Thread: Been away for a week en femme

Aspiring Member

Been away for a week en femme

Been away for a week en femme

Occasionally I manage to get away for a few days to focus on my writing. Normally like so many CDs I am lucky to get a couple of hours at most at home en femme, and with some anxiety of an unexpected knock on the front door.

But now I have just had a week away in a remote bungalow on my own. The idea has been to do more writing (and I have) but for the most part to spend almost all my time as a woman.

And its been great. No interruptions and no limitations on dressing. All the time I have been able to experiment with clothes combinations and spend hours on end as a woman might. Daily tasks, work at the computer, necessary bathroom visits, cooking, washing, cleaning etc and it has been a great experience.

It has given me a better appreciation of what it is like to live with a 38D bust virtually 24/7, feeling the pull of the straps across the shoulders and back all the time, and experimenting with the underpinnings.

I did not have any of my dressy clothes with me so have worn ordinary skirts/tops for hours at a time, rather than short periods that might be possible at home. I had just one mid-calf day dress with me.

The break has enabled me to experience just being a woman all day and not being a guy or thinking as a guy. I have acted naturally as a woman might without a thought ? skirt management, keeping the knees together, sitting demurely to preserve modesty, crossing the arms under the bust, appreciating the bust can be bothersome.

I don?t normally dress outside home, the main reason is my wig is rubbish and a need a better one ? number one priority. But I did drive home en femme. I did this once before but that was late one night and was not for long. This time it was nearly two hours, mid-morning and was an extra experience to enjoy. I was able to stop near home to change back into drab and savour the time.

And no pics. I had no camera with me and my mobile is only used for emergencies, I hate them!!

The Danish have a word ? hygge ? not easily translated but essentially cosiness, comfortable conviviality, contentment, well-being and I have certainly felt plenty of hygge. Back to normal now!!!!!!

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Sounds like a wonderful time. I have always wanted to do that but never found the opportunity to do it. I suspect it gave you a real boost in your sense of self and that is always a good thing - makes you smile a lot. Look for a new wig so that won't be a tug in the wrong direction. But I am wondering how the writing went? I don't know what you write about, but I find that writing while being Gretchen produces some interesting differences in style than normally. A bit more dynamic and smoother phrasing.

Sounds like an amazing week, Vikky. A great chance to try new things and looks. I hope there was time to write.

Great week thanks for sharing your thoughts

Platinum Member
    Thank you for sharing some thoughts about your week. I hope perhaps the experience helped get the creative juices flowing in the absence anxieties about an unexpected knock on the door
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If anyone would ever like to experience a week enfem with other T girls, going out to fun, accepting, public, venues? Remember there r week long T events in Vegas every year!

The last one was WildSide in May. The next one is Diva Las Vegas in Oct!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

So happy for you sounds like a womderful time .

Vicky,

It's a bit of a learning curve spending extended time enfemme. It gives you a great insight into the daily lives of women. Reading your post I'm assuming there was not out and about enfemme included in your time away and from one who's done in a number of times, making yourself presentable with hair and makeup each day raises the bar a deal higher but worth every moment.

One of the things I found most enjoyable was sleeping and then waking enfemme. Getting out of bed knowing that the day was yours to dress as you wanted, to have all that time to be your real self was just joyous. I'm sure this won't be your last time going enfemme for an extended period.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

What a wonderful time you had. Thank you for sharing. Love the part you spoke of with the straps tugging on your shoulders. I does feel wonderful.

What a lovely time I bet! Thank you for sharing.

I need this experience again. It?s been a long time since I?ve had that kind of experience

Aspiring Member
    Thank you for all your comments. One reason I was away was that it was the last week of Wimbledon tennis and for my wife its 12 hour TV for a week and too, too much. However, I did watch the Tour de France!

Keeping to the main thrust of this (wonderful) site, I am sure I will be a out and about one day but, not yet. I look forward to my next week away.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Congratulations on what sounds like an excellent week away!
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

Vikky, I am so glad you got to spend an extended period of time en-femme.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sounds like you had a wonderful week to dress as you please, which is a nice feeling.

Vikky, I have done this a few times now and on a few occasions been out and about. we are going to Devon next thursday through to the following friday with a stopover in the new forest for the transformation away from family LOL. I am lucky that my wife is totally onboard with it and that makes it extra special. Glad you had a good time and i wonder where you stayed, as we struggle to find good rentals sometimes.

Sounds great love to spend a week living as a woman fully dressed not partially

Platinum Member
    Hi Vikky , That sounds Great
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

That's fantastic, Vikky!
    I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful time!
    I'm always a woman!

Vicky - sounds great
    feeling the pull of the straps across the shoulders and back all the time - isn't that so wonderful