Thread: 3 days of dressing

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

3 days of dressing

Well, my 3 day dressing adventure is complete. Wife went to Kentucky for a family reunion, so i had 5 whole days to myself. Had stuff to do early on, but for the last 3 days, i was completely dressed. I did some shopping, hung out with a dressing friend and shopped some more. I did my nails with KISS nails that have an adhesive backing already on them, and i added some nail glue. None of them popped off until the last day. First day, i went westward to a local mall and did some shopping. Work a burgundy skirt and black blouse with a thin black sweater. It was supposed to cool off that day, but it really didn't. Went to Boscov's again. Great store, sometimes a bit pricey, but they have good deals and military discount. My wife wanted me to exchange something for her, but they did not have the size she wanted, so was unable to do that. Also stopped at Ross Dress for Less, and bought a brown skirt and pinkish blouse. Even decided to buy a lingerie top, and wear my forms to bed. Had the bra on, so they really didn't go anywhere. That was different. Second day was the big one. I wore the pink dress that i mentioned in a previous post, along with a pair of brown wedges. The pink purse in the picture was a recent buy at Boscov's. The wedges for some reason, became quite uncomfortable, so i had to go to Target and get some bandages for the blisters that developed. It helped. Finally snapped a pic inside my garage. Spent a few hours with a friend, we got together at a local club, i had a Chocolate Martini. I have never had one, much less heard of it. It consists of chocolate, coffee liqueur, bailey's Irish cream, vodka, some mint (might be the Bailey's), and chocolate syrup. Dessert in a glass. Absolutely delicious martini. Day 3, and a little more shopping. By this time, my ears need some rest from the earrings, and my legs are a bit tired from the heels. So i threw on a pair of pink capris, a pink, white and black blouse. I had some heels on earlier, but towards the end of the day, simply put on a pair of white tennis shoes. Even attempted to put my hair up with a hair claw?? Didn't want it to end, so i stayed dressed as long as possible, even going out to get some gas for my vehicle and going inside and getting a "thirst destroyer" drink for the road. Came back home. Wife was still not back yet, she got back about a hour later. After all was said and done, 3 days of full makeup, jewelry, heels and flats. It was enjoyable and hope to do it again sometime. Thanks for reading. M
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Always fulfilling to be able to spend extended time dressed. Sounds like you made the most of your three days.

Platinum Member
    Hi Michelle , You look lovely, That pretty pink dress is my Favorite,

Sounds like you really enjoyed your mini Vacation , >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I had only very rare occassions to spend 3 or more days en femme. When already having that privilege, I start with lacquering my finger and toe nails red. What an exciting fun to wake up in the morning with painted nails! If tired from one heels I used to jump into another. Nobody makes me hurried and stressed. At the end, I start to feel to be a woman. I guess, if I lived a female life for 2 or 3 weeks, I would never come back but stay to be the woman for ever.

Very nice post and great pictures (esp the selfie close up)

Michelle:

Its so nice to read your post on the fun of being dressed for three days. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

I have also done that with recent posts that describe how much fun it was to be Teresa for ten days, non-stop.

I hope you will continue to share your experiences with us all.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Michelle, congratulations on having three wonderful days! You look lovely in all the pictures, sorry to hear the wedge shoes gave you blisters. That chocolate martini sounds interesting. My late wife's favorite drink was a Brandy Alexander. If the bartender makes it correctly it should have ice cream as an ingredient. My wife loved ice cream, so leave it to her to find a mixed drink with ice cream as an ingredient.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Cute pics. Really like the head shots. Sounds like an awesome extended adventure. Thanks for sharing with us.

How much fun! Three days of dressing can provide me with years of memories.

Sounds like you made the most of the three days, so glad you had a nice time.

Platinum Member
    I am glad to hear you had three full days to immerse yourself in femininity. Hope you are able to enjoy more such opportunities in the future!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a wonderful time and wow you looked fantastic.

Michelle, You are so luck to get to dress for three days. You look great.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".