Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Halloween did a Female or your Mother ever offer to dress you as a Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Oh yeah! My mother used to tell me all the time I was supposed to have been born a girl. And on a number of occasions she volunteered to make me a cute dress to go trick or treating in. Of coarse I turned her down on all occasions which were a couple years before I started experimenting with her clothes and lingerie. Looking back I so which I had said yes!
    Same with me. One year my Mom, God bless her soul, offered that to me. I too was supposed to be the girl, but I guess I let her down. I was the third of four boys! Anyhow I trying to find a good halloween costume and she offered to dress me as a girl. I kind of freaked out and had an outburst towards her. I wonder what she thought about that. I regret that, not the dressing but the way I responded. I guess it hit too close to home at age 7 or so even though I wasn't actually dressing then. I too wonder what it would be like. So that same year, a boy dressed as a girl for the school party. I was sort of amazed and could not keep my eyes off of him/her. She had a blonde wig, furry coat and go go boots.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, at age nine, I hinted to my Mum that I would like to do Halloween dressed as a girl. She chose an outfit from some of the clothes she acquired from her much younger sister. It was a brown maxi skirt with some embroidery and a peasant style, off the shoulder white blouse with matching embroidery. She tied a matching brown scarf around my head and added clip on gold hoop earrings. I wore my own shoes because the long skirt eliminated the need for matching girl shoes. I was of slightly below average weight and height at that age. With some light makeup, I looked like a girl. I fit the part of a Bavarian dancer twirling in my long skirt. I wore the costume all day, to school, to march in a public Halloween parade, and to go trick or treating. The day was pleasantly warm. I needed no coat for the parade but by evening, it had turned chilly with a breeze. My Mum gave me a coat that her sister had handed down. I wore pants under the skirt for warmth as the girls my age did on cold days. I had a reputation at that age in a rather rough neighborhood for being energetic and feisty. I recall no one ever giving me any trouble about my costume, probably because wore it confidently like I owned it.