Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Who would you love to look like

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Well, There is Sophia Loren from the mid 1960s. I made a face filter of her, and noticed that it fit my face quite well. For a couple of experiments with make up I actually tried to get her look----I think I was reasonably successful, but I discovered I had to hold the EXPRESSION on my face JUST RIGHT to see the RL resemblance, Makeup is only half the work. I am trying Marina Sirtis next as we have similar facial features too. My first attempt a couple weeks ago didn't quite make the grade, but I did get me another good look out of it. I actually succeeded just ONE time, accidently, a couple years ago, but I found I couldn't duplicate the effect.--- I might try again THIS week, unless I can think of something new--- I am getting bored. I need to try something really DIFFERENT.

As far as just Beauty is concerned it is hard to beat Lynda Carter, especially in her "Diana Prince" mode, but I am much too different in face and body to even attempt to emulate her.
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 07-22-2023 at 01:30 PM.

I would like to doll myself up to resemble Dolly Parton, and then go a karaoke bar and sing Johnny Cash songs such as "Ghost Riders in the Sky" and "Rings of Fire" in the bass register.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I can't say I want to look like anyone in particular.
    Most days I prefer to dress casually, but on Sundays I prefer to wear a dress or a skirt. I usually don't plan on what I am going to wear on Sunday until I am in the bathtub shaving my legs, chest, under arms and face.

Barbara Eden, I dream of Jeannie or Christy Brinkley

Another vote for Monica bellucci lol. If I woke up looking exactly like her one morning I'm not sure if I'd roam everywhere flaunting it or not leave the house because I was too busy twirling in the mirror lol

So many good ones mentioned- Geena Davis, Kate Winslet, Elizabeth Montgomery, Jaclyn Smith. Wow!

Someone mentioned her already but Lynda Carter is a top choice for me.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by permissivefawn View Post
    For me, there are so many beautiful women out there...i'm trying to admire the not so attractive ones as well...Rita Hayworth is my first choice...but Governer Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan is high on my list as well
    OMG 100% agree on Whitmer.

I don?t know her real name but she plays the district attorney on blue bloods. I like the way she dresses on the show and I think she is pretty

Steph, I think you mean Bridget Moynahan? I agree If I looked a tenth as good as her I think I might stay full time for a while

Junior Member lynn.crossdresser's Avatar
    Having just seen the film Barbie maybe Margot Robbie

Debra (Patricia Heaton) from ?Everybody Loves Raymond?.

yes, she is very attractive

I think I would love to look like a supermodel: Gisele Bundchen or Adriana Lima. But if I put more effort on my make up skills I can get close to Celine Dion (hence the name I have got).

Sandra Bullock or M?lanie Laurent.

If I could even slightly resemble Sarah Michelle Gellar or Mira Sorvino, I'd be overjoyed. I keep trying, at some point maybe I'll get close. A girl can dream.

Oh this is easy. Sandra Bullock

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Lady Gaga for sure.

If it?s anyone from history, I?d love to look like Grace Kelly. So beautiful and elegant.

Demi Moore (with her very long hair, not shaved!), one of the sexiest woman in the world, even at over 60.
    And for long hair, it was Debra Jo Fondren in the late 70's and then later Crystal Gayle (of course!!!)

Christina Hendricks (my avatar should give that away) and Catherine Zeta-Jones, specifically the way she looked in Chicago. The ideal: body of the former and the face/hair of the latter.

I love the cutesy girl next door style with a good body. Someone like Zoey Deschenal, Jennifer Anniston. Mind you if had the body would love to rock as Elle MacPherson

.....and actually now that I thik about it ....Ann Margret

Elle Macpherson. In pantyhose. Like on the cover of Playboy.

Kate Beckinsale.

There is and have been some amazing looking women in the world, Princess Diana for me was one of the most beautiful women of all time. But the frill of dressing as a woman means I would simply desire to be able to pass like Heidi Phox or Starry nowhere does.

Years ago I went to a glamor boutique and the lady who helped said I looked like Cher.