny like an earlier post I also was Robyn with my older friend as Batman. Have no idea where he got the tights we used to wear but his older sister definitely used to give us funny looks!

My first vague memory was trying on my mother's high heels when I was maybe 5 years old. Fast forward to when I was 13 years old or so, my next recollection was of trying on my younger sister's (by about a year) clothes & shoes. To this day I remember she had a black and orange sheath dress that became a favorite, along with a pair of black knee high, high heel boots she had. The heels might have been 2 inches high or so, but that combo along with pantyhose just sent me over the edge! I'm certain she knew but never said anything.Ever since then, I've always had the urge to dress. I even explored what my mother had for lingerie and clothing during that time too.

It may have not been some of my best moments, but when I was a young teen, I was in demand as a babysitter as I was pretty responsible for my age. This presented another whole level of cross-dressing as some of the families I provided that service for..., well let's just say the clothing and makeup choices were amazing! This only fueled the fire, so to speak, and I have been hooked ever since.

These days, at 64, I am now a divorced empty-Nester and can do as I please. I can dress when I want, and I do, but sometimes the urge just isn't there. I do revel in how I feel when dressed, whether just a skirt, top and heels, or complete makeup, wig, and outfit to take the experience to the next level. Just depends on the day!

Maybe a symptom of getting older? Not really sure.?

My first time wasn?t until a few years ago, and I?m in my fifties. After my divorce nearly 15 years ago I gained custody of my 2 daughters. While raising them I spent hours shopping with them in stores for catering to teenage girls and makeup stores. During those shopping trips I realized how much of a variety of clothes that women can choose from. There is a larger number of designs, colors and fabrics. After they left for college I began researching woman?s clothes for men. And then I made my first purchase of panties, thigh-highs, and a garter belt. I was hooked. Now I want to expand my wardrobe. I would love to try wearing a dress, skirts, high heels, and other woman clothes that I haven?t tried yet. That?s why I?m here, to learn from others.

First time for me I was about four and had been trying on me sisters panties - my mother had me wear them because all of mine were in the wash - I protested but loved it as I had already been sneeking them to wear - later I put on my sisters slip {I had three older sisters} under my clothes and was found out. I have always dressed and have felt when I was dressed that's who I was. Having three older sisters gave me a lot of material to work with. My mother was a nurse and worked swing shift a the local hospital, my father diden't get home until later. When school was out I had time to explore as my sisters all had things to do with their friends.

I got married at 20 and my wife of 57 yrs did not know untill about 13 yrs ago but has realized that I have a female persona...all in all as long as I don't over do.... it is accepted ; in the beginning I think I would rather have been born female. I have pursued all male interest including body building, won competions and became a personal trainer but my other side was always with me ..............Debra
    Last edited by Debra Russell; 09-21-2023 at 06:28 PM.

I?m not sure of my age when it started, but for me, I was the oldest of three boys and was given the chore of laundry. I?m thinking that I was about nine years old. Washing clothes meant nothing to me, but after drying the clothes and then having to touch and fold them, it only seemed natural to try on my mother?s bra. The band size fit perfectly and I then stuffed it with panties because socks just looked too bulky.

That led me to search her dresser to find these same articles, and I progressed over a couple of years to trying on and fitting into every article or her clothing over time - except for her shoes. That didn?t matter, because this was the early 1970?s and I wasn?t going to be leaving the house anyway.

There were pantyhose, panties, bras, slips, girdles, skirts, blouses and dresses. Sure, she had pants, but they didn?t interest me because I already wore pants. I was only interested in purely female attire.

I only really got hooked on bras, but I remember fondly, the feel of a full slip and a dress as I walked through our home. The slip felt endlessly cool, and I really loved the way the dress looked as I saw it while walking around our home.

That was 45-50 years ago.

It started around 5 or 6 for me with my mother's hose hanging to dry in the bathroom. I progressed to my sister's skirts and dresses as I got a little older.

I started around 10 but it's been on and off for years

I was in my early teens, probably around 12 or 13. I had easy access to my mothers and sisters undergarments
    A little bit of experimenting I found that the feeling of thos items, Especially the pantyhose was absolutely the best
    Over time I grew my own collection, purged and repeated the cycle.

