Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have I gone too far?

Have I gone too far?

I'm exhilarated, scared and excited as I find myself dressing more and more. But now I've done the unthinkable! I've joined a dating service as a female just to see the responses. It appears I've received many more inquiries as a woman than I did as a man on a service. I haven't gone the distance by making myself available for conversation with these men. I certainly don't want to deceive these men, but I find it exhilarating and would like to start up a conversation with these men who have seen my profile which includes my photo, which they seem to like. It would be an interesting experience to see if I could express my inner female emotions to these men. It is a scary thought.

Good way to get killed.

Ok, maybe I am missing something, you are saying you are a female? I checked your profile and do not see you have transitioned that I am aware of.
    If so this has red flags all over it.
    Crissy

In answer to your question, yes.

You look nice, but save yourself, stay away.

Have you gone too far?
    YES
    From an earlier post you said “I am not a woman I am a CD
    SO Why play games?
    Say the truth
    What is your endgame? A thrill at someone else’s expense?
    Dangerous game you are playing here….wake up!
    What is so wrong saying the truth?
    Last edited by Di; 09-17-2023 at 04:21 PM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

I certainly don't want to deceive these men,....
    This is exactly what you are doing!

To answer your thread question:

Yes, you have gone to far - crossed over the line into fantasyland but using trusting people as props.

If you are presenting something that you are not, you are deceiving these men, wasting their time for a self-thrill to yourself.

Women who present something they aren't to men, are vilified (such as a 20 year old picture, 50 pounds less picture, someone else's picture)

It would be a good time to stop this practice before it becomes a bigger deal to you and hurts someone in the process.

Now, if you want to present yourself as a cross dresser, then it would be ok. What you indicated that you are doing is not cool. You might just find your picture on a U-tube video of an imposter or called something worse. Just be truthful.
    Last edited by char GG; 09-17-2023 at 04:34 PM.

Platinum Member
    Yes, you have gone too far. Posting on a dating site is fine, if you are serious about pursuing a relationship with a man. If all you are doing is feeding your libido or ego, not good.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lying to people to indulge in a cheap thrill seems like going too far indeed.

I think you should state in the profile that you are indeed a crossdresser, otherwise you kind of are deceiving them. If you really want to see the response to you, you can do what I did and start a Facebook page of your female self. Clearly state that you are a crossdresser. I get so many messages from men, I don't want them but at least I know I look good. Plus Facebook has a fairly large hidden crossdresser community that's pretty fun.

honestly, YES, deception is a fools game....many loose theyre lives that find themselves working in the sex trade as a need....pushing limits for self indulgence or confirmation will end poorly if you take it too many steps.

the people who use these sites are looking for hook ups not conversation....not to be teased and angered....that
    is a scary thought
    ......just look at the lists of those who die horrible painful deaths during "trans day of awareness"

sorry to be so brutally honest....asked @ answered....things are not going in the right direction for trans folks these days....
    Last edited by mykell; 09-17-2023 at 06:36 PM. Reason: need
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Thanks for your input. I've taken myself off the site. The only thing that puzzles me now are those who go out dressed to bars and seek excitement by having some guys hitting on them. Are they no better than what I was just exploring. It seems to be a more dangerous proposition.

Lisa,

On a web site, people can not see the size of your hands and shoulders. They can not hear the tone of your voice, I can go on and on about the giveaways. My point is I have been to 40 different clubs all over the US, some of them many times. I have been hit on by both men and women. None thought I was a genetic woman. Some will be attracted to the female presentation regardless. It takes on a negative connotation among many here, but it is often as simple as someone offering to buy a drink. It is nothing to freak out about. I have never had a serious issue and no one said OMG you are not a woman.

If you posted as a male who crossdresses, that is honest, but if it was posted as if you were genetic female, that is what people will likely take issue with. Hopefully you see the difference.

Sandi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Ilsa, u can express your female side and get attention from men safely if u go to T friendly bars and clubs. Believe me, there r plenty of men that have hit on this 80 y/o CD who is not interested in "dating" men in the first place! But, they've ALL been polite, friendly, and very complimentary!

And, it's much safer than what u propose because the men will KNOW you're trans. That's why they're attracted to u!
    And, as long as u stay in the bar or club you're completely safe!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

First of all, most men who responded to you know (or think) you are TG anyway. They are engaging their fantasy and just want to get a notch on their belt.

You may have fooled a few of the responders through pictures or words on the dating site. But, what happens if you get date with one of these men and he discovers the truth. And, he will discover the truth; it just depends on how long it will take him. At the very least, you will have insulted his manhood. At the very least, he is likely to beat you to a pulp. At the very worst, you will end up on the police blotter.

Don't do it.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Is this going too far Yes.

You have rectified that situation by taking yourself off the site.

Going out to bars you may get hit on, but you can at least let them know before it goes to far.

Do be careful you can be approached anywhere. I have been in that position when walking back to my car. He was a bit stubborn not wanting to take no for an answer . The fact that I was with a friend did help, when I said I was not interested in him.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I go out a lot to bars, mainly in an lgbt environment, I get hit on a lot, and always, yes always say "you do know I'm a Man dont you" and 99 times out of a 100 they say YES. and I suspect they already know but always make it perfecly clear before continuing my conversation.

You can go as far as you want, if I join a dating service I would post "Interested in women only".
    But of course, your intercoursing prefereces might be different from mine.

You'll probably find these conversations are going to about sex, not LTR. Now if you WANT that, then take all precautions, but expect that that is what they will want.

Platinum Member
    Hi Ilsa , See Line #4 in my Signature, , >Orchid **OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

You took yourself off the dating site. That is great. But it appears you are still thinking along those lines. Please change your thinking and forget about it. Alternatively, switch to using an honest approach. You are walking on very thin ice. If you continue you will have an "interesting experience" but not the one you are thinking about. It is not only a "scary thought," but potentially suicidal.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I choose not to meet people on line. I will not go on a date if I haven't first met them in person. I once had someone friend me on fb because she is friends with 20+ of my friends. She calls me out when she figured out my story. I quickly deleted and blocked her.
    I currently have 500 pending friend requests because I don't know who they are. Tell me how/ where we meet before I friend you. I know lots of people from going out. Can't remember everyone I talk to.

As others have said yes to far. Should always be honest to yourself and others and state you are under the hood what you are yet your paint job is your favorite color of pink. SO glad you did take your profile down. Do be ever so careful and think of your safety first.

True live and in person others can see and judge for themselves whether to say hi or bye. Better that way. Then you find someone true. Flirting in person is oh so fun as well.

In the nicest way possible... Are you out of your mind? This is the kind of thing they make into a story line for Criminal Minds

The only reason you should be on a dating site presenting as a woman is if you are looking to date a man. If that's the case, you need to specifically state you are M2F crossdresser. Then, BE CAREFUL.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.