Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One piece swim suit for the first time!

One piece swim suit for the first time!

As the title mentions I finally got to experience a woman's swim suit for the first time

It all started this past weekend. My wife got a message from our friends who already know I cross dress and have always been supportive. Well they asked us if we wanted to go over to their place that they are house sitting and go swimming.
    I told my wife I would love to go but as Jessica. The issue is I did not have a swim suit in my wardrobe. My wife's swim wear is a tad to big for me, and I wanted something that would be a little bit tighter if I planned on wearing my forms. So we went to Walmart to shop for one. I found a nice Time and Tru Navy blue one piece suit with front snap buttons.
    I tried it on at home and it fit good but I was not in full fem yet.
    Later that evening I did my makeup and hair, paired with a v neck and cuffed shorts. I went over to there place and had some dinner and we all changed to go swimming. At this point I was a little shy as I have never seen my own self in a swim suit yet. I put it on and it held my DDD forms quite well and looked in the mirror and I kid you now I felt so good. I felt so confident and was just so over joyed. I did buy a pair of light athletic shorts to go over the bottom as I was shy.
    I went out and the feedback I received from my wife and friends was so warming.
    We went out back and I so wanted to ditch the shorts and I did! I stepped in the water and went up to my neck so that I wouldn't mess up my hair or make-up and I was just trying to process how good I felt about myself. I was so in love with the swim suit I never wanted to think about wearing male swim shorts again. I felt so secure and my shyness just vanished.
    In the end it was a good time with friends who support me. I cant wait to do it again. So much to the point that I talked to my wife and it would be so nice to be able to spend the whole day as Jessica at an air bnb with a pool a few times as a staycation. I'm so excited.

Has anyone else felt this great about a swim suit?

Thanks for reading my story

Beautiful story Jessica! I truly loved reading it. Maybe someday I?ll get to experience a beautiful moment like that. Cheers to you dear 🥂

I have a 1 piece also. I have not let anyone see me in it. I think it is just too much for my wife to handle.

My wife just finished reading a book titled, " Confessions of a Fairy's Daughter.. Growing up with a Gay Dad." for the book club she is in.

I must have had to answer that question about being gay 10x in the last 2 weeks. 90% of Cders are straight heterosexual men.

But I can only imaging the fun and satisfaction you had during the outing with good friends. I am super glad for your situation.

Thank you Shannon

Natalie,
    I knew I always wanted to experience the swim suit but just never bought one due to the practicality and where would I go to use it? This just happened to work out great.
    I understand everyone's else may have a different situation when it comes to CDing. I am fortunate to have a wife that actually encouraged me to get one as I was kind of on the fence about it. But im glad I did.
    I have a circle of people that know about my cross dressing. I sometimes have to explain that I don't see this as a hobby for me. I feel this is a part of me and how I would like to be able to express myself when I want to. I know I have a feminine side but some will look at it as gay, and while some people who do CD may be that is non of anyone else's business. I have been trying to break the cycle of caring about what others may think as this is something that holds me down at times and it will need to go if I want to experience the outside world as Jessica in the future. This was the first confidence boost I needed. Life is too short and we should all be able to do what makes us happy in the end.
    I hope that you get to experience your swim suit. I bet you would look amazing in it.

Jessica,
    I am so pleased for you. Thank you for sharing.
    Luv J

Lucky you, that you fit into a one piece suit. I am too tall and they just don?t fit right on my body. I love wearing my tankini!

Jessica, this is really, really AWESOME! Absolutely fantastic!

Breaking the cycle of thinking what other people think isn't easy. I've slowly been embracing the idea of "non-player characters" in relation to people I don't know and will never know. It helps. They kind of become two-dimensional.

I had a swimsuit, a hand-over (not -down ) from my wife. It didn't fit well, and I parted ways with it. I'd love to have my own one piece swimsuit, but the reality is the opportunity of using it is vanishingly small.

I did recently fulfill a long time wish of mine to go swimming en femme. I had what was likely a once in a life time opportunity to do so while house sitting for a friend of mine, who has a private pool. I got to swim several times while dressed. It was a fantastic feeling!

Jessica, That is great. It has been such a long time since I wore a women's bathing suit. I'd love the chance.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It may have been lucky u didn't try swimming around, Jessica! When I tried swimming in forms the wet suckers slipped rite out.

Can u imagine diving to the bottom of the pool to retrieve your boobs like I had to? Mine didn't float.

Now, I swim in a silicone suit so there's nothing to slip out. And, I don't have to worry about embarrassing mishaps!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

J,
    Thank you for for reading, you're very welcome.

Petra,
    I am 6'5 and weigh 210 which is nicely proportionate. I thought that may be an issue but I chose a women's 1x. I normally wear a 13-15 in shorts or 12-14. I also wear a 14 or 16 in dresses. Plus size clothing fits me better as it makes up for it in the length depending on the type of clothing. In this case the bating suit fit perfect.

Julie,
    That is an interesting way to look at it. I like the reference as I am an avid game player but never though to see people as NPC's in a way. But that may be a way to look at it. I'm trying to get the mindset that they don't pay my bills, I don't know them nor will I ever see them again. But its easier said then done but its something I need to work on if I truly want to experience the world as Jessica.
    There is nothing wrong with hand overs, my wife contributed to my wardrobe in the beginning. It helped until I developed my own, some things I have kept and some were replaced by better fitting pieces.
    While it is a rarity I feel everyone should have one in case the opportunity comes up. I'm so happy you got to experience going swimming en femme, its such a fun and exciting experience.

