Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caught, Oh well...

Caught, Oh well...

We have a secluded backyard. It has trees at the back and some in the yard that block things. Also the design of the house shield the patio and deck.

So the other morning I am out sitting on the patio looking at my tablet. It's a nice warm, balmy morning and I have on a black Alfani knee length, short sleeve nightgown, black pantyhose and black flats.

All of a sudden I see a female utility worker in her mid 30's walking across the backyard with some type of scanner. She clearly sees me and with a coy smile announces she is checking fiber optic signals.

Clearly busted, I see no reason to bolt and expose more, so I continue to sit there as the worker does her scans. My only hope is that she is a contract worker from out of state and not some local person.

My wife found it amusing and asked if I had kept my legs together.

It nice to see your Wife has her priorities in order
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I am sure it will not be the first time the utility worker has ran into someone dressed.

But your wife WINS the comment of the day!
    She is a GEM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Lol that's funny. Think I would have just stayed there as well. Good your wife saw the funny side

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm assuming your "secluded back yard" is not fenced, Diedre? Otherwise the worker would have had to announce herself before entering. U can't just walk thru someone's fenced yard without worrying about being attacked by a dog or shot!

R u really worried she'll go around the neighborhood telling everyone u crossdress?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Love your wife's comment!

Platinum Member
    I doubt there is anything to worry about. The utility worker probably sees all sorts of things on the job.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I wonder if she wasn't casing the joint? My understanding is that utility workers need to ask permission to access the back yard of a property.

decades ago I was sunning myself behind my trailer in the trailer park, where no one could see me. Until the utility guy walked through with his scanner doohickey. Ignored me in my speedo-almost-a-thong completely.

More recently I've been caught taking trash or whatever out while wearing a skirt or short-shorts and a cami as someone with a quiet car drove by. Not much you can do at that point. Own it like you're normal.

Right - own it! Your wife's comment is both funny and knowing. A GG would instinctively make sure their legs were together, so another small way you've gotten to experience what it is like to live as a woman.
    BTW -your outfit sounds quite nice, and if the utility worker did not seem awkward with you, perhaps you are passing well!
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Your wife's comment is priceless.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Anyone that just walks onto your property is taking more risk's than just seeing something they should not
    Potentially dangerous animals or people.
    See someone dressed out of the norm would be pretty minor. I would bet she has seen worse before,
    and had forgotten the incedent almost as soon as it happened.

And as the other have said Kudo's to your wife for her reaction.

I met the mailman at the door in a dress one time.
    We talked several times afterwards. and he never said a word.
    He was just a super nice guy, I am sure he had seen worse before as well.
    He has since retired,
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Platinum Member
    Hi Diedre , It can happen when you least Expect it, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Love your wife's comment, and yes, at that point, you might as well own it.

That said, I can't imagine what she was supposed to be scanning for. Fiber optic cables don't emit anything that can be picked up on a scanner.
    MAYBE if the cable is clad in metal, a metal detector would pick it up, but she said she was checking "signals".
    I just have to wonder...

I will bet she was not really a utility worker but an undercover new reporter from the local TV station doing a story on the decline of morals in state and that was not a scanner but a video recorder. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Love your wife's statement. And what a way to be caught. And by a girl. Awesome. Just Awesome.

Diedre, I'd rather e caught by a woman than a man.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Diedre, you presume the utility worker was female. Who knows...
    I put on my big girl panties every day.

Just to follow up to some comments:

Our HOA does not allow fences, so yard access is easy

After the fact. My wife told me the utility company mailed out a card about worker activity doing scans and inspections. They would be wearing safety vests and visible ID.

We now have some small flags in the ground at the back of property indicating underground cables for whatever reason.

And yes Di, My wife is a GEM. A very rare one that I cherish.

I'm sure seeing anyone unexpected approaching was cause for at least a brief moment of panick (it would for me!!!)

Just a PSA ....

SaraLin ... nothing nefarious ... all buried utilities have some means of tracing from the surface so they can be located for any excavation work in the area. Either the cable/pipe or a tracer wire is used, sometimes with a transmitter to create a signal. If you're doing any kind of excavation work be sure to call for locates first!!

Banned Read only
    Love your wife's comment. I thought my backyard was totally private until I heard my neighbors to the north puzzling among themselves,"Why would he dress like a woman?" Busted, and they were blabbermouths, too! I assumed they told other neighbors but I never heard anything about it. The house to south had a six foot solid fence with ten foot tall laurel bushes; to the west was a six foot fence with an immediate drop off; but to the north is a five foot fence with a severe drop off with the exception of the corner way to the rear of the property. You would have to be a contortionist to get a glimpse of me taking my breakfast or lunch on one of our swing sets forty feet from the fence. They are long gone, and unfortunately the new owners to the south have pulled the laurel bushes out. No more absolute privacy. Shucks!

That's the line my wife would use on our daughters before they went out, but it went more like "make sure you keep those legs closed". Your wife's comment is a winner though.

Your wife has demonstrated an ability to make war, funny statements about your unexpected exposure.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Girl, my wife tells me all the time about keeping my legs together when I'm sitting down.

It was similar to what happened to me a few weeks ago when I was sunning on my back deck in a black bra and panties. The trash man suddenly appeared to get the garbage out of the cans right next to my deck. I thought the same thing, no use in getting up now. Haha. I do not think I have to worry about him, but it did feel awkward in that moment.

Sandi