Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you find it fun to watch yourself wiggling into women's clothing ?

Do you find it fun to watch yourself wiggling into women's clothing ?

Especially when I haven't been able to dress for a while, I get a kick out of watching my self in the mirror sliding stockings up my leggs and

stepping into and wiggling into a full Slip and Dress. I get a giggle straighting my slip and checking myself out from all angles like I have seen

women do over the ages !

Has anyone ever had a gal actually watch them getting dressed up and enjoy the show ?

I love watching myself dress in fem, it's like art work. Last week I got out of bed and I was wearing stay ups and I was removing them while getting out of bed. I didn't notice my wife was awake and watching me. I was actually looking at myself in a leaning mirror and all at once I heard my wife ask me if I was removing my stay-up like acting out some scene from a older movie. After she noticed that she startled me and she said she can't believe how much I enjoy it and commented that I should start paying attention to the grin and amazing smile I have when dressed and looking at myself. Almost like I enjoy what I'm looking at. So to answer your question yes,yes I do enjoy dressing in a few fashion when dressing.

Wiggling in is so much easier than wiggling out.

Never really watch! Do not wear pantyhose or tights and since my new Rago girdle has a side zipper, I wiggle a whole lot less!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yes, my wife sometimes watches (sometime helps) while I am dressing and undressing.
    And soon, "Tip's old comrades stared in wonder...and then every head bent in honest admiration of the lovely Princess Ozma."
    "The girl turned to her old friends. "Speaking the words with a sweet diffidence, she said, 'I hope none of you will care less for me than you did before. I'm just the same Tip, you know, only--only--' "
    " 'Only you're different,' said the Pumpkinhead."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In the old movies it always looked like the women stepped into their dresses and wiggled ! Maybe I can find an example from the Internet !

I usually only use a mirror for a final check. I don't really like seeing myself in 50-50 mode.
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

Only to check how an outfit looks. Never just to watch.
    Like others I am not enthralled with less than the whole.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    I do enjoy watching myself roll traditional stocking up my legs and attach them to a garter girdle or girdle while wearing a slip. I does remind me of women sort of doing a reverse strip tease.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    C'mon, Robbie, admit it! This is really just another "CD's prancing around in front of a mirror", post isn't it?

And, no I never have.
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 09-27-2023 at 09:53 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

hello Robbiegirl,
    I don't like anyone watching me get dressed. I don't let my wife even watch me put on men's clothing. I have no idea why.
    luv J

I guess that there are times when it's satisfying to see the process, but I don't think "fun" would ever be used to describe the feelings for me.

I find it fun wiggling into any clothing

Shoe shopper
    So true! I love the wiggle when putting on nylons. Also, have to giggle when putting on skinny jeans and wiggling into them! Or when out, wearing jeans and doing a wiggle when I straighten them.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    I do enjoy watching myself roll traditional stocking up my legs and attach them to a garter girdle or girdle while wearing a slip. I does remind me of women sort of doing a reverse strip tease.
    I do the same. I always think of the scene in "The Graduate" where Mrs. Robinson puts on her stockings .

I just like to wiggle

Odd, I have never even really thought about it. I do enjoy watching a woman putting on a dress.

I don’t enjoy watching myself wiggling into women’s clothes. I just enjoy the feeling of wearing the clothes.

Yes. The build up as each item is added is all part of the fun. Then the final view in the mirror is great. I'm looking forward to building up my next outfit.

Yes I do. I love it when I slide the dress over my head and pull it into place and look at the reflection in the mirror. Don't get to like I want but when I do I go all out

As I was putting on a pair of pantyhose the other day, getting the first leg on was ok but I was thinking that getting the second leg on was ridiculous. Am I getting too old for this?

Not the best wiggler but sure, it can be fun.

Robbie, there is no doubt that I love wiggling into a dress. It is a great feeling.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    Yes, dressing in front of a mirror a great part of the experience,
    especially when I step into my heels to complete my outfit...

No. I wiggled myself into a new Elvira costume yesterday and it was so tight I could barely get it on me. Then I started sweating and the only way to get it off was to use scissors so it was no fun. I guess I have to get a plus sized dress.

Sandi