Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Post

Welcome. This is a wonderful group. My wife is accepting to a point which is fine and at first I just considered it crossdressing; however it was definitely more than that. I am seeing a great therapist now and it?s obvious that I?m clearly on the female spectrum. If I had been honest with myself I would have started years ago. For whatever it?s worth my two cents.

Based on my own results, I am the last person that should be offering advice. I would observe is that hiding is difficult and physical will likely be discovered at some point. Coming out in increments can be a bit like water torture for your SO. Even if you come out based on your present understanding of your cross dressing, it can change and become more involved over time. And remember that if tolerance is not the same as acceptance.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Unhappy Shame and Guilt!

When I arrived here those masny years ago I was LOADED DOWN with them!|

I would dress, do my business, then strip everything off as soon as possible!

But, after 2 years here of people explaining I wasn't doing anything wrong or hurting anyone? I got over those self defeating curses. Which freed Sherry to go on to record breaking heights!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

There is a lot of good advice here. One thing to consider is that, in telling her, you will also be finding out about her. How she handles your intimate secret will go a long way to revealing her true character as well. You will have a better insight into how deeply you want to be invested in this relationship as well.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Thanks everyone, you have all been very helpful and given me some good tips to think about. Your warm welcome and reaching out really does mean a lot to me. Looking forward to hearing more of your stories and input.

Welcome to the group. Great advice here. Throw them cards on the table and hope you have a winning hand. Gotta be true to your self and with an accepting partner life is amazing.