Thread: FEM Orlando September 16 Beauty Contest!

FEM Orlando September 16 Beauty Contest!

Just posting to let folks in the Central Florida area know that our CD support group, FEM Orlando, is holding its next monthly meeting on September 16th. This time we are doing something special - a beauty contest!

The agenda as it stands now is:
    1. Opening
    2. Present: Sunday Best
    3. MC Intro: Each Contestant
    4. Contestant Self Intro
    5. Individual Interviews
    ? Intermission
    6. Present: Beach Wear
    7. Present Talent
    8. Short Intermission/ Judges Tabulate Score
    9. Announce Awards
    ? Social Time

Hope you can come and enjoy the event. Sadly, I have to miss it.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Just to add to this, it looks like we will have eight contestants for the event. Still not too late for a new member to join. Should be a fun time.

Today is the big day for this event. I know that the contestants are busy already preparing themselves to show off their best features. Good luck to all!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Well, this event is in the books. I'll try to get back to post a wrap-up today or tomorrow before this thread gets locked.

Next group meeting will be October 21st. I'll post a separate thread for that one.

I've heard that Denise took the crown and Heather was first runner up. Congratulations to both of them and to all the participants that had the guts to compete. Sorry, no pictures.

Thanks for the update,
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Summary of the event:
    We had six participants, most of which brought their own cheering section. There were three judges who were not affiliated with any of the contestants.
    Contestants were:
    Denise, Heather, Joyce, Lynn, Kathryn, and Cathy
    The club provided food and mixers and many brought their own favorite adult beverages.
    There were two sound systems for the contestants and MC to use during the event. Participants modeled two outfits, one a beach outfit and the other a more formal outfit. They also performed a talent competition.
    The contestants used their own sashes and we had such well labeled members as "Miss Cheivous", "Miss Gendered", "Oma Gawd", "Miss Serenity Lovely", "Miss Demeanor", and "Miss Understood".
    There was a photo booth setup that took pictures of all the contestants. I'm not including those pictures here because I don't have authorization from those in them.

Wow. Just Wow!!!

Looking forward to next year's event.