Thread: It was so much fun

It was so much fun

I had a medical test to do yesterday morning and then my wife asked me if I could go dress shopping with her for a rich uncles sons wedding we have soon. When my sister in law heard she wanted to join us and on the drive there my sister in law and my wife started lecturing me not to get all freaky when we get to the store. They told me that something happens to me when I enter a women's store that I get all shy and nervous and that I get intimidated by the sales women. They told me that they wanted my feed back because Im very honest and I have there best interest at heart not the sales assistant.
    When we got there we started going threw racks and there was a young SA and there was a older army looking women SA. This store had some amazing dresses but they also specialized in custom body shapers, like Spanks and girdles and they alter them for you. My wife was trying on a few dresses and some different body shapers, when the SA left for a moment my wife asked what I thought of everything. I started exampling that she should and the older SA came back, taking the advice to be more aggressive I told my wife she should get the shaper that goes under her breast, because that type of shaper will push up her breast and will make the waist look thinner. My wife looked over to the SA and she nodded saying that was a great ideas and as soon as she put one on she insistlly seen the difference and thanked me and telling me she hates when I'm right and I told her at times I get tired of being right and we both laughed. My SIL was down to two dresses and she asked me for my opinion, I told her she should get the dress with the long split in it because if I had legs like hers I would want to show them and to get a short slip style body shaper. They both took my advice and at one point my SIL called me over and told me that the SA wanted to know what my relationship was with my them. When she introduced me as her brother in law and that the other women was my wife the SA was alittle surprised. She told me it was a little scary how I knew to much about everything and I knew a little to much and asked me if I ever wanted a job there she would hire me in a second.
    It was so much fun and after we left there my SIL insisted she buy us dinner and thanked me for the great advice to help her and was very happy with what I selected for her. We sat at a outside patio talking about what shoes and associates they needed for there new dresses. I couldn't convince either one to wear pantyhose but it was like we were talking like three women. It was so much fun

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    She told me it was a little scary how I knew to much about everything and I knew a little to much and asked me if I ever wanted a job there she would hire me in a second.
    You three need to go back there again for another excursion, sometime sooner rather than later. The SA will definitely remember y'all.

Only this time? You go as full Maria...

Sounds like a really fun outing. Nice that you could help both your wife and SIL pick out the right outfit.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

That is awesome! Sounded like a fun day!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

What a fun day! Lucky you!
    Crissy

Platinum Member
    Hi Marie , That was just so Awesome,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I can't imagine dressing up high class without pantyhose. Have you tried fancier hose, like those with diamond or sparkle designs?

Thank you for sharing you shopping story

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Hi Maria,

Great story, thanks for sharing.

Thinking of a career change???

Banned Read only
    If the young SA thought it was scary that you knew so much about women's fashion I wonder if see would freak out if you shopped there as Maria. You fall under one of those threads "How Do You Know a Guy is a Crossdesser?"

Something I can only dream about.

Maria, That's wonderful. I'm glad you could be such an expert on women's fashion.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Nice story Maria, thanks for posting it.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

What a wonderful time you had. So much fun and being one of the girls is just the best. Very happy for you.

Well, there you go. Take a part-time job there, and you can be paid to spend time as Maria. Win/win.
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

Fun story
    I find being the "fashion go to person" in the family is a lot of fun - but when I chose Boy clothing, I do need their help as I have no idea about that.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I think that when we have about 20 years experience dolling up these bodies of ours we would know a thing or two about undergarments, body-shapers, and how a dress looks on a person.

I remember back in the old disco days I was in a club and I was standing near a the bathroom area. This young woman passed me by and I muttered under my breath that I would look better in her dress than she did. Well, I guess I said that too loud. A different woman standing nearby said, "I agree".

Nothing better than shopping with Sisters and girlfriends !!!!