Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fantasies While Dressed

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Karen, We have the same fantasy
    Yeah! I keep calling it 50 shades of Beaver but that does not sound too good! Lol. How about Leave it June?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Simply to be exchanging pretty lingerie with a gg with a little intimacy along the way.

For the most part, I have lived out my small but easy fantasies. I?ve been the French maid at home doing mundane chores, I?ve been the ballerina prancing around my home acting just plain silly. I?ve worked outside in my garden while dressed when the neighbors were at work. I?ve been camping wearing a dress and sensible shoes?gotta be sensible some times! I been to the beach in public in a swim dress and a two piece bikini?lots of just small things over the years to enjoy some Krissy time.
    I would say my fantasy that I?d like to do is to have a woman that I could be a servant to everyday dressed in a variety of styles?whatever she desires. It would bring out my more submissive side and I would enjoy that. It will never happen, so I?m certain it will remain my final fantasy.

krissysSecret;

Why is there no "like" button lol. That's great and so want to do all those things
    Last edited by char GG; 09-14-2023 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Please do not quote the post just before yours

to experience all of the feelings, emotions of a woman when dressed.....back in the 80's!

Janet, YES! Back when the hair was high and the skirts were short! At the ZZ Top concert last week they played some awesome oldies, with the video playing in the background, Sharp Dressed Man, She's got Legs, etc.

NjJamie;

pantyhose/makeup/wild hair were acceptable back then!!!!
    Last edited by char GG; 09-14-2023 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours

Would love hose heels etc. Heels clicking on the mall. Dressed to the nines.

My fantasy:

to go out and pass easily, and live feminine all day

One of my most inspiring fantasies is to spend one or two days in another city in a hotel without having taken any male clothes with me. I mean, you are a woman now and you can only go forward.

I would to have my wife meet me out for drinks while I'm fully dressed and then go to dinner together. Return home and have her make love to me.

My fantasy is looking so damn hot after a makeover then walking around town with all the cars slowing down for a good look at the hot woman I have always wanted to be

My number one fantasy since I was a teenager was to dress completely as a woman wearing a pretty dress, heels, wig, full makeup and girly under garments in public approximately ten years ago this fantasy became a reality.
    Another fantasy is to have my wife instruct me to wear my French maid outfit while completing all household chores on a weekly basis.
    With Halloween coming up this fantasy would include my wife and I attending a large gathering of our friends at a costume party with me dressing to the nines in my prettiest dress, walking perfect in 4 inch heels, perfect hair and makeup leaving no mistake that this is not the first time I have worn womens clothing.

Without doubt being taken on a date with a lovely caring man. Just prepping before hand getting ready, then there?s that knock at the door and it?s him! And later ?.

No fantasies while dressed, just lounging and enjoying the gender confusing sensations.
    I very rarely have a dream where I have to dress up in clothes that have been laid out for me by some unknown woman or women. The dream never goes beyond the point where I am looking at the clothes or beginning to dress so if I want to know what happens next I'll have to write it myself. That lazy dreaming mind is definitely of no help.
    "So, I'm a crossdresser. Mmh. What's that thing, again?"

Considering telling your SO? Read this fine manual first: https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?13841-How-to-tell-your-partner

My fantasy is meeting another CD at an out of town hotel and spending the weekend with her en femme.
    Honoring the woman within

My fantasy is always the same. I'm home for the evening and become the elegant woman I feel I am inwardly. I add the necessities to give myself a feminine figure and get dolled up with make-up and a wig. The finishing touch is slipping into a long flowing sheer nightgown. As I settle in to be a lady a knock comes from the door and I quickly put on my male robe. I answer the door forgetting about the make-up and wig and my younger good looking neighbor is standing there with flowers in hand. Obviously I've been caught and he encourages me to take off the robe and "be myself". I do and he tells me I'm beautiful which is music to my ears. We settle in to get better acquainted and we have a wonderful intimate time. Its the start of something truly beautiful.

I have always had a fantasy of being a bad girl who gets caught and punished by a big strong man for her bad behavior. Like a school girl caught in the professors home stealing answers for the midterm. Thank God for doublelist. Not very pc today.

I have always wanted to have a threesome with a man and a woman and little old me dressed to the nines in the middle. I'll leave it at that but pretty much nothing is off the table....
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanieanne View Post
    Without doubt being taken on a date with a lovely caring man. Just prepping before hand getting ready, then there?s that knock at the door and it?s him! And later ?.
    This ^^^^!!
    The anticipation whilst getting ready.......and then he arrives

Being able to be dressed and accepted in public, with family and friends. That's mine. My wonderful wife and I along with a few select friends know about my passion and share our desires. But really it's just a big ol' secret.

I recently read a book called ?Tell Me What You Want?. It?s about people?s sexual fantasies. I really enjoyed the book and highly recommend it. In it, the author / researcher talks about fantasies involving crossdressing and gender-bending. He also differentiates this from transgenderism. I don?t want to summarize it here, because it?s been a while since I read it and don?t want to mis-speak about it. I remember feeling validated though.

Genifer Teal,

Here is your big, flowing dress!

Puffy Dress.jpg

Lacy PJs

To be lois lane. Tied gagged classic damsel in distress. And dressed to the nines

Quote Originally Posted by MissSixties View Post
    This ^^^^!!
    The anticipation whilst getting ready.......and then he arrives
    That's a nice one...