Thread: Thinking ahead.

Thinking ahead.

Once I am able to confidently purchase items and have them delivered secretly, I will also be investing in a set of breast forms. I like the idea of using adhesive but I have a problem. I have a fairly hairy chest and would want to shave it.

My question is ...

What should I tell my wife when she asks me why I shaved my chest? I have never done it while being with her for the past 12 years.

I know most of you will tell me to be honest with her, but I'm not there yet and am just looking for an "excuse" to have shaved my chest.

Tiffany 💜

If you look at a lot of the male hunks in things like perfume adverts on TV, most are clean chested, even those ads with movie stars.

Someone said you reminded them of Brad Pitt so you decided.....,,,.

Banned Read only
    I can offer not valid line of BS. I would suggest if you're like Bigfoot you might as well shave your legs also. Go totally hairless is better than half way. Tell her you want to try out the new image over the winter when you'd be covered up. How does your wife view your hairy chest? Some women like their men hairy. Some like them smooth as a baby butt.

A possible solution would be to purchase a "breastplate" instead. A little more costly but the advantage is there's no individual placing of each breast and a more "natural look".

Tell her that manscapping is all the rage and/or you want to be an Olympic swimmer?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

A possibility is to buy a hairy breast plate and wear it when your wife is there.

Platinum Member
    Just tell her you think hairy chests, legs and arms are gross. Which of course, they are!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Once you shave your legs you will never go back !!!, its amazing !!!!!, everthing so different when you where skirts and dresses, even pants feel different. your just going to have to bite the bullett and do it. You never know your wife might love it.
    Last edited by Debs; 09-18-2023 at 01:07 PM. Reason: added

While my wife knows I CD and knows I shave everywhere except my back and arms, she's never said anything about my shaving except one time. She rested her hand on my bare knee and said, "You have some stubble you might want to shave " Completely caught me off guard. If your wife says anything, remind her it's your body and you can shave it if you want.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I had a legitimate episode where my hand fell on my thigh and had the sensation that I'd describe as petting an Airedale. I didn't have all that much body hair before starting testosterone injections 20 years ago and I much preferred my smoother body. I didn't say anything before shaving but I didn't apologize. The problem with shaving for me is that I only get about 12 hours before serious stubble sets in. My wife complains about the stubble every time we come close.

Currently, I shave my neck, thighs, backside, privates, toes and hands. I trim my belly, chest, arms and calves as short as i can without causing stubble. I shaved everything from the neck down, except my arms for a few months but even I didn't like dealing with the stubble.

I am honest and tell my wife I don't like the look or feel of being hairy. If you look at the number of body grooming devices on the market for men to rid themselves of hair it would be hard for her to point you out as unusual in that respect.

The problem with not being straight forward now but changing certain behaviors (shaving) is that, if she ever finds out by accident, she's gonna have a timeline as to how long it's been going on. If she feels betrayed at your not being up front, that could be an issue. I guess you just have to do a cost/benefit analysis on the situation and have a plan for damage control if the need arises.
    Last edited by Bea_; 09-18-2023 at 03:19 PM.

Any excuse you come up with will be a lie. Do you really want to lie to your wife?

How do you think she will feel when she finds out (and she eventually will) that you've been lying to her?

It's been said here many, many times; wives are FAR more upset about lying and deception around crossdressing than the crossdressing itself.

In not telling your wife, you set the stage you need to be on; you are not a crossdresser so far as she knows. You can't have it both ways. You can't half way do things. Either you commit to being in the closet and not letting her know (not my advice, but it's your relationship not mine), or you commit to telling her.

Regardless of what you do, ditch the excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracefullyfemme View Post
    A possible solution would be to purchase a "breastplate" instead. A little more costly but the advantage is there's no individual placing of each breast and a more "natural look".
    I wish I could do that.
    But unfortunately they don't make them big enough for me. At least nothing I have found as of yet.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thank you for all the feed back so far. I really appreciate you taking the time.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I suggest u don't shave. Just use extra paint thinner, acetone or whatever glue remover u use to get it off! I don't have any hair on my chest and I had a rash on my chest for 3 days from the glue remover!
    Think she'll notice that?

What a friggin nitemare glue ons r! Never again!

I'm sticking with my silicone prosthesis which make forms 90% obsolete!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

When i was with my ex and i started to experiment with shaving my legs and chest she never said a thing. I have shaved my waist for many yrs

Banned Read only
    Given your comment about not making a breast plate big enough for you. I'm 6ft5 and over 90kg. I found one that fitted me through Amazon.

If you're (sorry to be blunt) fatter than me, DO NOT shave your chest. A shaved chest has a habit of making a fat chest look really bad, and it's the same if you shave your happy trail - your belly looks bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany8 View Post
    Once I am able to confidently purchase items and have them delivered secretly, I will also be investing in a set of breast forms. I like the idea of using adhesive but I have a problem. I have a fairly hairy chest and would want to shave it.

My question is ...

What should I tell my wife when she asks me why I shaved my chest? I have never done it while being with her for the past 12 years.

I know most of you will tell me to be honest with her, but I'm not there yet and am just looking for an "excuse" to have shaved my chest.

Tiffany 💜
    How about just telling her that you don't like hair. It's really that simple.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

It helps with body odor
    You can wear lighter shirts, like T-shirts and Polos, with out your hair sticking out all over and looking gross. Also no undershirts in the summer...
    It feels better and looks cleaner
    It's more sensitive when she rubs her hands on your 'manly' chest(You should probably let her figure this one out for herself, by the way LOL)
    Besides, it grows back if you change your mind.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Tiffany you really should come out to your wife. It's liberating honestly. I'm in a DADT marriage of 45 years, I told her about my crossdressing 40 years ago. Even though I basically still have to sneak around to dress, at least I know she won't leave me if she catches me. When I told her I sat her down and said I had something serious to discuss. When I told her I cross dress she said, oh is that it? She said I was thinking another woman and then went on to say she didn't care but didn't want to be a part of it. Tell her how straight crossdressing men are known to be extremely devoted and loyal partners.

While my chest hair is not Austin Powers thick, it is somewhat long (over 1.5 inch). When I got self-adhesive breast forms I knew it could be an issue. Also, my wife likes my chest hair even more than the facial hair. I took a half-measure: I used an electric trimmer and trimmed my chest hair down to about 3/4", at least around where the forms would go. A quick cleansing with rubbing alcohol before applying them and I really didn't have an issue.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

If it were me, I would tell the truth---or not do it. When you do tell her someday about your cd-ing, she will think back to moments like this and realize that you were lying to her. You'd be laying a trap for your future self. Better to be honest now and save yourself the grief later.

You can say you were testing to see what it looks like or how it feels. Or say you always thought hairy chest where gross. Everyone is different but it seems like most women don't care if a man has chest hair or not.

hello Tiffany,
    I shaved my chest recently so I could have some surgery - not recommended!
    luv J

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Tell her that manscapping is all the rage and/or you want to be an Olympic swimmer?
    Tell her that you read about it in Redbook [or your favorite women's style magazine]. You got bored waiting for the doc and they only had chick magazines.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.