Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: under-dressing in a bra?

under-dressing in a bra?

hello all,
    At present I really like wearing bras and had the thought "wouldn't it be nice to wear a bra all day". I normally only get dressed up in the evening, but often under-dress during the day.
    I wonder whether other group members have worn a bra under their drab men's clothes and if they could give me some advice, please?
    luv J

Find yourself a comfortable bra that fits right and wear something a little baggy and you should be ok.

Used to wear a bra, girdle, corset and stocking under my work clothes for a number of years. But I always wore a sports jacket to hide anything that might show through my shirt. I could t do that these days because any kind of bra at all would produce sufficient projection to be noticed from across the room!
    Last edited by Karren H; 08-29-2023 at 10:20 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yep. No forms, but I wore a bra every day, all day, everywhere for a year and a half. Now I wonder what the hell I was thinking.

I get it. The best advice would be "don't do it". I wouldn't go quite that far. I'd say be selective about where/when you do it. My motivation to do it came along with a determination to NOT be selective. Everything in moderation.

I have never worn a bra. In the winter when I wear a sweater I have worn camisoles under my shirt. I have also worn a bralette.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes, when I first began dressing in earnest I underdressed for about 2 weeks. |

After which time the discomfort and perspiration ruined the thrill of wearing women's things without anyone knowing!

I gave it up permanently and have never under dressed since! But, then again bras aren't one of my fetishes. I know many underdressers never lose that thrill of wearing a bra. Even if they don't need one!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I am finding that I get to wear a bra almost every day, not all day but every day. I almost fill my B cup bra and I feel my breasts being wrapped around the bra. It is a wonderful feeling I get every day.

I've done it a few times, but mostly wearing a sports bra.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I have worn a bralette under my work polo shirts. They are thin, stretchable and you really can't tell!
    I would say i fit a 38AA bra so I get an XL and they fit great.
    It's nice to wear a bralette under male clothing to remind you of your feminine side.

Aspiring Member
    I've underdressed with a bra a few times, but only on occasions when I know I'm not going to remove my jacket.
    There are too many tell-tale signs under a shirt - especially the fastening at the back. It might not be evident when you stand in front of the mirror, but when you bend down and the shirt pulls against your back, it is noticeable unless your shirt is thick and baggy.

I underdress quite often. I wear a bra most Sundays all day, I don't use forms 'ever' and use a 38a bra. Either bralette, non padded underwire or slightly padded ones. I just wear a slightly baggy t shirt and get on with it. My wife says sometimes she can notice and other times she doesn't notice. I'm past caring what others think to an extent (mainly people who know me a kids etc) out at the supermarket I really don't care. Was in Primark one day in boy mode wearing lipstick and I could hear some young girls sniggering (I was in the bra section lol) I just ignored a moved on. Still self conscious but I came to realise no one else can see how I feel!

Also wear stockings n suspender belt with shorts sometimes lol

Reality Check
    You might get by wearing a stretch bra with no metal or plastic hooks or adjusters if you wear a somewhat large multicolored shirt. But, someone might come up and put their hand on your shoulder and the secret would be up.
    Krisi

The outline of a bra is pretty noticeable. If you choose to wear one, you might want to wear a baggy, black hoodie over it.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I am just a underdressed I wear a bra and panties everyday I wear a 36A bra with an A tank top then a tee shirt or my work shirt have been wearing a bra for years I have been outed a few times for the adjusters show though. But I have gotten over it. I just really like and enjoy wearing a bra I have a few razor back bras but I mainly wear dream angel bras from Victoria Secret

Being retired, I underdress daily. I have two sets Bo bras, both a and b cup. I fill my a cup underwire sweater bras nicely and pretty much my b cup. They which are so comfortable. I also wear panties and sometimes, thigh highs. I really enjoy wearing my bras including leaning over, scooping and strap adjustments. When going out, mowing the grass or just putzing around the house, I sometimes wear a looser top. So far, no problems.

