Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do you dream bout Cross-Dressing?

Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    I can't even find a minute to put on anything FEM. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Not even pantyhose! watched like a hawk!
    I checked Wikipedia, and even hawks sleep once in a while.

But, honestly, I suggest finding a social group, or booking a short trip on a pretense.

At times, I've changed in cars and bathrooms at various locations. It's best of course to have a friend who will let you change at their place.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I haven't done that (and I don't have a wardrobe yet) but I will try that as I always wake up about 2 and struggle to sleep again, though i think it might arouse me too much to help! Thanks for the idea!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Dreaming as a woman sounds great, I'd like that, to discover more what it might be like. I only have my imagination.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I had to really think about this one. Initially my answer is no. then after some really deep thought, my answer is still no. LOL let me explain.

This question is similar to: Do I wear glasses in my dreams? (I do in every day life) I could deduce that since I don't have trouble seeing in my dreams or at least it's not a focus of my dreams I must be wearing them because I can see. Another possibility is that i don't need them because I'm not me and I can see without them. How does one really know? Maybe I'm dreaming of the me i want to become living a life where I no longer have to wear glasses. This makes it a hard question to answer.

When I analyze further I could start thinking about what activities am I doing and are they gender-specific and which gender am I? I don't really think there are any. It's hard to say. It's also possible i am doing something that is gender-specific but in analyzing it later it doesn't feel any different to me it just feels normal like wearing my glasses.

If I never wore glasses yet I had some incredible fascination with wearing them i might dream about wearing them and what it would be like. In comparison since I'm free to dress how I want all the time I'm not dreaming of something I don't often get to do. It has no special significance because it just feels normal like wearing glasses.
    Last edited by Genifer Teal; 11-06-2023 at 08:15 AM.

Have many dreams. Latest dreams, I?m dressed as a woman and some minor crisis comes up that creates a problem with how I am dressed.

All the time lol! I wear romantic lingerie/satin sleepwear to bed every night so it probably fuels the dreams for me and I'm usually wearing the same lingerie in my dream that I wore to bed that night so I definitely think there's a correlation there somewhere. No one ever seems to be able to see me in my lingerie in my dream, I'm just another person walking around and what I'm wearing isn't noticed or paid any attention to. I guess that's why they say dreams are bizarre.

I've often dreamt I was part a medical research project where I'm taken back to different stages of life growing up but as a girl sometimes its a little girl, then a teenager, then as young woman......I can be brought back to real life at anytime but the only stipulation is if I happen to fall pregnant then I have to live the rest of my life as a woman....which of course has happen in one of those dreams...maybe thats down to my physical shape.....being a more "portly" in statue that is a couple of dresses on a side view I could probably pass for being about 6mths pregnant....even my wife has commented on it....not nastily but more of a comical comment. I'm not sure if there's any sort of meaning to it but its a recurring dream thats happen for several years.

Other times I've dreamt of us getting remarried but this time I'm the one in the white dress and being made up etc and all my friends are there and the only comment are on how good I look.

Of course every time I have to wake up in the real world