Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secret Crossdressing

Secret Crossdressing

I crossdress a lot in private without anyone knowing. I always wear pantyhose as it just feels so right wearing it with skirt, panties and bra. I have been buying some pantyhose at malls as I find thrill in it and maybe to let the saleslady know that I am the one wearing it 😅. Its kind of a hobby for me I think and would like to keep it to myself. Is there anyone that's like me?

I dress fully, and often go out and about as my feminine alter ego. I will admit that I experience pleasure in keeping my CDing private. It is my own business after all, and it harms no one. I don't feel anyone else needs to be aware other than my wife - she knows and is supportive. I wouldn't call it a hobby exactly, more like letting your imagination take over for a while. Given these circumstances, it's like having a secret life, one that exists in the moment unencumbered by personal baggage. There's something to be said for that.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Mostly dress at home with a supportive wife - I have dressed for outings (usually away from home) with and without my wife. It is not so much a thrill to dress, I really prefer dresses to pants.

I think there always has been a thrill to dress since I was 7. I bought my first pair of pantyhose in 1969. My girlfriend asked me to pick her up a pair on the way over for a date so I bought myself a pair too. The clerk gave me that your a pervert look. Did not care then and don’t care now!

Then when older and I started coming out in public dressed the thrill was still there. Like doing something that was forbidden and getting away with it. I do not get that kind of thrill anymore. Dressing or shopping for fem clothing. But I do remember the felling. It was amazing!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm totally with you kris. I am always excited to wear girls clothes whenever I'm alone at home but the problem is after a moment of CDing I just comes back from my female alter ego back to male and I just want to undress immediately. Then after undressing maybe a few hours my female alter ego comes back and I always have the urge to CD specially with pantyhose. This has been my daily life as a crossdresser.

Torrid is my go to place when visiting the mall. I go there in total boy mode yet they all realize I am so shopping for me, myself and I. Just love it and they are all so helpful and fun. It is such a naughty thrill.

There are thousands upon thousands upon thousands of people like you Nathalia. You are very, very far from alone.

Welcome to the forum!

Reality Check
    Telling a saleslady that you wear pantyhose could come off as a bit creepy. I would suggest not doing that.
    Krisi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U can call what u do a hobby or macaroni, if u like!

Bottom line, u r a closet crossdresser! As Julie explained there r probably 1000's more of us out there than trans that r out.

I consider myself a closet dresser because only my immediate family knows I dress. Altho, I have gone as Sherry countless times and met 1000's of folks. Just not close to home!

And, even tho I've been dressing for over 25 years, Nathalia? You're ahead of me in that I don't have a female alter ego. I'm the same person no matter how I dress. I'm just ME!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Pantyhose, thigh highs and nylons are all my favorites since the beginning. Sometimes I have a small problem deciding which to wear. Today it?s HSR thigh highs. Tomorrow, who knows. Being retired, I dress daily, definitely panties and bra.My wife is totally supportive. I enjoy shopping, especially for hose. Macy?s was my favorite place to shop. There?s no question the sales clerk in the hose department knew my purchases were not for my wife, but she said nothing. Very professional. She would give me the pros and cons of each brand. Her choice were HSR ph. I couldn?t help but smile. She smiled back.

Nathalia, welcome to the forums. I underdressed for the last 20 out of the 28 years I was married. My wife passed July of last year and I finally started full time crossdressing last Sep. Most of my dressing is at home, since I have the house to myself. Once a month I try to get over to OKC for a Girls Night Out get together. I have started getting out dressed, a few times, and taking pictures of myself that I post here in the picture and video forum. For the most part though I do just dress at home.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

There was this saleslady that I really loved her personality because of her friendliness, and that I knew that she knew that I wasn't shopping for someone else's pantyhose and that it was for me to wear. She accommodated me very well and helped picked the best pantyhose to wear. It made me feel good knowing that someone accepted me for wearing pantyhose. I was nervous talking about it with the saleslady but at the back of my mind I want to talk to her longer about girly things and just be a woman.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I also would love to get out en femme but maybe I would do it if I was in a place that no one knows me.

hello Nathalia,
    I thin there is a difference between "secret" and "private".
    Private is just something one does not do in public and do not need to tell other people about - like using the toilet/bathroom/restroom.
    Secret is something we don't want anyone else to know about.
    Crossdressing is something I do. I am a man in a dress. I don't have a feminine alter-ego. I don't pretend to be female. If asked I would not deny it. But I don't feel I need to announce it.
    Welcome to the Group,
    luv J

I also just want to share that I have also tried underdressing with pantyhose and panties while going to my work. I haven't tried underdressing with a bra as it can be seen through my shirt. I was kind of nervous the whole day when I'm underdressing because I'm afraid my pantyhose would be seen by my co-workers. It just feels right to wear pantyhose and panties to work and even I was nervous I feel comfortable wearing it as it feels good to my skin. I just hoped I can wear pantyhose and a mini skirt to work 😅🤣.

