Thread: I'm a bit confused - but happy

I'm a bit confused - but happy

My wife had knee replacement surgery this past Monday. She came home from the hospital Tuesday afternoon. Obviously, she has some tough rehab to go thru. Since she came home, she tends to get out of bed around 9:30 a.m to have breakfast. She gets back in bed around 1 pm after a light lunch. Then she gets up again around 4 pm. Around 8 pm (after supper) she goes back to bed. I then wake her at 11 pm so she can take pain meds. When she is out of bed, she's in her recliner. Obviously, throughout the day she has some rehab exercises to do - some in bed and others in the chair. When she's in her recliner, we hook up an ice machine that circulates cold water on her knee. When she's in bed, she has a pad with pockets that hold cold gel packs. That's the background.

When she's in bed after supper, I get dressed. I put on thigh highs, bra, forms, dress, lipstick, jewelry, and wig. Naturally, I already am wearing panties. When I go to the bedroom at 11 pm, I remove the wig, earrings, and lipstick as I know she doesn't care to see me with them on. So tonight, when she went to bed, she said she didn't want the gel packs. Fine. She's a big girl and if she doesn't want them it's fine. So, I go get dressed which, by the way, she's fully aware of what I'm doing. I no sooner get completely dressed and she calls me (cell phones are great for in-house communication in a circumstance like we have right now) and asks me to bring in the cold gel packs. As I'm walking into the bedroom, I apologize for being fully dressed. No problem she says. After putting the gel packs on her knee, I lean down to get a kiss and say, "You probably don't want me to kiss you with lipstick on." She confirmed it and kissed my cheek.

When 11 pm rolled around, I removed the wig, lipstick, and hoop earrings. I went in the bedroom and the 1st thing she says is "Why did you get unglamorous?" I told her the truth - I want to kiss her goodnight. I was really taken aback by her questioning why I did that. Anyway, I'm wearing my F cup teardrops tonight. When I leaned down to kiss her, she said, "your boobs are really hard." With that she asked that I rest my boobs closer to her stomach so she could hold my head by her boobs. I've no idea if this qualifies as just a little bit more acceptence or not. But, I'm thrilled she made no objection to how I presented to her. What I think this may be is the door starting to open for me to wear a wig and lipstick in front of her in the evenings when I get dressed and she is still up.

Anyway, the best thing is she seems to be doing decently well with her rehab. A neighbor couple stopped by right at supper time to check on her. He had his knee replaced about 7 years ago. When he told my wife he was playing golf about 2 months after surgery, her eyes lit up. I'm glad he gave her this encouragement.
    Last edited by Heather76; 09-24-2023 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Minor adjustment to stay within the rules
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Thanks for sharing - sounds like your wife appreciates the good care you are giving her

make sure she's religious about the physical therapy. You really have to push through it if you want the knee to fully recover

That really is a touching story. Her calling you in close for a hint of intimacy is definitely a cause for a little celebration, given the background story. Thanks for sharing.

That is awesome! I would be more than happy with that!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Heather, I'll put your wife on my prayer list for a complete recovery from the knee surgery. It sounds like you are doing an awesome job of taking care of her and I'm sure she appreciates it, that may be why she seems a little more accepting right now. Hopefully it will carry over to after her recovery.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Was percocet involved since it was after the surgery?

No Percocet. She came home with a prescription of oxycodone but hasn't felt the need to take any for the past 5 days. In the week since I started this thread, she's seen me fully dressed (no shoes) with no makeup other than lipstick on a couple of occasions. She seems fine with it so I won't question it.

Her rehab is going great. All 31 staples are due to be removed tomorrow. She is going outside for walks twice a day. Each walk is probably in the range of 200 yards. She is also doing things on her own without asking me to be near her. Bottom line is she is feeling a bit more confident in her ability to be left alone for a while. I just have to have my phone with me.

She's making progress and I believe I am also making progress in my own way.

Heather, Glad to hear things seem to be going well for your wife.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Platinum Member
    Hi Heather That sounds Great,

Now the Knee, I am 2 months short of being 81, I had a new knee 7 weeks ago and I am back to Normal

I did a lot of Pre Hab and 6 weeks Rehab, That really makes the Difference,, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Orchid, glad to hear you're doing so well so quickly. Her PT gal told me on Friday she expects my wife to certainly be thru using the walker in another 2 - 3 weeks at most. Yes, doing the rehab and resonably pushing yourself are keys to healing.

Heather, Sounds like she appreciates what you are doing for her and the dressing is less an issue than your helping.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Heather, this is an absolutely heart-warming story. I'm so glad to hear your wife is progressing well!