Jaime,
    I hope you get the chance to experience it again!
    I

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

docrobbysherry

I can see how that would be a problem. Fortunately I didn't have that happen lol
    I made sure when selecting the suit that it was more form fitting and not loose. Bathing suits don't offer much support anyway but the one I got was pretty good. The main thing that helped was the fact that it was a raised neck line with center snaps. If I had it completely snapped up then it felt the most secure. If I undid all 5 snaps then there may have been an issue. I can get away with 2 or 3 snaps for looks and still be good. There is nothing adhering my forms to me other than the friction from my skin being wet. I didn't find myself having to adjust myself too much which was good.

Now I'm keeping that in mind as I have been shopping for a nice coverage high waisted 2 piece!

It is MANDATORY for me to wear a woman's swimsuit as my bra cup size (without any fillers) is DD. And when I go out in public I ALWAYS wear a bra.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I must have gotten the pink fog big time.

One time I got a GG SA to help me pick out a one piece bathing suit to buy. I tried on a couple of different colors and styles, and the SA helped me decide on one. She also went out to the racks to get me a different size if I wanted it.

I've never worn it out. But one time at the Keystone Conference there was a pool party event and I came very close to wearing it to the pool. I think I would but I didn't have a coverup to wear from my room to the pool.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 08-31-2023 at 04:45 AM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I'm so happy you had such a wonderful experience.

I have three swim suits two are one piece. and a two pieces. I have as of yet worn them in open water, just in the shower to see what they looked like wet.
    I am normally the camera operator.
    Yes, I have taken them on cruises with a bunch of the girls.
    I need to figure out what to do with the tine spot on the top of my head. Maybe I will get a weave to fill it in. I do have shoulder +2" side hair.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Has anyone else felt this great about a swim suit?
    Yes, they're a lot of fun.

Bought a one-piece from En Femme that Hannah McKnight endorsed and I like it very much.

But I had a bikini itch and bought one while in Melbourne. Plus i have some of my wife's discarded swim suits.

I have been on the beach in my bikini and swimsuit in Hawaii and Melbourne. Also had a swimsuit photoshoot with my GG friend Michelle (and a lot of her swimsuits/bikinis) back in 2020 at her (then) boyfriend's pool.

Yes, swimsuits are a lot of fun.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

First what a great story so happy for you. I have once got to wear a one piece swim suit to the beach with my wife, it was in late September on a unususually hot day in Wisconsin. It wasn't busy and people do seam to spread out while on the beach. Fun sunning and a short walk along the water. What I loved the most was the sun tan line I got on that day. (they didn't last long)

Jessica, What a sweet story I can only imagine the joy you must have felt. I do have a couple one piece suits unfortunately I have not yet worn in public we do have a beach vacation scheduled early next year I guess I can dream.

No doubt an understanding wife and understanding friends helped a lot.

I have worn a one-piece but not in public. We have visited a special boutique hotel that features VERY private pools attached to one's room. I wore a swim dress in it several times during our stay. It really did feel good and we both enjoyed the experience.

Lacy PJs

Thanks you all for your support
    I Love reading other peoples experience's. It was defiantly an enjoyable time I feel everyone should get to experience.
    A more private beach in the future would be a nice experience but baby steps lol

I am so tempted to share a few pictures on the picture galley, but am on the fence about it

well get off the fence. If you are worried people knowing it is you then just crop off or smudge out your face.
    500 DSC_0014 3D4.jpg
    This is an example of both smudged and cropped. I am wearing a black mini-dress bottomed bathing suit with black swim short bottom.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 08-30-2023 at 03:56 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Well I guess I just did! lol I'm not worried about my face, I'm in full Jessica mode anyway. But its something I need to overcome if I want to enjoy myself and be happy.

Jessica, I can relate to the feelings you described. My dressing started with my mother hanging her aerobics one piece and tights in my bathroom to dry after washing them when I was in my early teens. I would try them on late at night after everyone went to bed. A one piece swimsuit is my favorite clothing item to wear.
    I am just a guy who enjoys wearing women's clothing and there is nothing wrong with that.

Misty, interesting story its good to know I'm not the only one excited about a swim suit. Thanks for sharing.

If anyone is curious, I did make a post in the photo section with some pictures of my suit

Im going away in December, its an all inclusive thing with jacuzzi etc, Ive been told to pack my costume !!!, omg !!!, but yes I'll be doing it, you only live once, grasping it with both hands

I used to swim laps at the athletic club a couple mornings a week. There were usually very few people around at that hour of the morning. They had "family" changing rooms, small private rooms with toilet and shower. I bought a one-pice womens swim suit and used to wear it with a bathing cap to do my lap swim. What a great feeling indeed!!

As Docrobbysherry mentioned, silicone forms don't stay in place well in water when you're actively moving. Even if they are glued on! Mine didn?t fall out but one came detached and slid down to my bellybutton. I was able to get it repositioned enough before climbing out of the pool and quickly wrapped in a towel to get back to the changing room without anyone noticing!

My suit is a Speedo with padding in the bust area. With two small incisions in the lining fabric I was able to insert some cutlet type foam enhancers to the padding so it gives me some bust although definitely not DDs!! But they do stay in place.