Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to deal with CD burnout?

I think Cheryl hit the nail on the head. Things we all enjoy, things we've done all our adult lives, things that could normally be the highlight of our week will on occasions just feel like a chore. That feeling that it's too much trouble, you just don't feel like it, the" I'll give it a miss this week" feeling.

You could try simplifying your dressing every now and again. Strip it back to the basics. Bra, forms, knickers, skirt and a top and leave it at that. After all, that's how most women would dress. No makeup. Summer heat, spaghetti straps spring to mind.

And yes, going out will definitely refocus your thinking and go with the 40C's for your outandaboutery would be my advice.

It’s like an addiction. You need more and more in order to feel the same rush.

So I guess the next step is going out in public. According to what I read in this forum, there are all kinds of thrills associated with going out initially. And when that becomes old hat and depending on your level of homophobia, you may want some interactions with men or at the very least, you may focus on enjoying that thrill when a guy looks at you admiringly.
    Reine

Oh, just when things get interesting I've got to go out of town for a few days with no access!

Seems that someone has hacked Reine's account!

Now, I think we as a group might not be quite as laser straight as we like to advertise, and I had my own late-in-life-discovered daliances, but there were extenuating circumstances (the BIG on being I was DIVORCED), but I don't thing all roads lead to men or even getting a thrill out of an admiring glance. More likely your cd self becomes increasingly and unmanageably large (not in the physical sense obviously).

Now, at a most inopportune time, I gotta go!

Fiona

I know I have some support and it is more then some have and I am grateful. I guess its me that has to get over the hurdle of just doing it. I remember when I told my wife and all I did was say I wish I had done this sooner, but try not to dwell on the past. My point is I would just like to get the initial 1st time over with and know if it is something I would like or not. Then Ill kick myself wondering why I didn't do it earlier! lol
    I would love to go out and have a ladies day, in regards to voice, I'm not sure. While it would be nice to change my tone, I have a deep voice and I don't feel like it is a need for me to complete my look. I would like to try to work on mannerisms though. My wife likes it what I still act like I do even when I am Jessica. She does not want to see a 100% different person which I completely understand.
    That's what I think as well, I admire the natural curves of a woman and real breasts and I get jealous lol. Other wise I am content with how I look in the mirror which should be all that matters, but sometimes I forget about that.

Helen
    You make some very good advice. I used to do that. At minimum I would wear "comfy clothes" I call it, which usually is biker shorts, or short athletic shorts, leggings in the cooler months, bra, forms and top. I just feel incomplete without hair and I cannot have hair without makeup lol. I see to much man in the mirror when I don't have hair and makeup, but you are right, women don't always dress daily, It might just be something I need to work on.
    You are right on size, I would probably wear my 40DD as they are a nice size for my body proportions. Don't want to over do that part even though I love my forms.

Reine

You do make some points. When I first started it was just wanting to wear women's underwear and maybe some low profile sports bras. Then it went to clothing, then bras and forms etc until now it is full drab. There was a rush of excitement in each step and now it feels dull. Going out would be the next step and I feel it may help after all . I hate that I feel confined to my home at times and it seems like this may be the solution. You are not wrong, I'm sure there are people that would like to get noticed and I do like complements I get from some of my friends that know. It is flattering to be told your "hot" or "Sexy".

I really appreciate everybody's advice, I think I have a better understanding on what I may need to do after hearing other peoples stories.