Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you think you look in your sexy Bra & Panty Sets? And has Your SO ever

How do you think you look in your sexy Bra & Panty Sets? And has Your SO ever

made a comment about how you look ??

I love lacy bra and panty sets and was lucky that my wife wore Maidenform Sweet nothings. When we were first married i would sometimes put them on and since I was thin I thought after stuffing the Bra that i looked pretty sexy ! Well she just thought I looked really silly and would laugh !
    I thought over time she might find it sexy !

As I did it a few more times she caught on that I liked wearing her lingerie and would just shake her head and comment that if i kept doing it she was going to tell her girlfriends on the softball team !!

I now only put on lacy panties and bras in secret that I bought. Unfortuntely I don't look quite as good in them as I use to as I am getting older

Idk, I certainly like the way I look.
    My wife just rolls her eyes.
    in a playful way of-course.

I have no idea how I look to someone else but I can say I love how I think I look in them and most of all how they make me feel. �� But No my SO has never said I look good in them, she don't like it but tolerates it lol

Suppose it would make a difference if I was just wearing as I would for underdressing in guy mode or if I was in full make up wig n heels as well ��
    Last edited by EmilyShy; 09-04-2023 at 01:28 PM.

Not as good as 30 years ago.Agree with Emily its how they make me feel which is great. My SO despises anything to do with CD . So I wouldn?t even go there.

Reality Check
    At my age "sexy" has left the building.

Seriously, in a bra and panties I look like a guy wearing a bra and panties. I have to put on padding, clothes and a wig to look like a woman.
    Krisi

At 78, I couldn't look sexy if all the stars aligned perfectly. That said, I love how I feel wearing a bra and panties. I love it even more when I'm fully dressed. My wife has never commented about how I look in a bra and panties or when fully dressed.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I know I look like an old man wearing a bra and panties but when I'm dressed in my guy clothes and I undo the top couple buttons and look down at my bra and cleavage I feel really sexy and it makes me happy.
    Please Call Me Mandy

I rarely wear just bra and panties without a girdle and a corset and stocking and heels. By the time I get all that on most of the maleness is hidden! And I mainly look at the lingerie and my boobs anyway! Lol.

My wife has never seen me and she does not want to not do I want her to.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I al ways wear a girdle or Spanx given my girth. So, no matching bra and panties.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I need the full treatment to look like anything else that a man in a dress.

But I do love they way they feel. I recently purchased size D forms. I must say that these fit my frame much better and I really fill out a dress for sure. I have a few dresses that I cannot get into because my breasts a too large now.

Although my wife?s comfort level at this time is ?wear whatever you want in the house? (which believe me I know I?m incredibly lucky to be able to do that), I avoid her seeing me in lingerie, as I know she has no desire to see that.
    I love the look of bras/boobs - not so much below that due to typical body aging.
    Jesse

Depends - are you talking about imagination or reality? When it comes to all things CD, I find my imagination preferable.
    Last edited by Kris Burton; 09-05-2023 at 09:27 AM.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Along with Kris's point, I think we often have trouble distinguishing between imagination (fantasy) and reality. I know I do/did.

To answer the OP's question, yes I did. The fantasy might or might not have been an objective reality. That would depend greatly on who you ask. The persistent fantasy was that my wife thought I was sexy, and that whatever scenario or fantasy I cooked up in my head was shared by her, despite mounting evidence against that.

I think it'd be a fair assessment to say that the things I liked best about my appearance were exactly the things my wife liked least. An ever-widening gap. In my situation and probably almost all others it was impossible to satisfy my own needs/wants/desires/fantasies and hers. It was quite a far-fetched fantasy of mine that I was. I did not know moderation or much self control and I was a terrible communicator. I was probably afraid to communicate because I didn't want to her "no".

Banned Read only
    Sexy? How about laughable? Perhaps, if I was able to tome travel to fifty plus years ago when I was a 38 chest and no belly that would be doable. Now, if I were to openly display a colorful "sexy" bra and panty set, it would be covered up with a matching lacy full slip.

Well one of these days you need to show off that wonderful Slip collection you Have !!!
    Last edited by char GG; 09-05-2023 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post just before yours.

I really don?t like the way I look in any mode. But when I am in a bra with panties, Pantiehose, slip I feel better. I feel like I belong.

hello Robbiegirl,
    I think I looks quite sexy in lingerie... until I look in the mirror!
    But lingerie is underwear so I do not parade around in it in front of my wife, and she does not parade around in her underwear in front of me. Perhaps that sort of thing only happens in the movies?
    luv J

before I walk out the door dressed, my wife looks me over to check that all matches bra, skirt etc, and yes sometimes I have to change

I don't fool myself, I look like a man in women's underwear!
    But I sure like how I feel wearing women's underwear!

I think that In look almost as good as any 70 y.o. GG in a bra and panties, which is not really too good, but it is what it is. As for my wife seeing me in a bra and panties; she has never seen me in en femme anything. She doesn't want to because she won't be able to un-see it.

But, I have a plan. I just had a colonoscopy and they gave me "a sedative" by IV. I was told that it would give me "retrograde amnesia", which means I wouldn't remember the colonoscopy ever happening. Now I have to figure out how to get my wife to do this.

Just joking.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I feel like I look sexy in lingerie, but I know that I really don't. I see pics of old pudgy guys wearing sexy bras and garter belts and all the rest, and they look like old pudgy guys in women's underwear. I know I'm no different, but I like the feeling of it just the same. I also like many of the pics I've taken of myself even though I know no one else would.

My wife has seen me in all kinds of things from bra and panty to dress and hose and rarely makes any comment at all. Occasionally "that's a cute outfit" or "I wish I could wear something like that" (to which I respond "I wish I could too"). The closest to being told I look sexy is when I'm wearing short shorts or a mini skirt and she tells me I have great legs.

I like how I look in mirrors wearing lingerie. Better now that I've gained a little weight in my bust and hips.

Marion

Unfortunately for me the last few years my tummy has grown and now i look like a cross between a pregnant woman and Kenneth from Benedorm when i'm just in my bra and knickers, luckily though i have a great corset that brings my tummy right in so i can still look pretty svelte in a dress.

When I ask my wife if what I'm wearing is sexy she says not necessarily what I find sexy would be the same for her. Well that does make sence but pretty much when I'm dressed she may make a "that looks good on you" but she really doesn't take close attention usally.

I feel that I look fabulous, sexy, sensual and just plain hot !
    You do mean in my dreams right? LOL.
    Actually I think I look like a woman my age, my height and my weight. That's not all bad in my book.
    Last edited by Cheryl T; 09-09-2023 at 01:20 PM.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !