Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CD question: How important is looking sexy to u?

I dress up and go out once every few months. My primary goal is always to be passable. But yes, a secondary goal is to look cute!!! There's no shame in admitting it. If a guy checks me out, it's very affirming.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I guess Great Sherrys think alike!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

...but are you sweet or dry?

Amontillado?
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    For sipping this Sherry prefers a Port, Patience!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I like the idea of being passable, but I don't really do "sexy"... so not really important to me.

I dress to feel and look like a natural, "authentic" woman .. never too over the top and appropriate for where ever I'm planning to go. While I probably get clocked by my face and body characteristics, I try not to let the outfit give me away. I'm WAYY to old for miniskirts and don?t want to be the only woman at the grocery store in 5-inch heels. That said, even though "sexy" is usually not my goal (well OK, maybe a little!!!), when I get my outfit and makeup feeling just right, I sometimes catch myself smiling back at the sexy woman inches mirror!!