Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how quickly you can go into Femme mode?

how quickly you can go into Femme mode?

I saw a thread about "Returning to Boy Mode" but not the other way.
    if you put a timer how fast can you turn into Femme mode.

If you are outside from your home, where do you change in Femme mode, any tips for a newbie

Aspiring Member
    If I know what I want to wear, 20-30mins. If I have trouble picking an outfit, it could take a while.
    Sara

This time of year, I mask and sweat in the heat. So, without foundation or beard cover or blush, I just do the eyes and dress, so I can pull it off in less than a half hour (not doing nails either).
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

Considering I only dress. No makeup or wigs. It is pretty quick for me. But unless I actually have a couple of hours to relax and enjoy the time. I don't bother

I know this doesn't really apply to most
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Depends upon what I choose to wear. But if in my bikini, about 6 minutes, not including time for a close shave.

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    Difficult to say.. If I am leaving a hotel room 1st thing in the morning to get more coffee from the lobby, probably about 30 min, including shave, little lipstick, and dressed casual. More stylish for say an evening out, around 1 1/2 to 2 hrs, including shower.

I leave the house partially dressed / underdressed. Park somewhere not far away and remove drab shirt, jeans, add wig, change of shoes, a little lipstick and i'm off. I know some of the girls here have totally transformed in their car or places like a Walmart restroom.

Emily

depends, 45 mins if all goes to plan, but all depends on what mood my makeup is in and what it wants to do, lol. just takes a little smudge of mascara or my foundation is the right shade for the day, sometimes a couple of hours, put practice makes perfect

I love to take my time. If I put a timer to it, I wonder if I would ever finish at all, because I am not so great with time ever.

The last time I tried, I think it was around an hour for me for the make up, dressing. This is all minus the selection part, assuming I have kept what to wear and what goes with that ready

If I'm already shaved and cleaned up, about a half an hour. I usually take about an hour to shower, shave, dress and apply makeup, jewelry and my wig. I generally change at home. I have done it in the car in a quiet corner of a parking lot, but I would not advise that, for various reasons. It's a pain, and if the wrong person wanders by in the process, there might be trouble.

Platinum Member
    Hi Siva, , About 15 Minutes,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Including full makeup, 1 1/2 hours or so. I try not to put a timer on it, instead enjoying every moment.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

The absolute minimum from full guy to out the door as Jennifer was 45 minutes. But it wasn't pretty. Ideally I'd take another 30 minutes to do it right.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Siva

I've changed in a car, in a bathroom, sometimes men's, sometimes women's.

Plus I have CD and GG friends who are partners in crime.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

About 30 seconds. But that’s with no makeup. I wear female underwear 24/7. It’s just a matter of slipping out of my pants and shirt, slipping into a dress and slipping in some forms. That’s if I’m coming home from work. On non work days I spend the entire day en femme. I have no male casual clothes.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

If going out shopping from getting out of bed, showering, getting dressed and doing makeup I'd say about 45 minutes. I've got to a point with getting the slap on that I've got the concealer, foundation, blusher, eyebrow pencil and basic eyeshadow pretty much off pat. Getting the lippy right can be my downfall.

I always know what outfit I'm going to wear, that's just a matter of taking things off their hangers, putting them on and checking in front of the mirror before leaving for the day.

The average GG prepping for work hasn't got time to reach makeup perfection so I work on if it's 80% right then for a day browsing the rails that'll do. I'd rather be out doing than agonising over whether my blusher was perfect for half and hour more.

It takes me about an hour to do my makeup and dress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

42 minutes 23 seconds

I just click my heals together three times and say Theres No Place Like Home. Poofff! Works most of the time but once in a while I end up in Kansas.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Fully and confident to go out about 1 hour 30 mins. But usually takes longer if I have a choice of outfits. I have a strict routine with make up .

I don't go out and seldom dress. An hour to an hour and a half for full nines, with most of it spent transforming my eyebrows from male to female (found out that it's one of the most important aspects of an acceptable look and I ruin them almost every single time and often have to redo them). For MIAD mode, the time it takes to select clothes, plus 5 minutes to get ready. MIAD has the advantage of being doable in summer. With the full nines and all the tralala to put on, it better be freezing cold or I don't even try (global warming isn't my friend).
    Last edited by DianeT; 08-05-2023 at 10:15 AM.

That depends on my starting point.
    If I need to shave and then go full on makeup and dress it's about an hour for me.
    If I just need to do my face and dress it's 20-30 minutes and I can be out the door.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

lot of inspiration ideas. after reading through ideas i tried wearing bra inside the car and oh boy it was tough. people were coming through so have to hide when I see somebody and it wasn't easy to put the bra sitting in the car. have to do few times to get used.

it was fun and I am still wearing underneath my tshirt and sitting in a library. I don't know people notice it, but I feel very happy

Banned Read only
    Before my wife's retirement I had about seven hours a day to be en femme. I stopped the makeup routine/nail polish/fake nails a long time ago. All that took too long to apply and too long to remove, especially if there was some urgency for the removal. I always knew when a Stephanie day was coming up. Mentally, I always had my wardrobe planned out and ready to go; dress, hosiery and heels, foundation garments/slip. Before I drove my wife to work (non-driver she is) I took a close shave. I have no hair follicles on my legs and thighs so they are always smooth as a baby's butt. It would take Stephanie about five minutes to toss on her clothes. My shoulder length curly grey wig was always nearby. From 9 to 3 I accomplished the day's domestic chores.

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    Been doing this long enough, i am getting better at it. I would say anywhere between 40 minutes to an hour, including shaving and shower, and full makeup
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

I dress at home except for wig and lipstick. It takes a good 45 minutes with makeup. But, the longest time is opening the package of press-on nails, sorting thru them, and then putting them on.
    When I stop to put on lipstick and a wig, that takes about 2 minutes.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.