Thread: Funny Meme?

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

Funny Meme?

Found this on the internet today. I think they call this a MEME? I'm not sure. Anyway, i thought it was fairly accurate. What do you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Is it any wonder so many of us enjoy CDing. It's not nearly as boring.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I have to kind of disagree with the male images. At least for me. I have and used to wear brightly colored ties for the different occasions which greatly improves the male look! Lol. Ok, maybe not greatly but it helped. Plus the males are probably all wearing a bra, panties and stocking under his suit, different colors for the different occasions!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I have to kind of disagree with the male images. At least for me. I have and used to wear brightly colored ties for the different occasions which greatly improves the male look! Lol. Ok, maybe not greatly but it helped. Plus the males are probably all wearing a bra, panties and stocking under his suit, different colors for the different occasions!
    I know I am. I once attended a “Little Pink Dress” party for the local cancer society. All the men wore pink shirts except me. When asked why not, I just smiled, wearing my pink panties and matching bra.
    Last edited by Monique65; 07-31-2023 at 05:40 AM.
    Honoring the woman within

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    To both Karren and Monique,
    There has been oh so many times I have thought, "I know something you don't know" being underdressed while wearing a suit. A bright tie is one thing, but fancy panties and lingerie is totally another. You just got to do what you got to do!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Banned Read only
    I'm with Karren on this one. I worked in a professional office environment. I did have one white dress shirt that I never wore. When I retired after thirty years I found it had turned yellow over the years. As dress shirts, I wore colorful dresses. They ranged from seasons colors to prints. I also wore expressive ties; never a red tie like all the politicians wear. As a retiree it is usually graphic tee shirts and jeans. I attribute my choices to something feminine in my genetic profile. I am drawn to all this colorful; e.g., gardening/growing flowers.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Did they make memes in the 50's/60's? Be cause that's when folks actually wore clothes like that!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I recall seeing a posed photo of Congress on the steps of Capitol Hill from ~1880. It was juxtaposed with a picture of Congress from the early 2000s. The men in the images were dressed more or less the same. Minor differences only.

Men's fashion mostly sucks, and is generally boring.

You walk into a men's shoe department and you generally get to pick from three colors; brown, black, and the ever daring grey. You walk into the women's shoe department in the same store, and every color in the rainbow is represented.

I never wore a white shirt, at least one I was old enough to "Just say No" to white shirts.

I did always wear interesting ties. My favorites are World Wild Life (animal) ties and psychedelic Carlos Santana ties.

I was in a restaurant once and all the wait staff (both male and female) were required to wear ties. Our female waitress was wearing a ties that was very well tied for a woman. After talking to her about it, it turned out that her BF tied the tie for her.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 08-02-2023 at 02:16 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Boy ain't that the truth!
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

I'm not sure I agree with the male or female version.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

There are plenty of colorful and fashionable alternatives to the coat and tie uniform for men, all it takes is for the man to have the fashion interest, and put out the effort to dress that way. Most men just don't care. I don't wear neckties any more, ever. Not even to a funeral.

I have reached that pleasant state of old age and independence where I don't have to do anything or go anywhere I don't want to.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

OMG that is so very true. Men's choices..dull, dull, dull. Women's choices...FABULOUS

Quote Originally Posted by April Rose View Post
    There are plenty of colorful and fashionable alternatives to the coat and tie uniform for men, all it takes is for the man to have the fashion interest, and put out the effort to dress that way. Most men just don't care. I don't wear neckties any more, ever. Not even to a funeral.
    A coat and tie is still a coat and tie. That one can choose a different style, color or fabric is hardly the same as the selection of women's fashion. Not even close.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".