I think there are more than a lot of people like you. Me for example. I share your love for pantyhose. Its how the journey started for me.

Buying hosiery as a man I think is somethimg else that has changed markedly in recent years. In my younger days, when every woman wore hosiery all the time, obviously there were plenty of purchasers of stockings and tights and men often bought those items for wives and girlfriends both as presents and as every-day necessary purchases. Now, when almost nobody, it seems, is regularly wearing stockings or even tights, anyone purchasing them seems a bit unusual - the more so if it's a man.

First of all welcome to the forum. In my wife's words at time it's not the action that counts it's the knowing a secret. She said its like having an affair, it's not about the other person it's about the secret. My wife loves and even encourages me to underdress, she loves knowing I'm wearing pantyhose and pink panties under my pants and enjoys shopping for fen stuff for me. Like our little dirty secret. She totally wants it private between us, our bond our secret and it as much for her it isn't about the items I'm wearing for me it's all about the amazing feeling of silk panties and pantyhose. Enjoy your private life to the fullest.

Sooooo Love Torrid I go in there all the time too. Some of the long time sales girls know who I'm shopping for. In fact one texts me to let me know if they have something I might like on sale or shoes in my size.

Kudos to Torrid and their staff.

Hi Maria, I would also love it if my wife would accept me for who I am as a crossdresser but I am just too afraid to tell her. Atleast if my wife knows that I am CD'ing, I have someone to talk about it and be comfortable sharing the journey that I have been through CD'ing. I really do enjoy CD'ing in private and maybe would let someone know that I am A Crossdresser so I have someone to share it with but all it takes is courage and I think for now I still don't have it but I know someday I'm gonna tell someone so I can be most comfortable with myself crossdressing.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thank you for the welcome J. I am really glad that I found this community as I can express myself as to who I am as a crossdresser and I really do enjoy it and won't be stopping CD'ing. I can share my secrets to people that I can relate with and feel really glad that I'm not the only one doing it. I feel a part of this community as a crossdresser.

Di mentioned this link in another post. Maybe it will help you to share your "secret" with your wife. It's always nice to have a "wing-woman"

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...l-your-partner

Thank you for sharing this thread with me. I would love to confess to my wife about my crossdressing but I know now is not the right time but maybe someday. I have just accepted myself fully as a crossdresser earlier this year, even though sometimes I really don't want to CD, I know my urge to CD will just emerge back again. Deeply, I know I am enjoying myself for who I am right now and would like to keep it private for the mean time.

Nathalia, there is never a "right time" to let your partner know you enjoy cross dressing. There are, however, times when you know you have adequate time to talk about it and you know when your partner is in a decent frame of mind. When those two times coincide, that's likely the best time. The longer you put it off, the more difficult it will become. The reason is simple. With each passing day your imagination will run wild thinking about how she is going to hate this part of you, how she will say she can never accept it, and threatening to end your marriage over it. The more your mind is consumed with those thoughts, the more hesitation you will have in discussing it. Now, if you can have positive thoughts as to how accepting she will be and how she will be happy to support you, wouldn't that be nice. Unfortunately, I suspect most who CD never think those thoughts when they're thinking how to have "The Talk.".
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Thanks for the encouragement Heather. I would love to fully come out to my wife but I'd still build up the courage to do it. Coming out to her as a CD would surely have a lot of benefits for me as I need someone to talk to about this. Also we can explore and spice things up in bed if I also wear feminine clothes and I want to submit to her and be dominated.

I'm somewhat similar. I just dress in my house when I'm in the mood. I sometimes wear panties under regular clothes and go about my business and no one is the wiser.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Telling a saleslady that you wear pantyhose could come off as a bit creepy. I would suggest not doing that.
    I agree. I?ve been in stores before looking for things and they?ve asked me if I wanted to use the dressing rooms. It?s a good bet the saleslady already knows who your shopping for :-).