Now i have accepted that this is part of me, and there will be no purging.
    As far as a woman inside. There is none of that here, Just a guy that prefers to dress in the finer women's clothing
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

In my early teens I did the experimenting with mums stuff.....enjoyed and fortunately never got caught,if she did know she never let on. Then as I got older the desire faded but never went away......I just put it to the back of my mind. Then one evening with my wife.....although we weren't married at this point....I suggested I try on one of her silky nighties on....she/we enjoyed it and those desires were appearing again. Before long it was suggested that maybe this dress would look good on you or wonder how this would look. So of course one thing led to another and well if I'm wearing dresses then I'll need some stockings......tried hold ups but my legs must be the wrong shape for them....so of course I needed a suspender belt but then of course I need a bra to match things up. lol. Before long I was building up a fem wardrobe of my own. lol. Then she suggested some make-up just to set things off......my wife isn't a make-up kinda girl....so I had a go at doing my own....sometimes it doesn't work or look great but others I think it looks ok. I'm now more than comfortable sitting around the house dressed & made up.....sometimes in a full on prom type dress we ordered off ebay from China....its only a cheapie but fits really well....so well I have two now. lol or just in a skirt & blouse. I don't wear any of my wife things anymore....in fact I think I may have more fem cloths than my wife now. lol. I'm not out to anyone else & probably never will be. I don't pretend to be a woman or even want to be one I'm just happy to wear what I'm comfortable in with the woman that I love.
    Last edited by Freddi; 09-28-2023 at 02:08 PM.

It all started in my early teens when the hormones were kicking in. I was fascinated with the girls in school seeing the bumps on their chests and the bra straps under their blouses. And since this was the age where all the girls wore skirts or jumpers, getting in an out of school desks often provides a flash of pretty panties. I imagined what it would be like to touch what was underneath there. I would get more visuals by looking at the lingerie section of the Sears and Penney?s catalogs. Just thinking about it was enough to get aroused. Well, we had a common clothes hamper and one day I was home alone and there was a pair of nylon panties hanging out of the hamper. What an opportunity! The feeling was wonderful and I did exactly what you would expect. Afterwards, I felt guilty and that there was something wrong with me but nevertheless, those panties kept attracting me and I would repeat any time I had the opportunity. And one day, there was a bra in there as well. So, my little hormone addled brain said ?If panties are good, panties and a bra might be even better? Sure enough, it was. Everything after that is history. I was off to the races eventually buying my own things after I was out on my own. Still struggled with the same guilt and questioning about whether this meant I was gay even though I never had any interest in being with a male and enjoyed sex with a few girlfriends along the way. But I always kept a stash of lingerie because panties were always ready when I was even if she was not.

I remember my older sister left a suitcase at our place when I was younger (about 12 or so). I loved the smell of her makeup, and also wearing a denim dress of hers. It fit me quite well, and I used to wear it when my parents were out. I have never seen a dress quite like it since, it had straps at the top, and was quite short. It made me feel very feminine. I have liked denim clothes ever since.

That is so COOL!

My first day when I became addicted was about 8 when my sister dressed me as a Ballerina.
    After that day I put on that outfit every chance I got. Very very BAD!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

My mom had a "rag bag" which she had sown together using a heavy type of hanger. She kept every old sock, towel, washcloth, towel, etc. in that hanging bag. They were all just stuffed in there and she would often ask me to run up and grab a rag out of it when she was cleaning. One time I reached in and found something that felt "slick" and was folded neatly. I pulled it out and noticed it was on old pair of her panties and it made me have a tingle and something sparked in me. I suppose I was probably 8-9 at the time. I pushed it back into the bag, grabbed something else and ran down and gave it to mom. My mind couldn't get those "slick, silky, fancy panties" out of my mind. That night I remember going back in my closet and grabbing them and noticing there were quite a few that were neatly folded and placed off to the side in the "rag bag". I pulled them out, slipped out of my boy tighty whities and pulled them up and instantly I was hooked. They felt great and I will not deny they made me hard and excited me a lot. I then felt a bit of shame and slipped them off, folded them and put them back in the rag bag.
    Mom always worked outside of home and whenever I would be home alone, I would wear them and love how they felt and excited me. It then sparked me to look around in mom and dad's bedroom and there I found pantyhose, bras, and girdles. Mom was very slender and I never got much of a thrill out of her bras then, but pantyhose and girdles were always a thrill also. I was always careful and put things away like I found them. I would help with cleaning and laundry some and always noticed the panties, bras and girdles laying in a chair or hanging out over the open drawer in mom and dad's bedroom.
    My snooping around found a stack of porn mags in her closet and condoms in dad's dresser drawer. Part of me wonders if my mom staged the panties in the rag bag and her other undies for me to find? I never was caught wearing them, but I suspect my mom knew. Not much got by her.
    Now I have my own and love wearing them. I don't get the erections or sexual excitement out of them like I did when I was young, but a very satisfying feeling while wearing bras, panties, etc. (Sorry it was a bit long)

My earliest memory was at age 6, back in the good old days when people got dressed to the nines to go out to clubs and for dinner...While everyone else was outdoors BBQing, I spied my Mother and Grandmother's fur stoles sitting in an armoire, I have no idea why, but I had this overwhelming desire to emulate a woman going out for the night...I can remember wrapping the fur around my shoulders, I remember the cool feeling of the silk lining, I remember twirling and posing.

Even at my young age, days later, that led to, in a locked bathroom, trying on panties, a girdle, and my Mother's long opera gloves. And, so it began.