Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CD question: How important is looking sexy to u?

Hi Its very important to me to try and look as pretty and as sexy as I possibly can. Maybe if I was trans and thought of myself as female it wouldn't be so important as inwardly I would feel like a woman but as a man I feel I must immerse myself completely to not feel strange if that makes any sense, besides this is the looks my wife loves and that's what is important

Platinum Member
    I go for classy and stylish when I am not dressing casually.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I am not fully sure about the meaning of the word sexy. To me it would mean successfully feminized or looking like a real woman.
    A good looking mature woman is my ideal. I don't like the other side of the word meaning sexually provoking.
    I guess half of my brain is female and that is why I feel an urge to dress as the woman. When en femme I feel completely like the woman, want to be the woman and I would remain in this state for ever if only possible.

I don't dress to look or feel sexy. I do dress to blend. My wife has been a huge influence on how I look.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thanks for your post, Amy. Many of the girls hear don't understand what it feels like to NOT have an identifiable female inside.

So, if we can't feel like a woman at least we can feel the satisfaction of looking like one, rite?

And while we're at it, why not present as our ideal woman? As pretty and sexy a woman as we can create!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    To me "sexy" is in the eye of the observer. It has more to do with the state of mind and actions than the clothes or makeup. The most recent (within the last decade) "sexy" woman I have seen was a petite strawberry blond getting out of the cab of a cement mixer wearing work boots, jeans, flannel shirt, vest and hard hat. See had the most beautiful smile I have seen in decades, other than my wife's. I've encountered many women who looked "sexy" by any standard, but then they opened their mouths and spoke.

Me? It's a knee length dress in a bright floral pattern and heels. I feel attractive and at ease as long as I stand twenty feet away from the sole full length mirror in the house.

Just a follow up thought. I assumed your OP was referring to how we dress in public. I find it a bit odd that not many people jumped at the idea of trying to look sexy when they go out, but there are a LOT of posts and even pictures of people wearing lingerie and such in privacy. I know my wife never ran around the house in a bra, panties, thigh highs etc. Just look at the thread, what are you wearing now and many describe their underclothing in detail.

Some must like sexy more than the posts reflect.

Sandi

Well, at my age it's not important to look sexy any longer.
    That was something that always pushed me years ago. Now, being older and more mature, I don't strive for sexy any longer. If it's a side benefit of all my effort now and then than I will accept it and revel in it.
    Now more than anything I do my best to look pretty and hearing the occasional compliment in that vein is heart warming.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Avatar: not me (I wish!) racquelr's Avatar
    for me, if I'm "dressing up", it's all about looking sexy. I'm not going out, so I don't need to "blend in".
    crossdressing is a fetish for me, not a lifestyle. I don't feel like a woman inside, but I like wearing women's clothes and looking like a woman.
    So, when I'm dressing, I'm dressing to make myself look like a sexy woman (harder to do now with the weight I put back on, but I'm working on losing it again).
    When I'm dressed up in wig, heels, and women's clothes, I want to be turned on by who I see in the mirror, otherwise, for me there's no point to it.
    Last edited by racquelr; 09-12-2023 at 08:51 AM.

I dress for me. At 65, I believe looking sexy is way back down the road. Also, as I prefer women, I wouldn't want men hitting on me anyway.
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Racquel, I couldn't have said it any better!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Short answer yes, long answer I want to look as pretty as I can (so also yes).

When I look at genetic femaies, "sexy" has such a wide range of expression that it's hard to define. I wear things that give me the feeling for myself of what I feel when looking at an attractive woman. I look in the mirror and will never "look" sexy in the way that I see a woman looking sexy. I like the way I look in my pics and in the mirror, but it's not at all the same way I look at a woman. It feels sexy, no matter how it looks.

There is nothing in my men's wardrobe that could ever make me feel sexy.

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    Yes, all part of the fun for me..
    On a scale of 1 to 10, 11

Emily

U may comment on whether u dress for yourself and/or others also
    Absolutely, it 50 percent of the process, the other is being passable....
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Sexy isn't all that important. Feeling pretty is most important to me.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    "Feeling Pretty" is the thing for me too, although I CAN look "Sexy" from some photo angles and right outfits--- That DON'T show what I lack or what I shouldn't have.

I know I will never look sexy. But I feel sexy when I dress, that what matters to me.

I bought and enjoyed some sexy things when I was younger. Donated it all a long time ago because when I went to my closet and dresser to pick an outfit, I never seemed to choose them. Now I go for all-day comfort.
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

Dress to look sexy? At 78 you have to be kidding. Now, I know you use a body suit and mask so you can look like anyone from Marilyn Monroe to the Hunchback of Natre Dame if you want. I am stuck using my old face covered with enough makeup to cover the age spots and a few other blemishes. But, I still have the wrinkles the Good Lord has helped me get. I still have legs loaded with spider veins which are reasonably covered by nylons or the legs on jeans. I have a heavier body (not grotesquely fat) so I can't pull off a 36C/26/26 body. I believe I can pull off a 44DD/37/42 body. So no, sexy isn't even a consideration. A reasonably preserved grandmother would be something I'd like to achieve.

When out in public, one of the best compliments I could get is if nobody notices anything odd about that older lady they just walked by. Also, if a SA addressed me as "Ma'am" when first noticing me I would be ecstatic. To blend is a good thing for me.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I already replied once earlier, but I, too, wanted to say Racquel made an excellent post.

I am not necessarily all about the sexy, but yes, I am the only one the image in the mirror is trying to impress and to thus look and therefore FEEL sexy. Again it doesn’t necessarily mean overly sexy, just nicely feminine apparel, accessories, and gestures do that for me.

I dress feminine just to blend in.
    Depending on where I am may be dressing a little more sexy but not much.
    But to me having a feminine body is sexy

As people's circumstances will vary, the ability to pull off a sexy look will vary as well.

For those who can pull it off, I see sexiness as a byproduct of how well they're put together, not an end goal in and of itself.

People who try too hard to be sexy run the risk of crossing the line into $lut!ness, which is fine if that's what they're going for. Sexiness is more classy and understated, imo.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I just want to be passable. My desire to look pretty, is for myself only, not to attract or excite others.

Hello,
    I always think I look sexy ... I just remember to keep away from any mirrors.
    Luv J