Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you dream bout Cross-Dressing?

I have had MANY dreams 💭 about crossdressing over the years. Most recently I was a tall and slender with natural 36D's and long blonde hair, sailing ⛵️ in open water on my sailboat (which I don't have) alone and wearing a hot 🔥 3 pc matching purple 💜 lacy bodysuit with a garter belt and stockings. The sun 🌞 was shining, the breeze was blowing 🌬 the water was calm and clear. It was just me, the boat and the wind.

Does dreaming that I was a Vegas Showgirl count? Yep, I have had that one. And many others.

When I have dreamed about crossdressing, it usually involves me getting caught in one way or another. Obviously, some inner paranoia going on here.

I've also had those dreams AmyS. The worst part is when I wake up beside my wife and I panic that I'm busted. Even though it was only my dream. It has haunted me for days at times.

I have always dream of being en femme some nights and waking up disappointed because I am not the woman that I am in my dreams. Daydreams also wherein I just stare into blank space imagining that I am in lacy, beautiful womens clothing specially pantyhose and that many people stares at me and accepts me as a crossdresser.

It?s pretty rare that I dream about cross dressing but when I do, even though I feel super paranoid, no one seems to react or say anything.

I recently actually finally had a cross dressing dream that I remembered when I awoke. I rarely remember my dreams, period and don’t ever recall any previous cross dressing dreams, but this one involved me essentially hiding myself, cross dressed under a big blanket and of all people my Mom trying to pull up the blanket to look underneath while questioning me, are you dressed under there? It wasn’t exactly a nightmare, but it was a stressful dream and slightly unnerving when I woke.

I often have dreams about being a female, however the other night I dreamt that my ex gf got back in touch and found out I liked to dress fem.

In the dream she knew someone who owned a clothes store which she had arranged to have the dressing room closed off for me to try on a selection of outfits without nobody seeing me, both my ex and her friend had already picked out loads of complete outfits that I was happily trying on when a group of girls who I think we knew came in to the dressing room and saw me in women?s clothes, I didn?t have makeup or long hair so it was obvious what I was doing, I somehow remember trying to ask them to leave and following them out to speak to the owner whilst dressed in fem clothes.

I woke up and was disappointed it was not real.

At least I can have these dreams 😍

I had many times a dream being caught red-handed when en femme. By wife, family, relatives, public, etc, by whoever and wherever. To be honest, those dreams were more exciting than shameful. Far from that, my dream is to wakeup one day in a female body. I would stay like that for ever and everybody would have to understand my situation.

In my earliest years of cross dressing I occasionally had dreams about wearing women's clothing. As I came to accept myself better and rid myself of guilt, I had very few dreams about it. I think the dreams I had were driven by unfulfilled need to dress.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Had one last night that I was at a wedding (I?m going to one soon) and was wearing a regular male suit (so boring) but was planning on wearing my 3? black pumps because I thought they would not be overly noticeable. However while at the event I looked down and saw I was wearing much fancier open toe some type of wedge. Heard a couple ?look at those shoes!? Comments but that was about it.

I've had several dreams about cross dressing. Sometimes it involves me being dressed amongst friends (I'm only out to my wife) and no one bats an eye. I've also dreamt about getting remarried but this time I'm the one in the white dress. I don't wish to be a woman full time but its nice to dream.

Another one last night in a dept store where I had tried on a skirt/blouse (which I would never do normally), couldn?t find my male clothes, and was going to have to checkout wearing them! Terrified and excited.
    Been away non cd for a week - think my subconscious is taking over.

It's strange but lately I have been dreaming a lot about it.
    I suppose it's partly due to the fact that we are traveling a lot and I haven't been dressing. Those dreams though have been coming hard and fast and frequent.

Can't wait to get home again.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Yes, but very rarely.

I've been dreaming about dressing for almost two years now since I lost all opportunities to dress.
    I'm on the rollercoaster of Purging my hidden Stash!

I cant even find a minuit to put on anything FEM. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Not even pantyhose! watched like a hawk!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Not much, but I have had two dreams in the past couple of weeks. I have only a vague recollection of one, but the other is pretty clear. I was all dressed up in a little pink dress (yes, I dream in color) and was about to get 'caught' by a daughter, decided not to come out to her and retreated back up stairs only to have the wife come home. Decided to minimize the damage and try and explain as best I could, but she didn't even notice. That dream gave me a lot to think about. I now want a pink dress!
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

I had been dreaming about crossdressing for the longest time and finally did something about it for my 60th birthday 7 years ago. I treated myself to a birthday weekend in New
    Orleans by myself and I had a blast. I bought a red wig, sexy, blue sundress, tan sandals, the works. My second night there I donned my outfit and to my surprise, I was a very
    attractive lady going out for a night on the town. Bourbon Street was hot and so was I! Suffice it to say that the night wound into the morning as most things do in New Orleans!
    It was one of the greatest weekends in my life and it felt wonderful to let my inner woman come out! I was a hit!!

Back some 10 years ago, I would have dreams about corssdressing, Back before I accepted this is part of me.
    I would have dreams or nightmares about getting caught or cornered whiile dressed.
    Now that my mind has mostly accepted it, I no longer have any dreams about crossdressing.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I daydream about crossdressing but I don’t remember any of my dreams at night.

I daydream too, a lot, as currently this is my only opportunity to see myself dressed en-femme. Unfortunately, changes at work have seriously reduced my business trips away from home.

One regular daydream I have started off as a normal dream while asleep. In the dream, I found myself in a large and luxurious bedroom. The room had a huge walk-in wardrobe with lots of female bodies in it. They were all alive, but in a state of suspended animation. In the dream, I could remove my entire male body, not just the clothing, and wear whatever female body I desired.

It was like a complete change of identity, not just clothes.

I seldom remember my dreams so it's hard to tell, but last night I dreamt I had painted nails. I guess it stood out to me because I haven't done so in a while.

Waking up and seeing my naked nails this morning was a bit of a letdown. Luckily, there's a quick fix.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I have worn panties most days of my life except the few years I was married. Most of my dreams from my early years into my 50s. Most of my dreams have been and are about me in panties or a nightie with people around and unaware but I am scrambling to hide it. I have tons of panties and sleepwear, so in my recent dreams, they were in bags or all over the floor or bed, and I was trying to pick them up or hide them.
    Back in the 80s when I could go to the mall to shop, I would have dreams that I was shopping and touching things. One dream in particular frequently comes to mind. I'm outside of the VS store at the mall and it's closed and the lights are off. I just kept walking back and forth, looking through the glass and wanting to go in.

I do dream about from crossdressing from time to time and it always has to do with someone I care about helping me choose an outfit or helping me in some way. And yes, I wake up just to be dissapointed.
    Just a girl.

So my wife knows and accepts my panty and bra wearing along with stockings or hose doesn't really want to partake in it, which I understand. But my dreams, she accepts, and lays out clothes for me to wear and we go out and do things. Always sadly, I wake up.