Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girl watching

I belong to that group.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryAverageGuy View Post
    There are 2 kinds of straight guys.
    Those who have sometimes let their eyes linger on an attractive woman, and liars.
    I belong to that group

I do the same thing. Especially if I see someone who is wearing an outfit that you would like to wear. So I guess I?m really looking more at the outfit.

always makes me feel a little odd...most guys see an attractive woman and think "I'd like to get with THAT." I look at an attractive woman and think "I wish I looked as good at THAT"

....... or "I'd love to see myself in that outfit" and sometimes I find myself thinking "I want to BE her" (maybe I'm more trans than I think)

It's an old story that happened to me years ago. We had a meeting in our company's office. A lot of people crowded around in a meeting room. I was watching my good female colleague standing by the opposite wall. In fact, I was contemplating her legs in black stockings and high heel sandals. Apparently, I had to have difficulty to resist doing that. Very soon, she asked me why I was looking so at her. I answered promptly that I liked her shoes. It was not the best possible answer, I know. But it was true. She answered, she would lend me those shoes. It was a joke and all were laughing around. She didn't even know much I would appreciate that.