Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasies While Dressed

Fantasies While Dressed

There was an interesting show on Fuse TV last night that explored fantasies in the context of sexuality. One of the experts that was interviewed mentioned that there was basically nothing wrong with fantasies so long as one didn't act on them. I'm sure that we have all had fantasies and in many cases, may have felt guilty about them. Fantasizing that you punched some jerk in the nose isn't the same as doing it... two totally different things.

Given that background, what are some of the fantasies that you have while dressed? Are you an elegant movie star? How about a high school sweetheart? Are you the serving French maid? How about the TV classic June Cleaver? Do you envision yourself ready to go out with the girls or go out on a date with that special someone? What goes through your mind when en femme?

Lacy PJs

My only real fantasy was the idea having my wife embrace who I am. Not happening. So, there is nothing really to replace it.

I fantasize that society would have no problems with me wearing what I want to wear in public. Doubt if I'll live to see that.

I would say it would be .....

To be a stay at home 1950's ~ 60's Wife to an accepting (Dare, I say ENTHUSIASTIC?) GG.

Yeah. I am June Cleaver with a BDSM dungeon in the basement of the Cleaver home. Do not tell Ward! Lol
    Last edited by Karren H; 09-13-2023 at 05:12 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have no fantasies when dressed because my dreams became reality. I have always fantasies of being a woman when having sex with my wife.

Platinum Member
    Hi Karen, We have the same fantasy
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I'm living my fantasy right now, have been out doing everything as Jamie, shopping, driving and now stopped at McDonald's, because I could!

At most I got two second looks but otherwise no one cares! I tried a few things on at the mall, stopped into a quick check at a busy time and just went about doing what any 60 year old woman would do.

Please, if you haven't been out and that is your fantasy you can have it as fast as you like it will go well and you'll wonder what took so long!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My fantasy is Sherry.

And, her fantasy is to appear as every single woman I've ever found attractive and/or appealing!

Altho, that number must be approaching a 100, the list keeps growing every time I see a cute new female personality or go to a movie like Barbie!

And, that includes portraying many of these female characters out in public!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Any fantasy that I have related to being Teresa is good, positive, and to be enjoyed by me and my wife. Life is too short to not enjoy the harmless fun of fantasy and cross dressing.

p.s. I made reference to you in my latest post titled, "My Promise To Be Brief".
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 09-11-2023 at 08:58 PM.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

My alter ego, Kris, is a creation of my imagination, and is a work in progress. I envision her as an attractive stylish woman, sociable and approachable, successful and worldly - all things I am not. When out and about, or even when I'm at home dressing up I leave my psychological baggage behind and let her do the driving. As such I am free of realities intrusion for a while. I can and do return, but it's not always easy. Even as my male self, I feel her influence, and I'm the better person for it.

She is the fantasy.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Mine is having size Ds breasts and not being judged. While in any mode ie dressed or male mode.
    https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...entation/page2
    Last edited by mbmeen12; 09-12-2023 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Added link
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Having really large size breasts is my fantasy too. Even more to have my whole real body of a curvy woman. Everybody could see than that I am a girl and would expect me to dress as a woman. I would stay en femme permanently with red lacquered nails at hands and feet. I would join a public meeting en femme in my most sexy dress and high heels.

Like many have lived out some of the fantasies such as dressing like an office girl. The French maid sounds appealing . As does being a cocktail waitress at a large women only party.

I believe the closest I come to having a fantasy is to be able to dress en femme 24/7. I simply find dressing in all my women's clothing to be so much more enjoyable than putting on my golf shirts and shorts (or slacks). My dresses, tops, jeans, bras, forms, jewelry, etc. are so much more fun to wear. I love the times I'm wearing nails. I hate shopping for my drab clothing; but, I can't get enough of browsing thru the women's clothing departments. I really wish there were no societal objections to people expressing themselves as they want. Unfortunately, my fantasy will always be a fantasy.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

There are so many for me but dreams while dressed I dream about being able to just live and dress as if it was normal (although I do like the taboo side as it add to the excitement) and have to option to dress for a whole week and not worry about what other people think. I have never tried to portray any look and would love to do this esp casual tennis girl look, secretary and hooker lol. Also I have fantasied about being a maid and doing chores or even a waitress at a party (public or private lol)

I have also dreamed about going on road trip for a few days taking no male attire at all. Do everything as a woman.

