Thread: visitor to house and wearing bra in boy mose

visitor to house and wearing bra in boy mose

My wife has a home health nurse that comes by 3 times per week after a surgery.

I sat in my rocker as the nurse was leaving. She walked by and placed her hand on my shoulder. I am sure that she could feel the bra strap as the hand stayed in place for an extended time. After her leaving, i verified that the strap could be seen through the t shirt. I was feeling good that she did not make a comment.

The next day as she was leaving, i sat at my rocker. I was wearing a much thicker shirt. The nurse walked past. She turned and placed her hand on my shoulder. She moved her fingers about. Was she verifying the bra strap?

My wife knows of my hobby. She placed her hand on my shouder as she walked by and simply said YEP. This was a first for me.
    JC

the guy that plays dress up and that has the best wife in the world!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U sound like u really want to be found out?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Its possible that the nurse noticed your bra. Not likely that she gave a whoot or would bother to verify its presensce if she did. It is als possible that you hoped for discovery. You may want to ask yourself why.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Since your wife is ok with it that is the only one that will care.
    I think you are overthinking this.
    Or want someone to notice.
    I’m sure she could care less.

It isn’t like you are doing something wrong.
    Last edited by Di; 07-16-2023 at 02:35 PM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

I wear a bra all the time (36D cup), and I get "explored" occasionally . It's sexual harassment, but quite fun!

Even with a baggy top, it's sometimes difficult to hide my front projection, and in particular the bra bands and strap buckles.

I often get asked to reach for things from high shelves, and get an "innocent shoulder caress" afterwards.

My response is always to grope for my bra strap and adjust it. I get smiles but never a positive response.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Its possible that the nurse noticed your bra. Not likely that she gave a whoot or would bother to verify its presence if she did.
    We're taught to notice everything; it's what medical people do, as it helps us see potential health problems that might be unnoticed by busy doctors and other staff. Sometimes we think we see something out of the ordinary, and just automatically double check. Doesn't mean anything nasty, it's sort of just an automatic response.
    Quote Originally Posted by valerie anne View Post
    I wear a bra all the time (36D cup), and I get "explored" occasionally . It's sexual harassment
    That's not why we're doing it. We have no interest in what you may be doing on your own, it's simply a matter of automatically confirming what we've noticed; no offense intended. It's no different to us than noticing that someone has swollen ankles and wondering if they are in congestive heart failure, or just have 'thick legs'.
    So yes, while you think that you're going 'stealth', many people whose education focused on noticing anything and everything out of the ordinary, are clocking you. Detectives, doctors, healthcare workers of every type, could be anyone.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

There is a certain thrill in getting caught by a stranger or near-stranger, for reasons I can't explain.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Maybe for u, OAG? No thrill for me!

Some of us dress to be seen or not at all!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

A professional nurse is not going to care what you wear, so long as it has no negative impact on her patient.
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

Nurses notice almost everything, they have seen so much that very little bothers them.

i am proud to be a part of a group that has such knowledgeable people. knowing about my intent

in the mid zus, people do noe go around putting their hands on others.
    JC

the guy that plays dress up and that has the best wife in the world!

I highly doubt that a nurse who is there to care for a patient in your home, and will certainly not think about what you are wearing or trying to feel your bra. My guess is that she is just trying to give you a human connection, something other a hug. She is there for your wife.

You may be projecting your wish that she feels your bra but whether or not she noticed, is really not relevant to her nursing care for your wife.

If you were wearing some large breast forms and a clingy top, she will not need to feel the bra strap ; )

Sandi

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post

Ok ….. but still like I said you are NOT doing anything wrong…..your wife is cool with it.
    No worries!
    If she is not professional as she should be ( you are not the patient) if it bothers you her touching you ask for someone else.

There are mens undergarments with straps ( google it)….just saying.
    I think she was just being a caring person and you are wearing a bra are overthinking this.
    It is just a bra……even if you were dressed to the nines ….it would not matter.
    Last edited by Di; 07-17-2023 at 07:48 AM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Maybe she sensed you wanted to be found out and decided that you deserved a little excitement? And sensed that it was also OK with your wife.

Caregiving is one of the hardest, most thankless jobs in America. I'm sure that nurse sees tough situations every day she puts in a shift. It is a total grind to see that day in and day out.
    I bet she values any smiles she sees during the day.

Banned Read only
    "Was she verifying the bra strap?"

IMHO, Yes! I think any health care professional has to be aware of the surroundings of their patients. They have a duty to report the lack of well being of their patients. It ceases to amaze me that so many cross dressers who under dress believe the attire is hidden to everyone. Maybe the next time she visits shed the bra and see if she says anything about not wearing one.

hello JC,
    I was in hospital a few times in the last couple of years. I vomited over some nurses, others emptied my bag of urine and so on. They have seen it all and worse, bless them. Crossdressing is nothing in comparison!
    So don't worry about it,
    luv J

talk about overthinking a situation....I say let it go

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Maybe for u, OAG? No thrill for me!

Some of us dress to be seen or not at all!
    So there's no thrill to you for being "caught"? I don't quite believe that, Doc, I think you like to be seen for who and what you are.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    I don't know what the mid zus is, but I hope to always live in a world where human physical contact is a normal and common thing. Even if that means someone feels my bra strap.

JC, If she was checking you out, I find such a move invasive.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My question is why does it matter if she felt a bra strap the first time and was (or was not) trying to verify it the 2nd time. You and your wife are fine with you wearing bras and that is all that should matter.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.