Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you dream bout Cross-Dressing?

Judy, that really is sad! I'm sorry

If I may, what's causing you to not crossdress?

I really feel for you and I aspeciially miss your pics of your beautiful dress collection. Talking about dreams I had one a few weeks back but the problem with this one was in the dream I was having a conversation with niebours and I would look down at myself and my pantyhose are pulled down to my knees. I remember so vivid in the dream seeing the white gosset and they were black pantyhose and I couldn't understand why nobody were paying attention to my appearance. That was a strange on. Hopefully there will be some Judy time soon

For me, dreams about crossdressing generally revolve around coming out or about being outed. I don't usually remember my dreams, though, so I have no specifics to offer.
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

My favorite dreams are when I am dressed pretty and around my family. No one cares and I am free. Basically, I am just doing whatever, and at some point realize that I am crossdressed.
    It is such a beautiful dream.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

I rarely dream about dressing, but a couple of nights ago I had a dream that i was out and about in drab but realized i was wearing shorts with a sterling silver ankle bracelet. In my dream I was trying to keep my legs and feet hidden under a table. Since the dream, I've been searching amazon for sterling silver ankle bracelets.

The more odd thing about the dream is that I was at an event in what seemed like current time, but I was attending with my father who passed away almost 30 years ago.

I don't dream about crossdressing however I have found that when I'm having a hard time getting to sleep the best thing for me to relax is to lay there and think of what I will wear the next time I get the chance. What order certain items go on and how the end result will look. I generally fall right to sleep. Anyone else find just going through the process in your mind very relaxing?

Don't remember dreams very often. I do recall one that stuck with me. In the dream my wife was helping me get dressed in a formal gown and helping with makeup.
    Christina

I think of it at times, but the last time I tried, I was so unpassable that I kinda gave up on it. Now that I am divorcing, I may revisit those thoughts.

I’m seldom aware of my clothing when dreaming. When I am aware, it’s always female clothing. That being said, I often dream that I’m female, and presumably dressed appropriately.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

When I dream about being dressed, it's usually in an office setting. I'm typing, delivering folders filled with reports to other parts of the building, climbing stairs (in heels!), chatting with co-workers and other folks and everyone is so nice and friendly. My favorite dream was when I was chosen to do a photo shoot for Vogue magazine. I wore a beautiful blue gown and white heels and felt so pretty. I was so sad when that dream ended. But looking back, I'm glad I had it!

hello Judy,
    I don't dream about crossdressing but I am sometimes crossdressed in my dreams.
    luv J

Reality Check
    I have some pretty strange dreams, not not often about crossdressing. When I do dream about crossdressing, it's usually something like trying to hide my forms from someone or secretly remove them.

Last night I remember part of a dream where I was trying to leave someone's house but I couldn't find my other shoe. The one I was wearing was a women's flat. I don't know if I was otherwise crossdressed or not.
    Krisi

Sometimes. Thou i wish for more frequent dreams of me as a woman, not just CDing. But when it does happen, my morning is normally very happy and bright.

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...4-Dreams/page2

Here some more for your inquiry....have a great day😀
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

I've not dreamt of crossdressing as such but have looked in the mirror and seen a pretty face and gorgeous long hair. Always sad to wake up and realise it was actually a dream

Does day dreaming count? If so All the time lol

Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    It's so sad, I have a stash from a year and a half ago with two $150 dress I never worn, I can't even look at at them.
    I miss it so bad!
    I guess, that's life!
    Judy,

I suggest you wear those $150 dresses publicly, maybe even to church. That would clear out your inhibitions of wearing "feminine" clothing. Those dresses are YOUR dresses and not woman's clothing items as they are YOUR dresses.
    And guess what? I wear dresses all the time in the hot weather of the Dallas-Fort worth area. For church I add heels and makeup. And I have gotten virtually no pushback. And I have even received complements from women at church.
    Last edited by JohnH; 08-16-2023 at 09:36 AM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I do on occasion. But typically when I do I am dressing en femme as if it?s normal. I had a dream recently about attending some sort of celebration. In the dream I dressed en femme to head to the event. But it was very normal to do so in the dream, as if it was just one of my outfit/styling options. I recall another one when I was younger where I dressed en femme for class pictures.

I never dream about the clothes I'm wearing. But several times in the past I have dreamed I was stark naked in a supermarket, where I made a beeline.to the.aisle with paper towels. I would wrap myself with paper towels.

I am with Emily in the day dreaming world. I seem to have a strong imagination. . . Vale

I do. In most cases I am dressing in a skirt, top, boots and the people around me treat me very normal. Then I realize that I actually went out dressed as a girl and become nervous about it. It’s kind of an odd dream as I am the one that thinks twice about it and all others don’t even react. By the way, I have never been in a public area dressed like a female.
    Last edited by Staci; 08-24-2023 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Typos

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I tend to sleep restlessly, dropping in and out of dream sleep through the course of the night. A long, long time ago, a therapist had me write down some of my dreams and ever since, I've been able to remember them quite vividly.
    Sometimes the thought of the next outfit that I want to spend the day enjoying will occupy my sleepy thoughts all night. Lately it's been wonderful ballet leotard dresses with tights. A lot of times the deep sleep dreams are all too realistic and involve
    being in everyday life trying to manage with real breasts or being completely presenting as a female. That will occasionally set the tone for the Carla morning fun as I have until 10-11 am all to myself to play dressup and even go out and about.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I sometimes have dreams where something is going on with people from my past and I suddenly realize I'm wearing a dress or just standing there in panties and a bra. Sometimes the events in the dream just seem to carry on as if it was totally normal and nobody cares. Other times I find myself either running away or desperately trying to hide so the other characters in the dream won't find out.

I dream and daydream myself en femme most days and all nights. My girlfriend says I'd trade being a man for being a woman.

I only dream about it when it's been a long time since I last actually dressed...like, months.