Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: going out in in male mode

Here is a story for you. A huge group of guys I was with were at an event in the park downtown. As we crossed over this pedestrian bridge we all passed a person who was clearly presenting as a woman. Heels, purse, dress, wig and makeup. Looking a little nervous. No one in the group said a word and just kept on chatting and walking. After we passed and were down the walk a bit one said "did you see the crossdresser?". Course we all said yes but that's all that was said. Nothing crude or laughing at or made fun of. Just that we had seen them and nothing came of it. As far as I know I am the only CD in the group and they all don't know. I felt it was very brave of this person and must be wonderful to do just as they were. I hope it's like this for others that we may stroll by in our cute outfits.

I have gone out fully fully dressed and to a certain local hangout event I have gone without wigs and makeup. I lean towards the no wig and makeup because for me I get so hot wearing them. Even in the winter. I feel confident presenting as a man wearing women's clothing in a like minded event. But I love the feelings I have when all dolled up as well. I would not go out in the general public without wearing wigs and makeup. As to blend in and not draw any attention. Guess for me it depends on where are you going and whatcha doin.
    Last edited by CDMargret; 08-02-2023 at 07:27 AM.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Some people like to call attention to themselves or "shock" the public by walking around as a "man in a dress".
    What are you basing this off?

Genuinely curious...

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Some people like to call attention to themselves or "shock" the public by walking around as a "man in a dress". If that is you and you are ready for everyone in your town to think of you as weird, go ahead.

Otherwise, do the whole woman thing (wig, makeup, boobs, hips, etc.) or nothing at all.
    For your own sake I hope you find more tolerance sent your way by others than you seem ready to dispense around you.