Thread: A Realization

A Realization

Its a 4 hour drive from Superman to my home town so you get allot of thinking time. I was thinking about being out on free comic book day dressed as Wonder Woman going into stores and a Hobby lobby. When I was at superman I was Wonder Woman and Supergirl. At both events I got no hate, No judgements, and lots of pictures taken with me and ove me. To my surprise parents was wanting their kids to take pictures with me made new friends etc. On my way home I was thinking about all that and it hit me if I wasn't charming and charismatic walking around with a smile on my face. Like my new friend said when im dressed im a different person bubbly never meat a stranger I would have never pulled off the costumes noone would want their pictures taken with me. If I was frowning not smiling people would stay away. Just my 2cents
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

Brandie,

Truer words were never said they saw you as a superperson..and your smile said it all.

I would love to talk with you E. TN GIRL...please PM me.

Davina

I agree with Davina, your smile tells it all.
    Crissy

Brandie, when you're dressed as Wonder Woman or Supergirl you are presenting as a super hero that everyone knows and likes. You're out going personality just adds to the effect.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

With as beautiful as you are, any person in their right mind would want to have their picture taken with you.

I agree completely. Just go to the grocery store and look at the people while getting your groceries. Women smile a lot at the people they pass; men more often don't. The smiling seems to be an identity clue among the many other clues that define male from female. And one identifier clue that is far more important than we realize.

Personally, I suspect you, like many of the rest of us, have a lot of neural networks that are configured in the female-like form. When our presentation is female-like then those neural networks may become the primary networks that regulate behavior. But which comes first - the activation of the neural networks or does wearing something we associate with female trigger the activation of those neural networks?

Not really known clearly, but the fact that people like us have a higher abundance of female-like neural networks may be caused by a combination of genetics and environment. In other words, possibly our genetics creates an environment where neural networks can potentially shift at times into a higher abundance of one kind of neural network than expected relative to the person's sex. A bit like a predisposition but not actually a predisposition; just a fundamental tendency for the brain to adapt to a higher level of female-like neural networks - maybe. Neurologically it involves a great deal of brain plasticity as it adjusts itself to operate in the most consistent way relative to its ability to read the environment and adjust accordingly within a basic, very flexible adaptation to what the brain senses in the environment and how it interprets that sensory information.

You are good proof that attitude is everything.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Thank you for sharing. I will pay better attention to my attitude and smile when out.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandie.n View Post
    To my surprise parents was wanting their kids to take pictures with me...

Personally, If I'm presenting as anything other than 100% guy?

I try to stay away from anyone who looks like they could be under-age, regardless of the situation, if I can help it.

But, that's just me...

Quote Originally Posted by ellbee View Post
    Personally, If I'm presenting as anything other than 100% guy?

I try to stay away from anyone who looks like they could be under-age, regardless of the situation, if I can help it.

But, that's just me...
    Haters going to hate.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by CDMargret View Post
    Thank you for sharing. I will pay better attention to my attitude and smile when out.
    Haters going to hate.
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

Brandie, As long as you are happy and the people who want a picture with you are happy, I see it as a win for everyone.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".