Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you dream bout Cross-Dressing?

Do you dream bout Cross-Dressing?

I haven't been able to dress in over a year and a half.
    Lately I've been dreaming of dressing.
    Last night I dreamed of buying a $1,000 dress.
    When I woke up I was so dissapointed.

What ar the dreams you have about crossdressing?
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Platinum Member
    Interesting. I am told that dreams can sometimes be a way for the brain to wrangle with issues of everyday life, such as the frustration of not being able to dress for an extended length of time. Of course, its not a mirror of reality. More like a conflation of real life and myriad other thoughts tumbling and turning through the subconscious or unconscious mind.

The rare cross dressing dreams I recall usually revolved around being at risk of being caught or coping with being out among people that I had been hiding from. I suppose these dreams reflected my frustrations with hiding and fear of coming out.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Long long time ago, I used to dream a lot about crossdressing. But about 20 years ago, when my dressing came back with a vengeance, and I got into makeup and started going out enfemme, my dreams about dressing pretty much subsided or were greatly reduced. I figured that I no longer needed to dream because I was living the dream!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Hmmm, what Karren said makes sense. And, may explain why I never dream about CDing.

Or, maybe I do but my dreams r so weird and mixed up I can't make sense of them when I wake up!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

In addition to dreams being a way to sort out your day - they also can be your mind at play (I do dream about cross dressing sometimes)

Banned Read only
    Like Kim (#2) responded some of my recalled dreams definitely relate to experiencing negative interactions when out en femme.

Judy, sorry to hear about your non dressing time. Hope you will be able to get back into it. I?ve heard and read that sometimes dreams can be fears or wishes. I?ve had both. Getting caught or dressing. Some dreams are in color. They?ve become fewer and fewer as I dress, to some degree daily.

I don't dream "about" crossdressing.
    The rare times it comes up I am either dressed in the dream or feel that I am a woman in the dream. I generally don't remember much of my dreams so there's no detail to relate.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I didn't have dreams about cross-dressing, but I always have dreams about my "alt life" when I am the woman I always wanted to be - nothing fancy - just a simple woman leading her own life like that next door neighbor.

I don't dream about crossdressing very often or at least I don't remember my dreams, but when I do, it is usually some kind of nightmare. I get caught buying or wearing women's clothes, usually it is also sexually themed dream. I always get humiliated at the end by people I know and than I wake up all sweaty. I don't know what to think about that. Last time I dreamed about surprise visit by my coworkers and boss at my home, when I was working all dressed up. It was not a pleasant surprise.

I occasionally dream about cross-dressing, usually kind of a hybrid between actually being a woman and being crossdressed. It often starts with being a woman, or maybe partially, with no fear of discovery and feeling perfectly natural..but sometimes turns to sudden realization that I'm not a woman and then fear of discovery. Never a lot of detail in the dreams..

I don't remember most of my dreams, but the ones I do remember the majority of them are of me crossdressing in one form or another.

The less dressing time I get the more I dream about crossdressing. Both asleep and awake.
    I will forever and always be Susan....

I don't get to dress much so yes I dream. A Lot. Lol

I under dress once a week or so and occasionally wear lipstick. Wife is somewhat supportive but not fully on board and rather I didn't and I don't get a lot of alone time so dressing is very rare.

I used to dream about being discovered by my wife. Her participating and us having an amazing time. In reality that dream turned into a nightmare. She was disgusted when she discovered my stash and insisted that I dispose of everything.

Judy, I dreamed of it last night. Yesterday I did not dress. I usually do on Mondays. I will today to scratch that itch.

I get pretty antsy if I don't dress in a few days. I can only imagine if I had to wait as long as you have. Keep the faith, time will come again.

I tend to recall very few of my dreams and have never had a dream about crossdressing that I remembered. I've also never had a dream I'm aware of where I was actually a woman. My wife tells me there are nights I talk in my sleep but has never mentioned I've talked about CDing. Most of the time I've talked in my sleep, it's dealt with dealers I sold boats to. I did that from 1983 to 1999.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Avatar: not me (I wish!) racquelr's Avatar
    I actually just had a CD related dream last night.
    Dreamed I had received a pair of self-adhesive solid silicone breast forms that were nice and soft and jiggly.
    Of course, in my dream, I initially put them on upside down for some strange reason
    Then I was dealing with them somehow getting set down sticky side down and somehow getting a bunch of lint and stuff stuck to them.
    Dreams are weird

I've had quite a few dreams about crossdressing over the years. As well a dreams where I'm in the middle of transitioning to female.

Most of my crossdressing dreams have been where I'm out and about dressed and no one notices. I remember one from when I was in high school I was playing football and had a bra and panties on under my equipment, once we were done I would get changed and no one on the team noticed I had them on.

I've had dreams too where I'm out shopping with my mother and others from my family who don't know I crossdress and I'm putting female clothing in my shopping cart and none of them say a thing.

Ive had dreams when I'm transitioning no one seems to notice and everyone refers to me as Christina.

I've also had dream here and there where a friend of mine who is a drag queen is helping me set up for a show she's putting on and has me as one of the main acts.

I have had all sorts of crossdressing dreams. I have dreams where I am myself dressed en-femme. I also have dreams where I am woman. I have dreams where I transform from a man to a woman. I figured all part of the gender bending experience.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I do dream about crossdressing. Years ago, these dreams were about getting caught, but lately they have been very pleasant. I am a bit disappointed upon waking and realizing it was only a dream.
    Honoring the woman within

Yes of course some of my dreams involve crossdressing, it's been such a big part of my life for over 60 years I think it is only natural to have crossdressing related dreams.
    Jill

I dream about it all the time, i also dream that i am female a lot.
    Julianna Frances

I often dream that I am out and about en femme. A few days ago, I visited a museum that, among other things, had manikins dressed in late 1800's vintage clothes. The dresses were to die for. That night, I dreamed I had one, and put it on. In the dream, I could feel the swish of the heavy satin fabric, and it felt great. When I woke up, naturally I had a strong urge to dress, which I did. I'd love to have a dress like I saw in my dream!

It's so sad, I have a stash from a year and a half ago with two $150 dress I never worn, I can't even look at at them.
    I miss it so bad!
    I guess, that's life!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?