Thread: Confidence builder

Confidence builder

Hello Ladies,
    A short confidence builder I witnessed last Friday night.
    I was out with friends at a nice restaurant in the city where I live. The restaurant was full to capacity. While we were dining a middle aged sister/dresser arrived with a female dining companion and sat down at the next table to myself. During the whole time I was I at the restaurant not one other patron gave our sister a second glance or a double take while she was there.
    To me it proves that people are out and about and they don?t really pay much attention or really care what other people are doing.
    It was a real confidence booster for me.
    Thanks

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm sure you're quite welcome, Rosemary. I'm also sure we'd all love to hear of your personal experiences when u get out there as Rosemary in Muggle Land!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Rosemary, thanks for sharing that! I've always thought it would be interesting to be able to observe a crowd when a crossdresser is present, and I'm not the crossdresser. Now I know

I do a lot of craft shows during the summer and fall months. I often see a sister or two roaming about the shows. They just do their thing and no one seems to notice. I just wish one would wander into my booth so i can strike up a conversation.

I did get to go skiing with a sister last winter. She was dressed but i was in drab. That was a real hoot.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!