Thread: A little bonus

A little bonus

So lessthan a week from being home alone for 7 days and spending 3 of the out and about I find myself with another opportunity.

The younger daughter needed so help refurbishing a bedroom. Dad naturally is the first port of call for a willing volunteer. It's going to take a couple of days so rather than waste time travelling to and fro I opted to take our touring caravan and spend 2 nights away from home.

Saturday was the first night and I'm too savvy to go out somewhere unfamiliar on a Saturday evening. Far too many drunkards about so discretion was the order of the day. Just dressed in the caravan spending the evening watching TV.

Tonight being Sunday is different. Pubs will be quieter, far less folks out.

Skirt, top, makeup applied I left the campsite covered up and did he quick change thing in a layby. Then off to the market town of Tewsbury and it's ancient cathedral. Parked right next to the cathedral and spent 20 minutes or so admiring this structure built in the 1100's as it was bathed in the setting sunlight.

Then a drive back to camp stopping off at a petrol station to by Pepsi and a packet of biscuits one of which I'm eating now. It was dark when I returned so didn't bother covering up, just went quickly into my temporary wheeled home.

Now I know it the great scheme of things this isn't earth shattering but it was nice to feel cool evening air around my legs and to spend time in public. I'll chalk it up as little win.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Platinum Member
    Sounds like a win.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sometimes we do things that seem like little victories to us but are big victories to others. Sometimes we do things that are little victories now, but would be major victories of the self from 10 years ago.

This is a win, Helen, and not a small one! Bravo!

Sounds great Helen

Helen Highwater your getting out and about more than me now, lol

Aspiring Member
    Hi Helen
    Thats a great little trip. I used to dress in our motorhome a few years back (only inside writing, watching TV etc) but thats gone now.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Tewsbury sounds cool! But, couldn't u dress in your camper any time u want?

And, I know bisquits r cookies in UK English. But, what's a "layby"?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Doc, its a rest stop but has non facilities, its a place the width of a car where you can pull in and stop safely and let the main traffic pass you by

Screenshot 2023-06-26 19.47.48.png

Yep, only a short little trip but nice all the same. And I need to correct myself. It's Tewkesbury that I went to not Tewsbury.

Sherry, usually when off touring in our caravan I'm accompanied by the SO whereas this was a solo trip as a way of saving time from driving back and forth to our daughters.

In fact the work has taken longer than I expected so another night away but no outandaboutery tonight. Too tired so just a quiet time spent in femme attire watching TV..

Helen, I'm glad you got another chance to dress. Admittedly, I had to go to google to determine what a layby is. Britain and America really are two nations divided by a common language.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I was just in Tewksbury today. The Massachusetts one. Presenting male, but in all female clothes.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.