Thread: Driving in Dallas in Femme mode

Driving in Dallas in Femme mode

are there any legal issues if you are driving in Femme mode in dallas. if you get pulled over how to handle it

If you are stopped by the police just be honest and respectful. The officers do not care how you are dressed. They just want to have a safe and honest contact with you while they do their job. Let them do it and you should be on your way fairly quickly.
    Deborah

My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty.

It isn't illegal to crossdress anywhere in the United States. It was in the past, but no more. If you get pulled over, try to stay calm. Your own nerves are your worst enemy. Know your rights. Look up online how to handle police stops in general. The crossdressing aspect of it though, should have no impact.

I’m from a small town near Waco. I go up to Dallas frequently in female mode. Go anywhere you want. One of my favorite spots is the salt grass steakhouse.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

thanks Cynthia, will try it out next time

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

thanks Julie, when I google it said something different in dallas, so was worried

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

thanks Deb, sure will follow

Platinum Member
    No, there is nothing to worry about. At least so long as you are obeying traffic laws.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Firstly don't do something that will get you pulled over, like speeding, weaving and failing to signal lane changes and turns.
    Secondly, if you do get pulled over, be polite, respectful and comply with the officer's instructions. If he raises the question of your appearance not matching your license then just say you are a crossdresser. It's not against the law so long as you ae not doing it to conceal your identity in order to commit a crime.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Like the lady’s have said don’t do anything to get pulled over.
    But seriously my son is a officer in Texas and they are professional and will not care.
    Be polite, respectful, honest and yourself.
    Read what Cheryl T said it is spot on.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

I have been pulled over by a state trooper because he thought I wasn't wearing my seatbelt. It just blended really well with my sweater. He check my license and registration and apologized for the error. No questions or issues. I was very polite and respectful, and he returned the courtesy. Watch local areas where there are large numbers of bars or clubs. These are prime areas for sobriety checkpoints.

If you see lights behind you, flip off the cop, toss an empty beer can at them, and floor it, they think that's funny.

OK, don't do that, it will end badly for you. Seriously, what law are you breaking, besides speeding or whatever you got pulled over for? Chill. Hopefully you'll get mis-gendered and they'll be afraid to give you a ticket (that happened to me in GA!)

Why is everyone on here scared of Texas? Texas is full of, um, humans. At least they know how to drive there, unlike here in Florida.