Thread: Wife?s pink fog!!!

Question Wife on pink fog!!!

Just wondering if any if you ladies had a situation when you wife/girlfriend/SO got madly caught with the pink fog?

That occurred to me a couple months ago and was a shame that I was totally out of the mood to crossdress due to stressful work matters.

Did that happen to any of you?
    Last edited by Gi Gondin; 08-28-2023 at 06:24 AM.

My wife realizing I have been stressed has laid a nightgown out on the bed and said "You need to wear this tonight."
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

That's an insightful wife Jamie. My wife is supportive of my dressing and sometimes buys me clothing or jewelry as gifts, but does not ask me to dress.

Platinum Member
    I wish. Sadly, no.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

How wonderful that would be now I have something new to dream/wish for. Lucky girl!

Even after knowing of my dressing for over 46 years. My wife has never come close to a pink fog.

This morning I was watching my wife apply her makeup while talking to her and she asked if I wanted her to do my makeup. I nervously smiled and said no thanks. She doesn?t know I crossdress. Or does she!! As she was leaving for work she applied her lipstick and told me to have a good day. She gave me a nice kiss, smiled and said her lipstick looked lovely on me Left me wondering!

Next time she asks you the answer is YES!
    Paige

My wife is comfortable in my presence when Im dressed, and yes she buys me clothes occasionally,she used come out with me while I was dressed, but hasnt done for many years, but she does let me go out dressed and stay out overnight with my girlfriends (other crossdressers). I would say when we first met 20 years ago and told her, she did get caught in the pink fog and bought me many things and took me out while I was dressed.

No, my wife never asked me to dress. It does cause her some stress. I almost never dress with her but I have maybe 5x.

I love it when I do. Once I was cooking and she asked me to wear an apron so I would not stain my dress.

And she has zipped me up a few times.

Yes, just recently my SO mentioned she was buying a dress and she stated " it might fit me". Out of the blue 🔵 I was like "cool".
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

My wife hates the color pink on her or me and has never had pink fog in her life! Sigh.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My reply to Gi Gondin:

Yes, to answer your question directly. Yes, my wife also has the same periods of “pink cloud”, although neither of us label it so. However, her behavior communicates a very clear intent to not only support and participate in my CD’ing, but much more than that. Please bear with me while I explain. I have a history of being wordy. My apologies in advance.

While our marriage is quite normal in all other ways, she has over the years exhibited a strong need to share in my cross dressing experience. When I am Teresa, both of us refer to each other using feminine pronouns and treat each other as though we are close “girlfriends.”

For those times when I am dressed and emerged in the pleasure of pretending that I am a woman, my wife instantly transforms her relationship from a man and woman couple to being a very close girlfriends. In many discussions she has revealed that she needs to experience and relates to me as her close girlfriend, as much as I crave the feminine experience.

Early in our marriage she said something that remains in my memory. She said, "If you are dressed en femme and totally immersed in being feminine, I totally enjoy and need to relate to you as my girlfriend." She also said, “If my husband is not present, I am quite satisfied with having my girlfriend present.” Wow! What a wonderful expression of acceptance.

My wife has accepted me as I am, with my two dual persona. I know that I am one of the luckiest heterosexual cross dressers in the entire world because I know, as Gi Gondin also knows, that we have wives that accept us as we are.

Many woman feel like they have lost their masculine husband when he dresses and temporarily becomes a woman in appearance and mannerisms. My wife does not, and has not ever felt like she lost her husband.

When I questioned her about how she has such flexible images of me, her answer was that even when she sees me, and related to me as a girlfriend, she knows that my time as Teresa is temporary and that I have no need to transition permanently to being a woman full time. I enjoy my masculinity too much to do that, or even think about it.

My wordy explanation is not to communicate in a bragging way, but to tell my story of what is possible in a very normal, loving marriage of two people madly in love with each other.

I may tend to be the queen in our relationship for short periods of time, but my wife and I both know that she is the only real queen in our marriage. My greatest pleasure is to find ways to show her that she is my queen, my lover, and my wife. As long as the two of us continue to focus our love and support for the other, this love affair will surely last forever.

Thank you Gi Gondin for asking great questions. Please continue to ask questions that will allow us all to share our experiences, especially those that are positive and based on mutual love and mutual acceptance of the other.

I strongly believe that the best relationships and marriages are created from both sides of the marriage, when the needs of both parties are fully met.

Thank you for sharing Teresa.
    Is always very inspiring to read such great experiences.

Aspiring Member
    Many years ago I had a girlfriend who went on a shopping spree for clothes.
    To my surprise, when she called me, she didn't ask the usual question about giving me a fashion show. Instead she said "Would you like to come over and try on my new clothes?"
    I didn't need asking twice!

Reality Check
    My wife once slipped up and told a sales lady "We like stretch bras."
    Krisi

Wow Krisi, my heart would freeze if I was in male mode.

My wife told me that her best memory/feeling with Gi was when she was holding a door for me inside a bathroom in a nightclub in Buenos Aires and a girl in the queue behind her asked her how long did I started transitioning…