Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever been hurt by tucking?

Ever been hurt by tucking?

I am concerned that when I am tucked well, and I cross my legs, that I am cutting off the blood to Mr. Tuck-ee.
    Recently, I had a scare that is making me curious if I am endangering my companion.

Has anyone been hurt by tucking? Any advice?
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

Hmmm. I wonder that too. I tuck a Lot! Even in boy-mode. I even sleep most of the time that way too. I have done it so often, that everything goes into place very easily , and there never is any discomfort. Not even a little bit.
    Sorry i didn't answer the question, and have any sort of advice.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Well. I, -----Oh! U said "tucking"!

No. But , I've only been doing it every time I dress since 1996.
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 08-03-2023 at 05:30 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yes but not where you might think. I posted about it here:

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...n-!&highlight=

It was very painful for a few days, but no permanent damage. I figured out what I did wrong and have successfully used tucking tape since then with no problems, but it took several months for the scaring to fade away.

Sandi

Nope. I tuck a lot even sometimes when I am not dressing. Never had an issue.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I tuck almost all the time; both when pretty or drab. The exceptions are while sleeping or when sitting for a few hours in a row. Never any problems. Perhaps if I cut off the blood flow to Mr. Tuck-ee, he'll fall off and I can save a lot of surgery expense.

Unless your anatomy turns cyanotic (purple) and cold, you most likely have not cut off blood supply. Pressure on other parts just hurts.

I generally untuck as soon as I start to feel discomfort. Helps that I learned how to tuck with panties not as tight as I used to. Used to wear leotards and one piece swimsuits so tight they'd actually invert my crotch a bit. Also helps that Im resistant to pain down there. I did somehow stretch the skin midway down the shaft once that was swollen for a few weeks years ago. Still not sure how I did that

My oh my...the things we crossdressers do to ourselves and our bodies all to achieve the feminine form we so desire!
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

Banned Read only
    Been tucking for two decades. No issues whatever - except - a couple of times when I became unexpectedly aroused while tucked. Ouch. Fortunately, that has only happened a couple of times.

Banned Read only
    I do not tuck in the sense of trying to totally hide the equipment; definitely if I am at-home. If I go out for an evening stroll I will wear a foundation garment that smooths the front profile. I do have a varicose vein on the equipment that bleeds if said equipment is squeezed. That has produced a blood mess if things do get twisted.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Never had an issue with tucking. For sure more comfortable if not tucked, if aroused, but that is not what crossdressing is about for many here.
    Last edited by Jane G; 07-31-2023 at 10:25 AM.

Thank you everyone! I'll try to listen to my body. I have a few dresses and skirts that do not show anything if I am not tucked, as long as the wind isn't blowing on me. I just don't want to do anything that looks crude or suggests that I am being inappropriate. I just want to wear pretty clothes and nice fabrics. I don't want to be offensive.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

Not much to tuck, its not a problem, lol

Yes and have never done it since. Not a lot to tuck so not a problem.

Never been hurt and do it all the time every day.
    I prefer to keep things out of sight.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I have read and watched the how to's and still have trouble putting things away. Things are tender down there and so I think that's what keeps me from really stuffing them away. Never any real pain from it all.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I tuck all the time not every day but several days a week. Usually for long periods of time. Balls go up the sack wraps and things go down. Hold in place with velcro not tape. About 25 years. No issues I know of. Fwiw never tried to have kids. otherwise things seem to work fine.
    Last edited by char GG; 08-02-2023 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Please see the rules on that topic

I tuck most days and I have not had a problem yet. It can be a little uncomfortable if sitting down and putting pressure. I use the unclockable tape which even says not to do it for over 8 hrs or sleep tucked. I just follow that and have not had an issue.
    [FO

On the first times tucking I felt a little bit discomfort, things did not fit well in the canals. As experience goes by and I started to use more bikinis I finally improved how to do the tucking and no more pain happen.

But for security reasons I avoid being tucked for too long, maximum is 6 hours straight, it is enough for a day at the beach.

Reality Check
    I have never had a problem tucking.
    Krisi

Aspiring Member
    I have several piercings there. The PA has well placed solid weight that actually helps with tucking. Piercing jewelry can pinch when I am not careful enough while tucking.

no Pains here.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

God Save Tucking.

Sorry. Had to let it out.

Not hurt per say, uncomfortable in the beginningbiggie. 10 yrs ago... I just were a size small full panties and pull the little guy back between the cheeks and pull my little gurl panties up. Now, it's like no biggy.