Thread: It?s been awhile

It?s been awhile

Hi all - got dressed today for the first time in quite awhile. I?m on a work trip and on the trip here I, well, had a serious urge to dress. I ordered some stuff off Amazon - had it shipped to a locker, got it all within hours. How cool can technology be! I had to get what was available for last minute delivery but I ended up with a cute red haired wig, a makeup kit and a long purple dress. My makeup wasn?t perfect and I may have been missing a key few items but it worked. And I am proud of myself today. As a side note, I tried posting pics but can?t seem to figure it out. Would have loved a compliment or a suggestion.

By any chance, is anybody here from the Charlotte area? I come here for work pretty frequently. If anyone from the area is interested in chatting / maybe meeting up one day let me know. I?ve never dressed with anyone else.

Sounds like you came up with a clever solution

Awesome! I am glad you got to dress. I live near Charlotte. Maybe we could grab coffee and chat when you are in town.

Jenn

That is great. Amazon makes getting parts of my kit so easy.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Reality Check
    Amazon "remembers" what you buy so the next time you get on their website, you will get suggestions of wigs, makeup and dresses. Keep this in mind if you are at work or with your wife.
    Krisi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    SDress, here's a tip for u:
    Dressing and meeting someone is VERY different from "dressing with someone"!

I've met 100's of dressers at countless outings. But, never dressed up WITH someone. Altho I've had a few invitations to do so.

But, I really am straight!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Amazon "remembers" what you buy so the next time you get on their website, you will get suggestions of wigs, makeup and dresses. Keep this in mind if you are at work or with your wife.
    Or you can set up a new Amazon account exclusively for your dressing wants and needs.

that's nice. have fun. go out walk around the malls after business hours nobody would be there

Rhonda has it correct. I have a boy account and a separate Tiffany account. I buy Amazon gift cards with cash and use lockers so not much of a trail back to my boy side. I no longer travel for work, wish the lockers would have been there 10 years ago, would have been very handy.

Hope you get the photo thing figured out. Enjoy exploring

SDress, if you want to post pictures start a thread in the Picture and Video forum, write whatever you want to write about the pictures. On the tool bar above where you write, click the third icon from the right and that will open a window that says Insert Image. You have the option of either uploading pictures from your computer or from somewhere else on the web.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

You?re right. I was typing late night. I meant the act of being dressed with / around someone else. It would just be really nice to chat with somebody like minded, and in person!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Hi there - I appreciate the offer! I?ll send you a note next time I?m in town.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thank you - the issue might be that I was trying to upload from my iPhone.