Being in the closet that I'am I also dream my partner would embrace me more and even played/have fun with my dressing desires and dared or encouraged me to do things that I'm to scared to do, eg send me to supermarket dressed etc

I have a VERY elaborate fantasy that I've built up over the years. It would take a book to tell it all, but here's a very brief version.

I meet a man while I'm out somewhere (as Sara, of course). He takes an interest in me, but in a more "professional" way.
    He introduces me to a "study" group who will fund me and my transition to female if I keep a detailed journal of what I do and experience during the process.
    Of course there are numerous tasks, tests, experiences, and encounters along the way.

I used to use this fantasy world to lull my overactive brain into going to sleep at night. That's why it got built up so much.

A more mundane fantasy is my wife suddenly changing her attitude and becoming supportive or even encouraging.

Both fantasies have about the same odds of coming true.

My fantasy is dressing. I feel so complete when dressed.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    My fantasy was to go out in girl mode with my (ex) wife. I was never able to realize this fantasy with her, but I have since been out with GG friends.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

My fantasy (if you can call it that) was to go clothes and shoe shopping while dressed. To have pedicures and make-overs also while dressed. To have a bite to eat and window shop while dressed. To make friends of the GG SA's while dressed (and to visit with them without shopping). To exit a hotel while a gentleman holds the door for me while dressed. Done all that and more. Enjoyed all that and more.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Banned Read only
    I'll keep it "G" rated or "PG" for mature audiences. Usually, my fantasies are probably achievable if I had an accepting wife. But, alas, that is not to be. Anyway:

1) Having kept my hair and fingernails long during the long Covid lock down, and, constantly badgering my wife to dress more often, she devised a scheme to fulfill my fantasy. However, to an unanticipated extreme. Being a teacher (in fantasyland) on the last day before summer vacation she told me to take a shower and get pretty. After transforming totally en femme I find she has clean out my entire male wardrobe to a rental locker. There is nothing but dresses and heels to wear for the entire summer. The doorbell rings and her entire extended family enters and gets to see me en femme. I have to endure the reveal for the entire ten week summer vacation.

2) It's Halloween and I have coaxed my wife into letting me dress as a woman during her weekly book club at our home. I thought I was in heaven serving tea and coffee attired in a white blouse and black skirt with black heels and hosiery and all the proper undergarments; full makeup and beautiful wig. The women think I am adorable and somewhat envious of my wife for having a nice hostess. Then, unexpectedly, my wife announced that, since she always serves drinks and snacks for my football game watching buddies, I have agreed to do the same en femme for her book club. A one day adventure turns into a weekly thing and finally I am included into the book club and go to book signings and events outside the home.

3) I am an unemployed college kid and a female cousin who knows of my cross dressing tells me of a job opening for an evening shift at a restaurant. There is a dress code because there is "drag queen" entertainment those nights and I would have to be attired as a woman. I am desperate for a job so I take it. I am able to earn lots of tips and get lots of wandering hands from women. After a few shifts of earning terrific tips I am told by my female boss that there is no dress requirement to dress as a woman, but, the boss is happy because a lot more women have been coming to see me with the intent to more than look. Only in my dreams.

Those are the recurring fantasies suitable for "G" viewing.
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 09-13-2023 at 11:04 AM.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I don't know about it being a fantasy. I've always wanted to wear a big dress that billows out maybe with hoops. There would have to be a fancy and appropriate party to wear it to. Doubt it will ever happen. It's on the list.

To have a man ask me out on a dinner date walking around town hand in hand and then back to his place where i stay the night and let him have his way with me.....a girl can dream

I envision myself ready to go out with the girls.

And it's not a fantasy; I do go out with the girls (en femme) IRL.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 09-14-2023 at 06:00 AM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I'm surprised no one has questioned the "expert" who said it is wrong to try out fantasies. That is just BS. What is a fantasy? Thinking about having an experience before seeing it play out in life. What little one has not had a wish to be president, a super hero, or the richest man in the world. Who of us can say we didn't have a fantasy of cross dressing, before actually doing it? Goes to show that few labeled "experts" are really any more knowledgeable that we are. They are just better with PR.