Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: under-dressing in a bra?

I have worn a bra for a few days running and really got just plain tried of it. I did wear a sweatshirt over everything. It was kind of like dressing full time, which to me becomes the norm and loses it thrill if I do it all day everyday and honestly I enjoy dressing and the thrill over passing but generally no one cares or notices unless you are really outlandish, I have noticed cds out and about when I am out taking care of business in boy mode. I notices and I pay attention to see if they are turning heads of anyone else. They are usually not. Life goes on for everybody as we try to get things done.
    Go ahead my guess is no one will notice or care
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

If you're underdressing without a bra, what are you underdressing in? Isn't a bralette or a sports bra a form of a bra? If you're just wearing panties, you're basically wearing briefs. I had fishnet briefs (marketed to guys) when I was in high school in the 80's, not that different from panties. I've owned thongs marketed for men and women both, they're pretty much the same thing, at least if you buy the women's versions with spandex to stretch over the parts that women don't have.

I'm confused, but to answer the original questions: Yes I've underdressed by wearing women's underwear (like a bra) under my men's clothes (hence the definition of underdressing). Have I ever worn a bra all day? Yes, but only a couple of times because they do become uncomfortable after several hours, at least in my experience.

You need to choose an understated piece that does not show itself. Very colorful pieces reveal themselves in the transparency of his shirt. Seamless sports tops with wider (but not too wide) straps can be quite understated.
    On colder days, you can risk bralettes, but without clasps and preferably with straps without adjusters.

hello All,
    many thanks for your replies and suggestions.
    The weather has changed here in the UK this week - sunny and warm - so I will wait until later in the year so that I can wear some more layers when it is cooler.
    Although, I am going for some surgery tomorrow, so that might give me an excuse to sit in the garden for a few days and not go out in public! (every cloud has a silver lining!)
    luv J

jacques, it all depends on the weather and what I decide to wear for the day and if I'm going anywhere. If I'm staying at home I tend to keep wearing the nightgown and bra that I slept in the night before. If I'm just going to the post office, I'll just throw regular clothes on over the nightgown. If I'm going out for a while I may or may not wear the bra, it depends on my mood.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

I wear a sports bra under my work shirts all the time when the outside temp isn't set to "Broil." Mostly late September till April sometimes. I like looking down and seeing the sports bra peaking out the top of my shirt. I have large "B" cup breasts so wearing feels really good.

Every day is panties day, if not a bra also. I just have to be careful of adjusters and clasps showing if I need to bend over for some reason.

Yes I have worn a bra under my office clothes (with a tee shirt) every so often. If anyone noticed they didn't say anything. Pick a comfortable bra, no underwire.
    Have fun!

I have a 38 AA I can wear under most shirts and sports bras and bralettes. I enjoy wearing them and they actually make me focus more on my posture too.

When still in the work force I wore an underwire bra with forms all the time. The key was the shirt I wore - a bit baggy and almost canvas like material - no comments from anyone if they noticed. I would actually wear a more revealing shirt for my commute, and change when arriving to and leaving work to enjoy the rides more. As long as you have the right shirt you should be fine.

I often underdress in a light colored sports bra.
    Honoring the woman within

The one thing my wife appreciates about having a crossdresser husband is the importance of investing in a comfortable bra.
    I wore bras many times and what seems to be comfortable around the house for a few hours doesn't mean it has the same feeling all day.
    Of course just make sure that your not wearing a tight top, but then again I guess the thrill is to maybe give a hint and see if anyone notices. Enjoy your underdressing bra wearing.

Platinum Member
    Under dressing, That is what it is all about
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!