Thread: I look like whom?

I look like whom?

My lake cabin is the last one on a dead end dirt road. The houses are all close to the road but not necessary close to each other. It is not uncommon to find someone milling about and ready with a friendly wave. We all know each other and rarely have strangers randomly driving by. That said, I was wearing a long dark brown wig, sun glasses and a dress. Full girl mode, hoping to reach my place undetected. Unfortunately, a neighbor down the road, and on the drivers side, was out and, yes, he did wave. I waved back and kept on driving.

The next day, in total drab, I needed to go to a nearby town for some supplies. He was outside again and this time wanted to say hello. We chatted for a bit before he mentioned that he saw my brother drive in yesterday!

What?????

That's funny. A few years back I took a dash run into my garage fully dressed and the niebour across the street asking how long is my sister staying.
    I don't know if there just being kind to us or are we that recognizable. Maybe your brother go maybe go for a walk tonight.

I think he is a very accepting and wise man. A good neighbor. Nothing more, times are changing.

Tracy, He could have said I saw you dressed en-femme. I guess he let you off easy.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    How embarrassing, Tracy!

If he'd seen your sister, would u have been proud?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I agree with Brenda - he politely let you know that he now shares your secret. It sounds like he's one who will keep it to himself...
    Life is too short to wear ugly panties!

I agree with both Shawna and Brenda. Your neighbor was politely letting you know that he knew it was you driving in dressed but won't be telling anyone else. That's a good neighbor!
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!