Thread: AirBnB curiosity

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

AirBnB curiosity

So, I belong to an Airbnb Host Group and we exchange advice, ideas, etc about running our AirBnBs. Just a few days ago, a fellow host posted the following gem. Talk amongst yourselves:

Should I accept?

Just got this message from a woman who is requesting to stay at my place for five nights:

"I am a successful business person during the week and a gorgeous woman on the weekends. I just love being a pretty princess."

She has no reviews. Her message seems a little strange, is it me? I really don't like to accept requests from people who have no reviews but I don?t even know what to say to this woman to decline because I have nothing to go off of.

Update: I asked her what would be bringing her to my town. Her reply:

"I want to meet a woman who is willing to guide me into womanhood. Women are superior to men and I've always wanted to be perfect like them. I love fashion and love dressing up in different looks. I*ve got a passion for beautiful peignoirs that celebrate my feminine persona so if I visit you I will be elegant sophisticated and happy. It's okay if you think I'm weird. I understand."

I have not responded, I just declined the booking and explained to AirBnb that not only does this person have an unusual message and didn't answer my question about why she's visiting the area, but she has no information about herself and I don't feel safe hosting them. It's not all about the money, for some people asking why I care and to just take the money. I don't need this airbnb money. I merely rent out half of my home to throw extra money at my mortgage. Being that I live my house while I have guests, my safety and feeling comfortable in my own home are the top priorities.
    Last edited by MonicaPVD; 07-23-2023 at 05:46 PM.