Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did you ever put on something So Girlie that you got a bit of a laugh out of it

Platinum Member
    I have purchased some dresses and tops that looked really good on the models, but in the mirror they were kinda cringe-worthy. I am not sure if I laughed?mostly just shook my head.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I usually try to dress as a woman my age would but once ordered a cute little white onesy with a pink heart 🩷 to show off my cleavage and a little pink skirt!! I felt kinda silly the first few times a wore it but it makes me feel good when I wear it now!!??pink ❤️..Sylvia

I think you hit the nail on the head Sylvia when you used the word Silly ! Anybody that watches the amazing Ms Maziel will get an idea of how frilly the items women and girls wore in that era and understand why a guy might get a giggle out of the dressup experience.

I'm very slender. Meaning much of my attire comes from the lil girls section. Like I'm pretty sure my yoga short size is the same as most eight year old lil girls. So some of the dresses I've tried are overly princesslike lol

I occasionally buy something I'd never wear out in public, because it tickles me. Examples include a dirndl (a Bavarian dress worn during Oktoberfest), a square dance skirt with a full petticoat, and a few cute skirts that just cry out "flirty." I also have some very formal dresses that would be appropriate for a night out to the opera, but I've never had the nerve to do that. Those make me smile a lot, but I wouldn't categorize them as funny. I have a hotel maid outfit that I often wear when I'm doing laundry and house-cleaning. I've never owned a French Maid's outfit, though that would be fun. I've had a couple of Prom dresses, and a couple of wedding dresses, that I'd never wear in public, but they are fun, if not funny.

Robbiegirl,

I like the sound of that outfit you wore... the babydoll PJs and wish I could find something like that that would fit me.

I have tried a few combinations that just didn't work for me and in some cases, made me chuckle. It's not that they were over-girlie but it was just the way they fit. In particular, I have a pretty low waist so a nice skirt & blouse outfit just doesn't look good on me at all.

Lacy PJs

Getting dressed up as a woman just about always put a smile on my face which always helped me get some nice photos.
    If I was feeling bad about sneaking behind my wife's back I had trouble smiling.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

My girlfriend bought me a French maid's outfit, complete with a feather duster. I tried it on and we laughed and laughed and laughed!