Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever been hurt by tucking?

I had blood in my semen for weeks, it was scary but I healed spontaneously

I'm completely uncomfortable with tucking, not just with the feeling but with the risk of getting hurt. I never do it. I just try to position the package into the most concealed position possible. I somebody notices a bulge so be it.

I used to use surgical tape for tucking. It hurt to take it off. I stopped using it. After a few years of anti-testosterone meds my little guy tucks nicely away. No pain.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

I am pretty small down there. No need for me to tuck. Now if I only removed a set of ..... I could be wearing a bathing suit at the pool.

Don't tuck while sleeping. Let it rest for a while. If it hurts, stop doing it, let it heals and look for a better methods. Sometimes some methods might not be suitable for your situation. :Like for me, tucking using tight panty is uncomfortable and sometimes painful, but using full tuck with surgical tapes, i can tuck 8-12 hrs no problems. (Your mileages might varies.) Google is your best friend. Try searching for different methods and sees which works for you. Just make sure you understand the risk of tucking and the effect it might have on your fertility.

OMG reading some of these posts has my hairs standing on end and my legs crossed. I don't tuck I just find pushing it back and wearing lovely tight panties works a treat plus always being in pantyhose is enough to make it appear flat enough.

Banned Read only
    There's a difference between discomfort and physical harm. Different people have different tolerances for discomfort, most can get used to just about anything with time. In terms of causing physical damage, there's no evidence that tucking is harmful anymore than keeping your feet in shoes 18 hours a day.
    Last edited by char GG; 08-17-2023 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post just before yours

I have experimented with tucking for the usual reasons but don't like keeping things in that position for long periods of time, so I never do it while crossdressing.

Also, my hip pads, silicone butt shorts and the compression pants I wear to keep everything in place generate a sufficiently convincing flattening effect. In any case, I don't think tucking is what is going to make or break my presentation as long as I am not pitching a tent, which would be contrary to character anyway,
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I tuck every single day and night and never had any problems. I use 2 sc?nci hair bands tied together with the traditional top cut off sock. I never had a problem. The feeling is li almost like wearing a thong.I can use a urinal or a toilet with no problem
    Last edited by Richelle423; 08-17-2023 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Additional details