My wife. And I just brought some bralettes while overseas from Calvin Klein and Walmart. I wore one under a shirt and another day under t shirt. My wife who is pretty quick on picking things up couldn?t tell but would never wear a bra with cups

Over the years I've learned... Wear baggy opaque clothing or layers. Be mindful of the visibility of straps, strap adjusters and fasteners as they may be seen when bending over or during any movement that tightens the outer garment against your skin. The main band that wraps around your torso may create a visible un-natural indentation below your arms. If in doubt, check it in a mirror. If you have co-workers or friends that like to put their hands on your shoulders or give hugs, they may feel parts of the bra. Bralettes and sports bras are good but the racer back styles may inch out from under your collar and be visible. It sounds complicated but it's worth every second for me and i highly recommend it. It's my favorite undergarment!

Daily. I am just big enough in the breast area to be more comfortable wearing a bra. Almost always a sports bra. If I don't then my shirts continuously get caught between breast and the chest area under it. No one has ever noticed that I know of and I have been in them for almost 4 years now.

I've never under dressed with a bra; but, I quite often done so with a lace bralette. When I wear a bralette, I also have small A/B silicone inserts inside the pockets. I also use triangle DD forms that are easily removed if I'm going inside a store or office. I leave the forms in place while driving, going thru a fast food drive thru, or while pumping gas. All that said, I do this when weather dictates a light jacket or a windbreaker. I wear golf shirts most of the time and without the jacket/windbreaker, the should straps and 4/5 hook fasteners on the back strap would surely show.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

A bra is my favorite thing to wear I've been wearing 36-B push up bra every day for at least 20 years and it's still a thrill, in fact when I take my bra off at night I feel naked so for years I've been wearing a T-shirt bra to bed.
    I haven't fully dressed for some time, it seems like a bra and panties satisfies the the urge to dress, at least for now.
    Please Call Me Mandy

i like wearing a bra but can't do when home
    when I go out I put the bra and then when walking into a library or any place i put my shoulder bags so nothing is noticeable from the back, but in the front i kind of carry my water bottle close to the chest

Having a b cup naturally I find wearing comfortable and supportive. It does shape them too if the fit is right. Generally wear in winter under layers so not seen . The comfort and feel is nice but not restrictive . I'm sure some have noticed but never had any comments. If dressing fully I use c cup forms to balance out my figure. Hope this helps.

I underdress every day. Panties 24/7, and bras 3 days a week when I go to the office. My wife put the stop to me wearing at home, which I did all through the pandemic.
    I wear 38C, and use enhancers to properly fill the cups. When I was wearing at home, I wore patterned t-shirts with a hoodie. She still noticed, and one day said it "freaked her out". So, I don't wear at home now.
    However, when I go to the office, I do wear a bra and enhancers. My shirts are mostly darker, some with pattern. I know projection is visible - if someone looks for it. Many times, I wear a 38D push up bra. I enjoy being able to see curve on my chest when I glance down.
    I also have unlined soft cup bras that I can fill with only me. It just depends on how I feel any given day as to which bra I'll wear.
    If you haven't already done so, I recommend going to your local lingerie/intimates boutique for a fitting. My bras are so comfy I almost forget I'm wearing them. Until I feel a little hug from the band or a small tug from a strap.
    Wear your bra proudly!

Banned Read only
    When I first joined this site I read a lot of posts concerning under dressing. On occasion in the past I had worn a panty to work but found it to be a nuisance when using the bathroom facilities. However, when I retired I decided to give it a chance. In the fall when I would wear a light jacket or sweatshirt I wore a bra with padding (a Nerf ball cut in half) that I would remove when entering a store. I also wore a camisole over the bra, a panty and hosiery. I stopped after awhile because I totally would forget I was wearing any of the clothes. I sort of came to conclusion; What's the point if you forget you're underdressing?

Sports bras are my go to for under dressing, the outline (if any) has the look of a tee shirt or under shirt. Mostly unnoticeable unless you wear a white shirt. I have 5 of them and without forms, they are the perfect under dressing bra in my opinion.