Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CD question: How important is looking sexy to u?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Red face CD question: How important is looking sexy to u?

I ask CD's because they don't dress all the time. So, we can take the time and make the effort to look really pretty whenever we dress. Hot even, should we care to!

I understand "sexy" is a subjective term. U can debate or explain what it means to u if u like?

U may comment on whether u dress for yourself and/or others also?

Or, anything else about "dressing sexy" that pops into your mind!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Sexy? If I'm feeling that way inclined then yes, I would like to feel sexy and look sexy.

99% of the time I wanted to simply pass and that means being functional, fashionable or comfortable.

I'd rather pass than be sexy any day of the week. After all, once the clothes come off you're looking at a 200lbs 6ft5 "bloke".

For me I have no desire at all to dress sexy.
    I just dress the way I feel most comfortable.

Not like anyone is ever going to see me anyways.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

if by 'sexy' you mean 'sexually attractive or alluring,' then for me the answer is never. I like present as a reasonably good looking older woman, not necessary as sexually desirable to males

Lol. I just grab any opportunity to dress. If it's sexy or pass then that's a win but most of the time it's a quick hour here or there and I take what I can get if that makes sense

I suppose you could classify my attire as an attempt to look sexy for lack of a better description. I can not really explain why I do it to be totally honest, but I know I like the thrill and attention I get. It is pretty addictive. It is not like I am out of place with my attire at some clubs. You would be surprised at what I have seen women wear at times. The thing is, I think we are alike in some ways. Still I realize I am in the minority here, but I have had some really fun times. A few were not so great but that was because I had too much to drink. Now I put strict limits on how many drinks I have and that completely corrected itself. I have to say, the number of hugs I have gotten, mostly from women, but even some men, is pretty staggering. That is just not happening at outings to go shopping etc.

The bottom line is that i would say looking sexy is pretty important to me. I have no complaints. It works for me ; )

Sandi

Platinum Member
    I love everything from Casual to supper Sexy,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

It's not so much to look sexy---other people decide that--but I want to FEEL sexy.

Not every time, but with my dressier stuff, I definitely want to feel sexy.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

There are times when I crossdress that I feel sexy, but I would seriously ever doubt that I look sexy. When I feel sexy, the last thing I want to do is look in a mirror, because I think I look hideous as a woman. It would certainly deflate my self perception at that point.

What I don't want to do is look hideous to my wife. I'm sure I don't look well, but what matters is like yesterday, when she came home. I was fully crossdressed, and she hugged me very warmly a few times through the evening. That's what matters.

I hope that I look somewhat attractive, though I don't think that I do. In pictures I can fool the camera and look better than I actually do though.

For me it is everything about dressing. If they weren't sexy I don't think I would have grown my breasts let alone keep buying all this lingerie. Really think as I get older that I am trying to hold on to or create the feminine youth I never had.
    Last edited by Karren H; 09-10-2023 at 12:15 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I know I don't exactly look sexy but i do feel sexy in my bra and panties or my basque.
    i just wish i started my journey a lot earlier when i was a teenager that way i would have been a lot more feminine but i can't turn back the clock i have to deal with what i have now.

I’ll reply to this one. I always want to FEEL sexy. As a standard heterosexual cross dresser it is a large part of what hooked me on cross dressing to begin with, especially in my youth, and still continues today. Now whether I look sexy or not is a different issue. I think so in my own mind, at least when dressed well, but it IS subjective and I am sure others might disagree.

To more accurately answer your question, yes, it is fairly important to me, but moreso to look “feminine” which to me is inherently sexy. Meaning I don’t dress in clothing that is overly sexy, just nice dresses and such that in MY mind IS sexy by definition. I don’t TRY to dress “sexy” or wear things over the top. Then again all my dressing is only for me and only at home so I am the only audience and really the only opinion that matters, but truly the only opinion at all!

Not as important as feeling sexy. As others have said its all in ones mind by creating the right illusion.

I never dress especially if going out to look sexy. Dressing mutton as lamb springs to mind. If I can appear as a well dressed older, confident woman then I'll take that.

No, not important to me. I wear what I like on that particular day, sometimes loose, sometimes more tight. Sometimes jeans othertimes skirt or dress. I guess I like cuter clothes more than others but in no way that means sexy for me.

