Thread: I guess this makes me officially crazy

I guess this makes me officially crazy

I went to the beach on yesterday It was quite sunny and hot. Some of you may recall I posted that I have been suntanning on my back deck in private wearing a black bra and boy short panties. I was not going to wear that at the beach, but I needed to cover my bra tan lines so I would not tan or burn that area. I ended up painting 50 spf sunscreen on the white part of my bra tan which made that area even whiter. Then I dusted with tan colored Neutrogena powered makeup. I used wipes to clean up the edges. It helped but was not a perfect color match. To me it was still somewhat noticeable if looking right at me, but at a distance I suspect not so much. That coupled with girls in thongs would have been enough distraction for guys at the beach to not notice me. One girl I saw likely burned her white bum. It is pretty amazing what some will wear at the beach. I only stayed about 45 min because it was high noon and the sun was very intense. I can see the results worked pretty nicely. I cleaned the makeup off in the car with wipes before putting my shirt back on, but I was quite self conscience about my large smooth off color boobs on the walk back to my car. No one appeared to take notice.

My suntan was made gradually over the summer with no burning so it will last a very long time. It is going to be very obvious when I go to my dermatologist appointment next month. Funny thing about that, he always lifts my boobs to check under the bottom edge. I think he is so used to doing that, he does not even think about it, but obviously mine are large enough he has to lift them ; )

Sandi

I knew you were crazy after the Ybor stories!

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    Nope, not crazy Sandi. At least not at the beach, maybe the nightclubs... lol. Pretty resourceful the lengths you went to protect your tan lines. I would have never thought of that.

I hope your prediction on the longevity of the tan is correct, since I have followed the same gradual route as you.

Emily

Platinum Member
    Maybe not crazy, but perhaps a bit obsessed with tan lines. When I lived in a sunnier climate I went just the opposite direction, going to extraordinary lengths to eliminate any tan lines at all. Now my skin probably wishes I had spent less time in the sun.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Haha OrdinaryAverageGuy, Ybor is a blast. I have been there maybe 10 times.

Yes Emily I hope it lasts a good while as I really like how it looks.

And Kim, I seem to shift my obsessions around when it comes to CDing. When I first started on my nails, that was an obsession and so on. It seems to be in my nature to latch on to one thing or another and then move on, CD or otherwise.

Sandi

I think this is a case of Sandi being Sandi! Pretty funny for sure!
    Crissy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thanks for the post, Sandi. U and many others here make me very thankful!

By reminding me of having to deal with many small issues I'd forgotten about decades ago!

So now I can concentrate on what really matters to me: Sherry's looks and pics!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 08-22-2023 at 05:58 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

So, was the beach... sandy?
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Yes you are crazy! Lol. But painted on bras could become a new fashion trend!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Either you are crazy along with the rest of us, that is, in the eyes of gender binary believers or you are being yourself. It is not crazy to be yourself. That is natural. As Crissy said, your were Sandi being Sandi. What a wonderful world it would be if the stereotypes and rigid expectations of gender expression created by the nutty gender binary were not there. It seems that at least part of the world is slowly, oh so slowly, moving toward that mode. A world where if a person feels more like the opposite sex and wants to dress that way it is perfectly fine and nobody thinks anything of it. And anything that complies with decency laws is a go.

Crazy no way your bikini tan line is a crossdressers badge of honor.

Thanks all,

It is kind of like a body modification of sorts, not something you can undo as easily as even growing hair back out.

Funny thing Patience, it was sandy at the beach and when I picked up my hat, I accidentally dumped some sand on my chest and it stuck between my boobs, so I could not wipe it off. I had to jump up and blow off as much as a could as it was imbedded in the sticky sunscreen. Life?s a beach you know. Haha.

Sandi

Why didn't you just wear a bikini? You know you want to. That way you wouldn't need the sunscreen.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Dee,

In years past, I would just sun in a thong on the beach but only did it on weekdays when school was in session. That way there would be far fewer people at the beach and no one would be up in the dry hot dune sand close to me. On a weekend during summer, it is crowded and the risk of running into someone who knows me is much higher. So it was risky enough as it was.

Sandi

Sandi, As someone who has had three skin cancer operations, I can tell you your dermatologist won't care about the bikini lines, he'll care that you were in the sun.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Jamie, as I just went through my first surgery, you hit the nail on the head.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Platinum Member
    I understand the appeal of a great tan and the addictive quality of baking in the sun to get and maintain it. My skin, however, will never forgive me for my many years tanning in Houston.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I have the luxury of living remote and private when I tan I usually do so 100% nude or just with a thong. That way if I chose to wear a little bit there are no tan lines. I do get a farmers tan from working in a tee shirt and jeans.