Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: House cleaning

House cleaning

Well if I am expected to do the laundry, vacuum, and wash the floors there is no way that I am going to do it.

But, Natalie loves house work and cooking. She is the best. And she looks great doing it. I love having her to call on to get these chores done.

6-20-23 portrait.jpg

You are a girl after my own heart. Yup love to do chores en femme. Not really a chore then is it?

Just makes it more enjoyable.

Lately I?ve found myself doing the house cleaning in an oversized tee and cute underwear if I have the place to myself. Good time to kill two birds lol

Never really did much housework before I met my wife nor when we first married but since I was persuaded to become Amy I slowly took on more and more and now it's solely Amys job my wife doesn't lift a finger unless she wants to. She says that she is the breadwinner and the tables have turned, can't argue with that.

One thing about doing housework while enfemme, especially vacuuming, the noise says "someone is home" to any visitors.
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

I always do my housework in just a bra and panties and it makes the work a little more enjoyable.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Love dressing up to do housework. Now for a nice day dress......

I just loving dressing up. Housework, car work, home work, it doesn’t matter.Even paying the bills, although a little less fun in that case.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Another T that changes her clothes and suddenly enjoys house work?

I'm SO JEALOUS!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'd love to be able to dress and do chores but I don't get any alone time long enough. I keep saying to the wife that I'll do it but she says she not ready for that yet lol

Back when my wife volunteered at a local nonprofit, I had one day a week all to myself. Of course, I would dress pretty and do the chores. When she came home and remarked how good things looked, I would respond that the Good House Fairy came today. If she only knew…
    Honoring the woman within

Funny - but I've noticed that (without planning it) that I tend to NOT be outwardly dressed when I'm doing housework.
    It seems to be because I don't want to mess up my nicer things. Grubby old mens' clothes are perfectly fine go get dirty, though.

Like I said, it's not something I consciously do and I don't do it all the time. It's just in the back of my mind "If I might get dirty or sweaty..."

You are too lucky, Natalie! That is exactly why my wife will not let me do any housework! I have tried and volunteered but pretty sure that she thinks I will dress to do it and I probably would.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The only thing better than doing all the household duties dressed would be having my wife require me to be dressed while performing Jills work. Funny story years ago a friend of mine stopped by after dinner one night while I was washing the dinner dishes he asked why are you doing skirt work I thought if he only knew.

My response to that person would be "Because I live here!"

Banned Read only
    Before my wife retired I was the woman of the home doing all the housework; laundry, ironing, vacuuming, changing the bed linens, baking, meal preparation, etc. It was a la June Cleaver; totally en femme in dress, heels and hosiery and all the proper undergarments. I readily admit to being stuck in the 1950's.

The female alter ego does indeed have different needs.
    On a daily basis, I am not the least bit interested in cooking.
    Meanwhile, recently, as I changed into a dress something came over me.
    I spent the whole afternoon and evening in a frilly apron making strawberry jam.

I made 20 jars!

When my wife returned from the trip, she couldn't marvel at what I had also thought of.
    However, she decided that the jam was great, it could only be a little thicker.
    Would you like the recipe, perhaps?
    🤨😀
    Last edited by Betty70; 06-24-2023 at 09:09 AM.

A girl has to do what a girl has to do, so you might as well look great doing it

Platinum Member
    Totally agree. If a job is worth doing, its worth dressing right to do it.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Natalie, You are gorgeous. I love your glasses.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My wife goes out to work one day a week, and I do the domestics while she is out, in full femme guise, In the early days she would often leave a note asking me to do specific bits, these were usually,headed "Sweetheart" then the request, but after a while she changed that to " Ask Kaye", and now its just "Kaye". Got to love that girl.

I'm 100 percent focused on the chores when dressed and pride myself in doing a proper job. Seems to flow a whole lot easier when in femme mode. A tidy home is a happy home .

My wife once joked to her mother and sister that I was her maid while I was cleaning the house. My wife knows I dress in my bedroom but she does not want to see me dressed. I would love to dress as a french maid or any feminine maid uniform while I cleaned the house. She would have the cleanest house in the world!!!

I think A LOT more men would do household chores, if they could dress in their pretty maid's uniforms.
    It's a Jeep thing, you would not understand!!