Sexy? MMM at 69 I think I do pretty well but sexy is not a description I would use. I would look a bit out of place. Oh for the days of yore lol.

I am with Mary Loo on this. I try to look as feminine as I can, and there is something inherently sexy in that. But it is about being ladylike and youthful, or at least as youthful as an old tranny like me can be.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Despite arguments to the contrary, most female clothing is designed to be 'sexy'; that is, to accentuate the differences in a sexually physically mature female figure, and draw attention to that, in the perspective of a heterosexual male's eyes. I know, I know, lots of women demand that we accept that 'We don't dress for a man, we dress for ourselves!' but somehow, both styles of dressing seem to almost always wind up being the very same thing.
    So I can't say that I dress to feel sexy. I dress to support the illusion of being female, because that's what part of my mind tells me I'm supposed to be. Even though that's incorrect, it's stuck in my mind. So I have to live with it, and the easiest way to relieve the disagreement in my head over what I am, and what I think I'm supposed to be, is to provide myself with as many of the visual, physical, auditory, scent, etc., sensations that support the 'I'm a girl' feeling. While it's not about sex, perhaps if I actually was a girl, it might be.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Just to remind folks that I directed this post toward CD's who only need to dress occasionally and therefore tend to dress to the 9's!

Where as trans and other girls who go out dressed often have neither the time, energy, or desire to dress that way. When blending is your main goal? Sexy may be the LAST thing on your mind when getting dressed!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

When I dress I dress to look pretty not sexy, so I usually don't pass because women here dress for comfort. Nice jeans, tee shirt, and sneakers if I want to blend. But what's the fun in that.

I am CD, not trans. I like to dress sexy, but it's really more ****tty, (misspelling intentional to try to keep the word there). I think I'm sexy, but I also know that I'm not, because I'm a realist.

When I truly dress to blend, it's usually because I'm not CDing at all, but rather taking my family to the sports bar. Lee Rider jeans, sometimes a woman's cut t-shirt (sometimes a men's shirt), toe ring and anklet, always panties or thongs (it's all I own any more). I've travelled many times in leggings. Just trying to push the envelope a little.

As to the OP though, and the addendum a couple of posts up, when I dress to the 9's it's really only to maybe the 5's since I don't do makeup or try in any way to look like a woman. Still like to believe I look sexy, even though I don't.

[edit] guess I didn't fool the bad word censor algorithm. Maybe "tarty"?
    Last edited by OrdinaryAverageGuy; 09-10-2023 at 03:10 PM. Reason: some bad words really aren't that bad

I live full time and usually dress like a pretty, stylish middle-aged woman. But there are times when I do dress sexy, sometimes when casually dressed, more often when dressed up.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Interesting topic...

Well, looking "sexy" is a wonderful goal, I guess. When I get the chance to dress en femme, partially or 100%, I love the feeling of the breast forms moving and jiggling as I walk. When I get the time, I love the look of painted /press-on nails. The feel and the fit of the clothing, the stockings, etc....it is all part of a wonderful exploratory freedom for me. I suppose that when I see the feminine forms/outlines on myself, there is a rise in adrenaline and dopamine.
    Given all this, I am not sure whether I am staving off my particular flavour of gender/body dysphoria, or whether I'm trying to finish exploring just what my version of being a "man" is.
    As for being sexy....hrm...well, I guess that for the longest time, being somewhat unable to see/understand the social rules around me, I was never "sexy", by the definitions that I had at the time. That "I-am-a-troll-and-those-beautiful-girls-are-either-mocking/pitying-me" was driven home pretty deeply into my poor confused male brain. "Sexy" meant having the same ability to draw positive attention to oneself as those (all) girls had. They had the social power at the time, and I did not feel I had any.
    So...I guess that getting feminine shapes on my chest and feminine colours on my fingernails and face equals having "sexiness"...

[I think I've opened up another corner of m'brain here...hence the half-baked response here. <shrug> Our Journeys are all unique.]

;-)
    Jenny O.
    (borrowed from another, but it resonates with me, too)
    My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty

I'd need to lose about 50 lbs if I wanted to even consider sexy!