Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mother?s help

Mother?s help

How many of you growing up had your mom?s help in any way with your feminine urges? Just curious.

Not me. Being the youngest of 4 boys a year apart. There was no room for any sissies.

sara_also I totally understand.

She didn't know it but she helped me a great deal. It was her underwear and bras that I first started to wear.
    When her and dad went out for the night and would leave me home alone, I would sneak into her room and wear them. It started out of curiosity.

Not when growing up. When my wife discovered fem stash and enforced a purge my mother helped me immensely In my 40s . She allowed me to keep a fem wardrobe in her home. I could dress there on a weekly basis. She bought tights and pantyhose for me and laundered them for me when I underdressed at work.It was her underwear and nylons that started it for me as a child.

Thank you Debbie,Tiffany and Sara

My mom didn't know I was doing it when I was young and lived at home - I know this because I finally told her about it about two years ago and asked if she'd ever noticed that I'd been in her closet. Turns out I actually was as careful as I thought I was being!

She's supportive and I occasionally text her a picture when I'm particularly happy with a look, or when I've been out en femme. Neither she nor my sister were ever particularly interested in dresses, makeup, shoes, and that sort of stuff so of the three of us I probably have the most experience with those, LOL.

My dad told me my mother was desperate for a girl, she prayed every night for me to be a girl, I often wonder if her cravings changed my xy chromosomes ?

Thank you Debs and SometimesNatalie. I enjoyed reading your comments.

I had an absolutely incredible mother. The following is not any sort of denigration of her role as my mother or as a person.

The only 'help' I got from my mother was by way of her having femme clothes that I tried on as a child under the age of 10. She didn't know until years later when she found my stash of pantyhose. I got read the riot act by her, and in no uncertain terms was made to feel -100000 feet all about all of it. Supportive, she was not. It was never discussed again. It did teach me to hide my things better, but it also taught me to be ashamed of myself, to believe I was a complete freak, and that I was utterly alone. Her reaction caused me a lot of harm.

In EVERY other respect she was an amazing mother. I do not find fault with her at all.

Banned Read only
    "Help in any way with your feminine urges?" She did her best to catch me in the act. Just for being a rough and tumble little boy I got bright red welts on the back of my legs all the time. Catch me wearing her clothes? My ass would have been beat black and blue.

Definitely not me,. My mom would die a thousand deaths if she knew of Joss
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

My mom had no idea (so far as I know) that I tried on her lingerie from time to time. In retrospect, I believe she would have been okay with it if I had shown a strong desire to CD. She was very understanding of most everything I did as a child.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Shannon, my mother knew that I dressed, but never helped me other than keeping my secret.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My mother always told me that I was supposed to have been a girl, a lot growing up. When I was 5 or 6, She even offered a few times to make me a dress and make me up as a girl for Halloween. Which I declined like an idiot! Lol. A few years later, after my sister was born, I started sneaking into her closet when she was not home. Think she knew but never tried to stop me.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Mom helped me without knowing it, dressed me 1 times for halloween and one time for a Cubs Stout skit that need a girl in it. (or did she know?)

The only time in my life I was out in public en femme was with my mother’s help. I was in my early teens and told her I wanted to dress as a girl for Halloween. She put one of my sister’s cute dresses on me (which I had secretly worn several times), and tied a nice scarf around my head. What she didn’t know was that I was also wearing my sister’s bra and panties. She drove me to a nearby town and I spent several glorious hours roaming the festivities as a girl. When she picked me up later, she never said a word about it, and we never spoke of it again.
    Honoring the woman within

Not 100% but I used to steal(borrow) my sisters' panties all the time.
    I got up one morning to get dressed and all my tighty-whitey briefs were gone, replaced my men's bikini briefs.
    Not a word was said.

Does that count?

And, yes, I still borrowed my sisters' panties, because well, they were panties...
    Last edited by ShelbyDawn; 08-29-2023 at 07:26 AM.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Never any help from Mom. Her nylons helped me a lot.

In the 1950's at about 7 or 8 years old I started to dress a bit in my Mother's clothes and used some of her makeup because I did not like being a boy and wanted to be a girl. Then I got caught one day when she came home from teaching early. She was gentle but firm. "You are a boy, a very handsome boy. You will always be a boy and you can't be a girl," was the response after I told her of my wishes and wants standing in front of her with black streaks of mascara running down my face as I was crying violently. I was on my own from then forward.

The girl in me became my enemy from then until 2012 when I decided I had to accept the girl in me as a real identity. During that nearly 60 years I was her sometimes because the identity overwhelmed the male identity at times. But I hated her and I hated myself for being that way.

Today she is an equal status companion and friend that "travels" everywhere I go. Now she is there all the time and "we" treasure each other. So much happier with acceptance but it is still a precarious existence as far as expressing her existence outside, but it doesn't matter that much. Her (the identity) thoughts and behaviors are an integral part of the total person I am and the blended condition is good with no more tension and hatred between my male-like and my female-like identities.

My Mother's reaction, as is sometimes the case, nearly caused suicide many years later, but in the end the girl in me won the war and it has been peaceful ever since. My wife accepts it but doesn't like it. That's OK because, Gretchen, the girl in me isn't going anywhere, no matter what. Non-binary and a bit gender fluid and in a completely complimentary existence.

Mom found out early after my sister was my advocate to reveal all at 15....Mom and my Aunt very Bohemian in the day and encouraged every aspect of my coming of age...never stopped. My autobiography in multiple episodes can be found in Fictionmania under my writer's name "Molly Tyler"..........name I adopted from my cousin to post stories.......let's say I never looked back !!!!!!!
    Last edited by char GG; 08-29-2023 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Deleted duplicate paragraph

I wish!
    I also wish I had told her, she probably would have understood.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

One time, when I was 25, I "needed" to dress as a woman for a thing. It was a costume, but it was not Halloween. My mom started helping me work on it. She stitched in padding into a bra and added an extension to the back. She helped with some other details of my outfit, and provided a slip. I had bought some pantyhose for it. I said that I did not like the pair that I had purchased. She offered and let me try on some of her pantyhose. It was a dream come true, wearing pretty things around my mother. I ended up buying a different pair of pantyhose (blue). I kept them in my sock drawer for a month or two after the event. I mentioned that I had worn them again since that event. She seemed uncomfortable with that revelation. So, I didn't mention them again and eventually gave them to her, "since I didn't have any use for them."

She's elderly now, and doing well. I have considered whether I should talk to her about me. I read what Stana said on her blog (femulate.org) about how she wishes she would have told her mother... It weighs on my mind occasionally.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

My mother allowed me to wear her shoes which were mostly low and mid heel open toe sandals.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Banned Read only
    Nope, my parents actively discouraged it and spoke about trans and gay people as being degenerates.

My dad still shares anti-trans memes in WhatsApp groups to this day.